Aug 12 - 15 year old kid in ATL denied from heart transplant list b/c of past bad behavior

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #41
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
he's only 15!
 4 years ago '10        #42
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
 Dos-effect said:
In an ideal world you dont tell a 15 year old kid that his life is not worth saving because he is percieved a useless hoodlum before he even reaches the age of an adult.

No one is stating that there is a best practice to determine, but this practice is not it..........its unfair, its bias, and its more then likely a racial undertone.

We talk about Arab nations and call them savages and archaic........but in America you have people who feel like a 15 year child should die because his poor family and bad background determines his worth in society........as a nation we are fu*ked up...........and as a fellow human behing......I find you stance on this issue appalling..........we have all these peopel who have everything in the world , yet they still feel entitiled to take any and everything they want.......and other peopel who are just living but who can't even get a shot at life because of our countries judgemental political bullsh*t.
the bolded doesnt have a damn thing to do with this.

if you dont see anything wrong with how this kid was brought up or the things he does then idk what to tell you.
 08-13-2013, 03:25 PM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
the bolded doesnt have a damn thing to do with this.

if you dont see anything wrong with how this kid was brought up or the things he does then idk what to tell you.
I didn't say I didn't have a problem with it.........but unlike you Im a not a judgemental prick.........my point is regardless of this kids background no one has the right to tell him he deserves to die......if you do see something wrong with that stance.....then I don't know what to tell you..............there is no "right" way to live dude so what he has tatooes and sucks in school......that's a reason to deny him a life saving procedure? Seriously............

And the bolded part was more nsight on why I feel the way I feel.......
 4 years ago '10        #44
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
 Dos-effect said:
I didn't say I didn't have a problem with it.........but unlike you Im a not a judgemental prick.........my point is regardless of this kids background no one has the right to tell him he deserves to die......if you do see something wrong with that stance.....then I don't know what to tell you..............there is no "right" way to live dude so what he has tatooes and sucks in school......that's a reason to deny him a life saving procedure? Seriously............

And the bolded part was more nsight on why I feel the way I feel.......
i never said he deserves to die. you are making it seem like im saying its ok, put 2 bullets in his head.

im just saying that there may be others that would make better use out of the heart.
 4 years ago '07        #45
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
 getyagameup said:
he doesn't deserve it because he's non compliant....with school???? and he broke the law??? give me a fu*king break with that mentality. if that's the case then white people shouldn't be allowed to speak, say sh*t or hold office for all the history of treacherous actions they have taken against black folks.

when you go to court, they bring up your criminal history and 'judge' you off of that.

when you go for a job, they bring up your job history, credit history, school history, drug test, medical history sometimes, and give you a job based off of that.

yet when black people talk about slavery, the most brutal and viscous actions done to black people, seemingly, IN HISTORY, we have to forget about it......it's over....we are free now.....get past it.

i'm just tired of the hypocrisy. no one wants to address this issue and then wonder why the country is in the condition that it's in. yea, please get the entire fuk outta here with this.

help this man to live. racist a.ss hospital.
sh*t is fu*ked up, I know...
 08-13-2013, 03:46 PM         #46
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mattaveli said:
I apologize for my crass statement, you made a valid point that I cant deny.
Props for adult conversation its a rarity on here
 4 years ago '04        #47
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Once again it's a White and Black thing huh? People are jumping to dramatic conclusions and there is total lack of evidence that race has anything to do with this.

Last edited by Shea-bird; 08-13-2013 at 03:53 PM..
 08-13-2013, 03:59 PM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Once again it's a White and Black thing huh? People are jumping to dramatic conclusions and there is total lack of evidence that race has anything to do with this.
Hey this is Amerikkka ..........you live here too, you already know what it is.........
 4 years ago '04        #49
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
a 15 yr old is literally between life and death and cant live because he got a bad past of prolly 3-4 yrs worth of the 15 and he cant get a chance to live the rest of his life to see how the world really is
 4 years ago '11        #50
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 39317 39317
 4 years ago '04        #51
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 sincerethought said:
the power of the internet
 08-13-2013, 05:54 PM         #52
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
good for him. for me it was never if he deserved a chance its whether or not he deserved it the most... i a.ssume if he got that heart it meant someone else didnt. hopefully he can do something good with his life he got a second chance alot of people dont
 4 years ago '11        #53
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 sincerethought said:
Hopefully he uses this as a wake up call to turn his life around

08-13-2013, 07:08 PM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes 15 people.....damn......like blacks are impervious to not being knuckle heads while young.........
 4 years ago '07        #55
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
d!ck Cheney fu*king shot a guy in the face... and he got a heart transplant at like 70 years old. Not to mention he had a history of heart attacks.
 08-13-2013, 09:09 PM         #57
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
if that young n*gga shot that hospital up and murked every one in that bi*ch I'd applaud him. fu*k em! They don't care about your life right? Why care about theirs?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
Damn they hit em with the "sorry n*gga, you don't deserve to live"
 4 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
If he does get the heart, this kid better turn his life all the way the fu*k around.

Like somebody said in here earlier, if he fu*k this sh*t up, its 3 lives lost in vain.

- The person who lost their life to give him the heart
- His life
- And a person who probably died because they were below him on the list.

It'd be sickening to be a person who's love one died so they could give the heart to a person who wasted it..
 4 years ago '04        #60
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 TheMindOf said:
If he does get the heart, this kid better turn his life all the way the fu*k around.

Like somebody said in here earlier, if he fu*k this sh*t up, its 3 lives lost in vain.

- The person who lost their life to give him the heart
- His life
- And a person who probably died because they were below him on the list.

It'd be sickening to be a person who's love one died so they could give the heart to a person who wasted it..
Lets hope for the best...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago