Big Sean - No ID (Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Jay Electronica)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #401
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
kurupt and snoop gassed and gave kendrick the idea of the king of ny line. But its a shame when a rapper from another region calling himself king of another region. Thats how lame music is right now. But hopefully out of this rappers step their game up, cut out the softness, and stop the southern jacking.
 08-13-2013, 11:13 AM         #402
Jose Menez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've been Jay first then Kendrick then Sean
 4 years ago '04        #403
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6386 6386
 S.TEX said:
No ID bodied this sh*t.

the sample is in Spanish:
is this it?

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #404
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,098 | Props total: 5459 5459
You gon' get this rain like it's May weather
G.O.O.D. Music, Ye weather
Champagne just tastes better
They told me I never boy, never say never
Swear flow special like an infant's first steps

nasty flow!!!
[pic - click to view]

08-13-2013, 11:13 AM         #405
TonyAtlas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K dot calling himself KONY while french montana is doing songs with miley cyrus!

Haha REAL RAP is ALMOST back and I LOVE it!!! # don't get scared now

JADAKISS
@therealkiss
 4 years ago '05        #406
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 127 127
So since Jay called Drake......Kobe Bryant ... would that make Kendrick Lamar ...Jordan? and would that consider Jay-z Wilt Chamberlain since he old as fu*k??
 4 years ago '04        #407
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
Big Sean k!lled this....and i dont even like him. Jay was not up to standard and once again Lamar sounds like a f*ggot
 4 years ago '13        #408
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
 4 years ago '10        #409
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8185 8185
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I did say shoutout to Uncle Murda for his last song tho

fu*k it you got it, that last vent post you did got me like I'ma just shut up you trying to take lives jo
na my n*gga! I ain't comin at u. I just feel like hip hop is at a place were
It's no need to everybody crying. Uncle murda tried something different but, as soon as it didn't get the reception he wanted he started this New York need to stay doin New York music bs. We as New Yorkers ain't winning because we haven't found a way to make our signature sound jump out the 90's and relate to the new millennium. We can't stomach that fact. We rather blame other n*ggaz.
 4 years ago '13        #410
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

08-13-2013, 11:22 AM         #411
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joblakthe1 said:
Yo I usually don't get involved in this reigon war sh*t but some of y'all need to get off NYC d!ck! Goddamn! Everybody talking bout ny hoppin on south tracks but, are we the only ones?NO! Just yesterday there was a thread about a L.A. n*gga doin drill music. Who cares? Everybody embraces everybody sound. Hip hop ain't were it was 15-20 Years ago. sh*t is more universal now. Everybody can't be super lyrical. As long as the music catches your ear, its good. I prefer to make lyrical rap but sometimes, I like to have fun on the mic and make something that everyone can bop to. If I spit on a beat that is consider a south beat, ima add my own flavor to it and make it sound like I'm bringing my style to the record. I'm not gonna distance myself from it because the beat is considered a south beat. If I like it, ima spit to it. There's no limits to music anymore. I think u n*ggaz like to mention NYC because, there's still some kinda hate in your heart about how we treated other reigons when we had our run. I don't blame y'all but, cut it out with all this New York d!ckriding the south sh*t. If that's the case then, get on the chi with the sh*t they doin or the west for the sh*t they do. There was songs on the same Kendrick Lamar that were talking about album that had beats that sounded southern. Nobody said the west coast d!ckriding the south tho. Back in the days, the same south y'all praise so much music had east coast influenced sounds in it. Nobody got mad. We embraced that sh*t. When we do it in a time the music range is wider, we d!ckriding. Then u gotta n*gga like Taliban kweli makin dumbass tweets. Everybody in NYC ain't making southern music. Don't b mad that u put yourself so deep in a box that if u made something that sounded different or southern, it would have people look at u confused as fu*k. I like Talib but that tweet pissed me off. I love boom bap rap. Most of my sh*t is boom bap but, it will never go back to hip hop being all about boom bap. New York n*ggaz egos is too big and n*ggaz think everybody should bow down to the way we do things. FOH! Music isn't just focused in one reigon anymore. n*ggaz think the south still running sh*t but that's not true. sh*t is all over the place. Anybody from any reigon can eat if you nice and u grind. I'm not saying that we should straight do down south music as New Yorkers but, there's nothing wrong with embracing another regions. Hip hop has evolved to something bigger than east coast, west coast. NYC n*ggaz still haven't grasped that fact yet. Instead we bi*ch n moan. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and I'm even tired of n*ggaz crying. That sh*t does nothing but makes u look disgruntled. At the same time, u south n*ggaz need to chill and stop making everything fu*k NY or we biting y'all. We respect what y'all doing. The same way we respect y'all artist like Jeezy when he hops on a record like "Go Crazy," that sounds east coast influenced. Jus sayin.
those n*ggas weren't from LA
 08-13-2013, 11:22 AM         #412
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
is this it?

Yeah that's the joint, they probably wouldn't clear the lyrics. I'm not 100% though just taking a guess here.
 4 years ago '10        #413
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 curlyd said:
They were from somewhere in Cali if I'm not mistaken. I think u missed the point tho.
 08-13-2013, 11:27 AM         #414
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many lames. Nobody want to here a response from meek millz or tyga . Go do y'all bullsh*t and leave this sh*t to the real spitters
 4 years ago '10        #415
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 curlyd said:
There were from somewhere out in Cali. My fault if I'm wrong. That wasn't the point of the post tho.
 4 years ago '13        #416
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #417
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
that king of NY sh*t can't stand
mad disrespectful
that being said, i'm just glad that a thread about a song is 24 pages deep, bx is coming back???
 4 years ago '11        #418
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 493 493

can't wait to see what unfolds
 4 years ago '11        #419
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
 StickyTubeSocks said:
Here come the grandmas with that "back in my day" typa sh*t. n*gga dont u got somethin better to do like drink your Metamucil?
I think kendrick would be better off usin tha metamucil so he can flush yo head outta his a.ss
 4 years ago '10        #420
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Kendrick's wasn't even that hot, n*ggas - Jay Electronica k!lled it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy