Big Sean - No ID (Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Jay Electronica)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #381
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
It's gonna take time but when people down Kendricks about NY your see it wasn't a shot at all.
 08-13-2013, 10:14 AM         #382
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Dream said:
n*gga ain't even from the South you just happy to see a n*gga go at NY out of hatred for NY? n*ggas need a hobby.
Lauderdale Ayisyen fool zoe boy 954

But I am happy to see a n*gga go at ny it bring back vivid memories of happy times
 4 years ago '04        #383
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Baby Boy said:
plus the biggest rapper out of NY right now(A$ap rocky) owes one of his biggest singles to a K.dot feature
you think that song blew up becuz of kendrick?
 4 years ago '07        #384
ThaRealTmac 10 heat pts10
space
space
$711 | Props total: 7 7
Looks like Ja got out of jail just in time
 4 years ago '04        #385
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
the verse is great... but its def overhyped

king of new york?... we all know who's the king of new york

dot got animated,named dropped, and did some eminem sh!t... he did that with vibe remix second verse, nothing special
 08-13-2013, 10:39 AM         #386
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new york on life support
 4 years ago '07        #387
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Moony Jackson said:
n*ggas acting like they don't know why kendrick verse being hyped

he said he makaveli offspring and he the king of ny

son thats wild disrespectful (new york lingo lmao)

I respect kendrick for having that much confidence in his bars that he getting at the whole ny

and he ended his verse by saying "west coast"

c'mon n*ggas don't act dumb

as a down south n*gga I'ma enjoy seeing ny rappers get off our d!ck and sound like they own sh*t again
 4 years ago '04        #388
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
one verse....gave the entire game a shot in the arm.
 4 years ago '12        #389
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
So we gon act like Sean aint snap.
 08-13-2013, 10:53 AM         #390
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No ID bodied this sh*t.

the sample is in Spanish:

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido
 4 years ago '10        #391
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Tha Problum said:
new york on life support
Bruh we been on life support for 5+ years.

Watch NY rappers catch a titty attack and front like we ain't been jacking the south for the longest. I dare Fabolous to say something when his a.ss was d!ckriding the south heavy but wanna play it cool with So NY.

We lost son, there's nothing we can say.

Our most relevant rappers are ASAP Rocky who sounds like a Bone Thugs N Harmony failed abortion and Joey Bada$$ who needs to put on his spongebob squarepants pajamas and stop frontin like he was chillin with Das EFX in the 90's.

Shoutout to Uncle Murda tho he tried telling people on his latest song to wake up.
 4 years ago '10        #392
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,846 | Props total: 8187 8187
Yo I usually don't get involved in this reigon war sh*t but some of y'all need to get off NYC d!ck! Goddamn! Everybody talking bout ny hoppin on south tracks but, are we the only ones?NO! Just yesterday there was a thread about a L.A. n*gga doin drill music. Who cares? Everybody embraces everybody sound. Hip hop ain't were it was 15-20 Years ago. sh*t is more universal now. Everybody can't be super lyrical. As long as the music catches your ear, its good. I prefer to make lyrical rap but sometimes, I like to have fun on the mic and make something that everyone can bop to. If I spit on a beat that is consider a south beat, ima add my own flavor to it and make it sound like I'm bringing my style to the record. I'm not gonna distance myself from it because the beat is considered a south beat. If I like it, ima spit to it. There's no limits to music anymore. I think u n*ggaz like to mention NYC because, there's still some kinda hate in your heart about how we treated other reigons when we had our run. I don't blame y'all but, cut it out with all this New York d!ckriding the south sh*t. If that's the case then, get on the chi with the sh*t they doin or the west for the sh*t they do. There was songs on the same Kendrick Lamar that were talking about album that had beats that sounded southern. Nobody said the west coast d!ckriding the south tho. Back in the days, the same south y'all praise so much music had east coast influenced sounds in it. Nobody got mad. We embraced that sh*t. When we do it in a time the music range is wider, we d!ckriding. Then u gotta n*gga like Taliban kweli makin dumbass tweets. Everybody in NYC ain't making southern music. Don't b mad that u put yourself so deep in a box that if u made something that sounded different or southern, it would have people look at u confused as fu*k. I like Talib but that tweet pissed me off. I love boom bap rap. Most of my sh*t is boom bap but, it will never go back to hip hop being all about boom bap. New York n*ggaz egos is too big and n*ggaz think everybody should bow down to the way we do things. FOH! Music isn't just focused in one reigon anymore. n*ggaz think the south still running sh*t but that's not true. sh*t is all over the place. Anybody from any reigon can eat if you nice and u grind. I'm not saying that we should straight do down south music as New Yorkers but, there's nothing wrong with embracing another regions. Hip hop has evolved to something bigger than east coast, west coast. NYC n*ggaz still haven't grasped that fact yet. Instead we bi*ch n moan. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and I'm even tired of n*ggaz crying. That sh*t does nothing but makes u look disgruntled. At the same time, u south n*ggaz need to chill and stop making everything fu*k NY or we biting y'all. We respect what y'all doing. The same way we respect y'all artist like Jeezy when he hops on a record like "Go Crazy," that sounds east coast influenced. Jus sayin.

Last edited by TheGift; 08-13-2013 at 11:02 AM..
 08-13-2013, 11:00 AM         #393
TonyAtlas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fen said:
This what in thinking, wtf do they want, n*ggas is hyping this sh*t, cos everything else wack. Big sean say he better than drake, Drake writes subliminals on twitter, then big Sean back peddles and posts a photo of everyone saying we all cool.

fu*k that, k.dot let them know its on.
i don't even think he the best in the game, but he carrying it like he is, and i got to respect the sh*t outta him for it....

I:shrug give no sh*ts about who's the best these days.....i just care about who's bringing the most to the table to entertain and put out quality sh*t...he's doing that and encouraging others to do the same...

that sh*t shouldn't be hated on by anybody
 4 years ago '11        #394
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 08-13-2013, 11:05 AM         #395
TonyAtlas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joblakthe1 said:
Yo I usually don't get involved in this reigon war sh*t but some of y'all need to get off NYC d!ck! Goddamn! Everybody talking bout ny hoppin on south tracks but, are we the only ones?NO! Just yesterday there was a thread about a L.A. n*gga doin drill music. Who cares? Everybody embraces everybody sound. Hip hop ain't were it was 15-20 Years ago. sh*t is more universal now. Everybody can't be super lyrical. As long as the music catches your ear, its good. I prefer to make lyrical rap but sometimes, I like to have fun on the mic and make something that everyone can bop to. If I spit on a beat that is consider a south beat, ima add my own flavor to it and make it sound like I'm bringing my style to the record. I'm not gonna distance myself from it because the beat is considered a south beat. If I like it, ima spit to it. There's no limits to music anymore. I think u n*ggaz like to mention NYC because, there's still some kinda hate in your heart about how we treated other reigons when we had our run. I don't blame y'all but, cut it out with all this New York d!ckriding the south sh*t. If that's the case then, get on the chi with the sh*t they doin or the west for the sh*t they do. There was songs on the same Kendrick Lamar that were talking about album that had beats that sounded southern. Nobody said the west coast d!ckriding the south tho. Back in the days, the same south y'all praise so much music had east coast influenced sounds in it. Nobody got mad. We embraced that sh*t. When we do it in a time the music range is wider, we d!ckriding. Then u gotta n*gga like Taliban kweli makin dumbass tweets. Everybody in NYC ain't making southern music. Don't b mad that u put yourself so deep in a box that if u made something that sounded different or southern, it would have people look at u confused as fu*k. I like Talib but that tweet pissed me off. I love boom bap rap. Most of my sh*t is boom bap but, it will never go back to hip hop being all about boom bap. New York n*ggaz egos is too big and n*ggaz think everybody should bow down to the way we do things. FOH! Music isn't just focused in one reigon anymore. n*ggaz think the south still running sh*t but that's not true. sh*t is all over the place. Anybody from any reigon can eat if you nice and u grind. I'm not saying that we should straight do down south music as New Yorkers but, there's nothing wrong with embracing another regions. Hip hop has evolved to something bigger than east coast, west coast. NYC n*ggaz still haven't grasped that fact yet. Instead we bi*ch n moan. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and I'm even tired of n*ggaz crying. That sh*t does nothing but makes u look disgruntled. At the same time, u south n*ggaz need to chill and stop making everything fu*k NY or we biting y'all. We respect what y'all doing. The same way we respect y'all artist like Jeezy when he hops on a record like "Go Crazy," that sounds east coast influenced. Jus sayin.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #396
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 joblakthe1 said:
you my n*gga and we still gonna do projects together but i ain't reading all that
 4 years ago '10        #397
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Bruh we been on life support for 5+ years.

Watch NY rappers catch a titty attack and front like we ain't been jacking the south for the longest. I dare Fabolous to say something when his a.ss was d!ckriding the south heavy but wanna play it cool with So NY.

We lost son, there's nothing we can say.

Our most relevant rappers are ASAP Rocky who sounds like a Bone Thugs N Harmony failed abortion and Joey Bada$$ who needs to put on his spongebob squarepants pajamas and stop frontin like he was chillin with Das EFX in the 90's.

Shoutout to Uncle Murda tho he tried telling people on his latest song to wake up.

We talking bout the same uncle murda that had a song a few months ago called "Money work," that featured French Montana that had a down south beat right?
 4 years ago '10        #398
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
you my n*gga and we still gonna do projects together but i ain't reading all that
I was venting bruh! Jus tired of all this east coast west coast down south sh*t beef sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #399
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 joblakthe1 said:
[/B]

We talking bout the same uncle murda that had a song a few months ago called "Money work," that featured French Montana that had a down south beat right?

I did say shoutout to Uncle Murda for his last song tho

fu*k it you got it, that last vent post you did got me like I'ma just shut up you trying to take lives jo
 4 years ago '10        #400
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9033 9033
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy