THE DARKER SIDE OF LIFE. One of the most powerful posts your ever gunna see on here.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '12        #121
noverum 
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 1654 1654
 imthatinfamous said:
We all have our remedies that we use to numb whatever pain or visions we have. His was alcohol and pills. Some people smoke their lungs into a black useless instrument, dip until their gums decay, drink their livers until failure, snort until their heart explode, etc. Regardless, we all have our own medicine.
But to suggest that this Hero committed suicide is shameful. This man was brave enough to take the ultimate sacrifice, risk his life to defend the freedoms that so many people in this country enjoy, and he should be held to a higher standard. He knew what the value of life was, he stared into the eyes of death and lived.
People die under the influence of some substance everyday, does that mean they were all suicidal?
And yes, I can see myself getting drunk at a bar, in the middle of winter here in Boston, going outside to grab a smoke, slip on some ice, and crack the back of my skull. Could the result be fatal? absolutely.

dont feed me half the story. This hero deserves better.

You're still not grasping the fact that it was the morphine and alcohol, not the fall, that is considered the cause of death. Let me repeat that : The fall did not k!ll him.
Nobody is suggesting that he purposefully went out intending to k!ll himself, but the point is that the story isn't less of a tragedy just because the death itself was an accident, and the fact that his attempt to self-medicate was the cause of death is entirely relevant the story. It was the drugs that k!lled him, and he wasn't loaded up on drugs because his life was a fu*king party.

Last edited by noverum; 08-15-2013 at 05:57 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #122
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
 noverum said:
You're still not grasping the fact that it was the morphine and alcohol, not the fall, that is considered the cause of death. Let me repeat that : The fall did not k!ll him.
Nobody is suggesting that he purposefully went out intending to k!ll himself, but the point is that the story isn't less of a tragedy just because the death itself was an accident. It was the drugs that k!lled him, and he wasn't loaded up on drugs because his life was a fu*king party.
first, all death is a tragedy. It doesn't matter if you die lying in bed in your sleep or cutting your wrists. death can not be justified. We all get one chance, and when it is gone, it is a tragedy.
Yes, it was the combination of the two that k!lled him, I get it, but trying to imply that he committed suicide, and that is what the original post did, his wrong. Everyday someone gets fu*ked on something it does not mean they were committing suicide. I drink. Some days I will have a scotch, and some days im getting straight fu*ked. But if I were to drink to the point in which I would begin vomiting, and with that tear my esophagus, which was the cause of my death, it would not mean that I was trying to commit suicide.

dont feed me half of a story. That Marine deserves better.
 4 years ago '13        #123
NY Knicka 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 4047 4047
Depressing
 4 years ago '09        #124
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2585 2585
Did not read
 4 years ago '12        #125
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Cold world out here
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy