I'm Saying It Officially Kendrick Lamar is overrated.

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 X-NINE said:
I own Games albums and a fan of K.Dot

Surprised at page 3 no one has came up for a rebuttal for this sentance however

because it was a dumb comparison
 4 years ago '04        #42
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Agreed OP. Jay Electronica and Big Sean has better verses than dude.

Dude can't keep that fake aggression bullsh*t. he can't make good MUSIC. That rappity rap sh*t is for white boys.
i swear you think everybody outside of drake and big sean are garbage
 4 years ago '12        #43
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
He is clearly being overrated because his verse was nothing special but when ppl heard names drop, they went bananas. Jay-Elec had the best verse on this track.
 4 years ago '12        #44
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 GameTheory said:
Agreed OP. Jay Electronica and Big Sean has better verses than dude.

Dude can't keep that fake aggression bullsh*t. he can't make good MUSIC. That rappity rap sh*t is for white boys.
If he can't make good music then why is GKMC so highly reviewed?
Drake stans fu*kin lost
Their so emotional they probably only heard Drake's name in that verse
 4 years ago '04        #45
space
space
big sean's verse is getting overlooked for 3 reasons

1. he is basically saying the same thing he been saying for a few songs just a longer verse. like an extension of fire
2. his delivery is almost the same all the time. not his flow just the way he says sh!t
3. the other two delivered their verse or wrote better

i like sean but overall that is why its whatever with him on this
 4 years ago '12        #46
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Analytical One said:
You geeks really k!ll me man.. spend all your time online complaining about "real hip hop" being "dead", and you've finally got a young rapper who shows appreciation to the culture and you have the nerve to call him "overrated".

You need to be expending all your hatred for Kendrick on guys who actually deserve it (i.e. Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, French Montana, and all the other wack rappers you guys listen to), the man just delivered a titan verse on par with what Nas was delivering back in his prime and you're upset because people are feeling it?
If you see the responses & the ppl they saying couldn't touch him at all you'd understand.

I never complain about real hip hop because I don't know what that is. I can't see ppl who are considered "real hip hop" working others who aren't considered as such. So all hip hop is the same to me. The beat is hip hop? Ok its "Real hip hop", Someones "Rapping on there" ok then.

This is exactly why n*ggas is saying its overrated. Nas was spitting that real. I don't think this verse it touching certain verse(s) on TBD, One Love, Verbal Intercourse, Hip Hop. I'm saying ppl's responses to it is only cuz of the name drops & the King Of NY thing. It jus woulda been another dope verse like I said.

The only reason why n*ggas checked this sh*t out is cuz Kendrick & Jay Elec was on here what I'm saying to you is what does this song have that The Jig is up, and The Heart Pt. 3 don't have? Why didn't any of his verses off those get this response?
 4 years ago '12        #47
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 Analytical One said:
You geeks really k!ll me man.. spend all your time online complaining about "real hip hop" being "dead", and you've finally got a young rapper who shows appreciation to the culture and you have the nerve to call him "overrated".

You need to be expending all your hatred for Kendrick on guys who actually deserve it (i.e. Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, French Montana, and all the other wack rappers you guys listen to), the man just delivered a titan verse on par with what Nas was delivering back in his prime and you're upset because people are feeling it?
/thread
 4 years ago '12        #48
space
space
space
 X-NINE said:
I own Games albums and a fan of K.Dot

Surprised at page 3 no one has came up for a rebuttal for this sentance however
That sh*t is mad simple. Look at the point Kendrick is at in his career & look where Game is at. Compare Kendricks antics to why he does it & why Game does it and you'll get ur answer.
 4 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
That sh*t is mad simple. Look at the point Kendrick is at in his career & look where Game is at. Compare Kendricks antics to why he does it & why Game does it and you'll get ur answer.
if y'all really can't see the difference between kendrick doing it on one verse to make a point and game doing it for an entire album as a crutch

08-13-2013, 09:44 AM         #50
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, I'd much rather live in NYC than anywhere else in this country. fu*k music, everything you guys enjoy is cuz we made it hot. Midget rappers still throwing rock at the throne....its silly as fu*k.
 08-13-2013, 09:45 AM         #51
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
if y'all really can't see the difference between kendrick doing it on one verse to make a point and game doing it for an entire album as a crutch

Cali rappers struggling for attention....regardless of how you present it
 4 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 dlettern said:
Cali rappers struggling for attention....regardless of how you present it
why you get so offended by other areas of the country

if its not ny you get mad about it
 08-13-2013, 09:48 AM         #53
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:

4 years ago '12        #54
space
space
space
 WCIB said:
Another angry NY n*gga angry because he's from NY. If Kendrick was from NY you'd trip over yourself to slob his knob. You n*ggas aren't fooling anyone.
Why would I be angry because I'm from the most famous city in the world? Specifically I'm from the borough that started it all, My fav rapper of all time is from Cali, although he was born in NY I look at him as a Cali n*gga. My fav rapper atm is from Georgia.

Everything I say is real check the stats, Even if he was from NY his verse would still be overrated but I'd be happy cuz its a win for the home team.
 4 years ago '12        #55
space
space
space
 justinjones said:

Lol exactly! wtf u talkin bout I'm agreeing with you
 4 years ago '11        #56
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 Analytical One said:

Shoulda quit while you were ahead
 4 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 9147 9147
good for you I don't give a fu*k weirdo
 4 years ago '12        #58
space
space
space
I will say this, Kendrick's verse was very srategic. Cuz if no one responds they gon look like clowns specifically NY n*ggas. & If a big name n*gga like Hov or Nas responds then its gonna blow the situation wide open and increase attention for Kendrick & have n*ggas talkin way more which is good for hip hop but even greater for Kendrick.

But n*ggas talkin about irrelevant n*ggas shouldn't respond. So they should jus accept it? Lol even if they irrelevant n*ggas gotta stand up & take pride. This sh*t is about who rap better & u kno this the home of the best lyricist(s) so I'd like to see responses from a host of NY n*ggas.
 4 years ago '13        #59
ma chis mo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,424 | Props total: 2011 2011
You are right. And like someone said on the first page "maybe I don't understand hip-hop anymore." all he did was name drop nothing else in his verse is even memorable. Jay Electronica k!lled it imo but who cares
 4 years ago '05        #60
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Yea he did his thing on Control, but I gotta bring light to you simple minded muthafu*ka's.

Had this part not been said:

"Who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of yall
New n*ggas just new n*ggas, don't get involved
And i ain't rockin no more designer sh*t
White T’s and Nike Cortez, this is red corvettes annonymous
Im usually homeboys with the same n*ggas im rhymin wit
But this is hip hop and them n*ggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you n*ggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n*ggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from u n*ggas"

sh*t woulda just been looked at as another dope Kendrick verse, I ain't takin nothin away from him cuz he did his thing but n*ggas is overrating him now. N yea I know I'm adding to the amount of the Kendrick related threads in the last hour. But this sh*t only getting this much praise cuz he called n*ggas out n sed n*ggas names.

That's it. Peep game u dumbass n*ggas

Sean's and J elec verses is underrated. J elec's verse was sorta irrelevant kinda but the n*gga was spitting some poetry his verse was just short tho...
Well guess what it was said. Stop with this if this didnt happen then this bullsh*t. It happened and got everyone talking. #hiphoplives
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy