THE DARKER SIDE OF LIFE. One of the most powerful posts your ever gunna see on here.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #101
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 4 years ago '05        #102
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
Incidently I just got done listening to " your nobody till somebody k!lls you"
 08-15-2013, 11:51 AM         #103
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PursuitProgress said:
KNEW I shouldn't have come in here... Damn!

[pic - click to view]

exactly....
 4 years ago '11        #104
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Thanks, like i wasn't depressed before this thread.
 4 years ago '06        #105
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Man this has made me depressed but yet put everything into perspective.
 4 years ago '08        #106
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 YoungKazzy said:
Link?

This is terrifying
I know that kids older brother. That sh*t was horrible.
 08-15-2013, 12:19 PM         #107
swerve1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
the disfigured soldier with the bi*ch for a wife sh*tted on probably on his best day with a smile then dumped his a.ss. Wow. Wonder if she's getting any money from the military.

that and the pic of the bi*ch a.ss thief stealing from the starving child

fdb

being grateful goes a long way
I wouldn't call the soldier's wife a bi*ch. The cold reality is it's near impossible to love someone who looks like that.
 4 years ago '05        #108
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
damn this thread can make a n*gga feel sh*tty. makes my problems seem small as fu*k.
 4 years ago '10        #109
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 swerve1 said:
I wouldn't call the soldier's wife a bi*ch. The cold reality is it's near impossible to love someone who looks like that.
She was expecting a whole different life

[pic - click to view]

At that age people are getting married for superficial reasons, whether they know it or not.

She thought she was gonna be marrying the handsome war hero, so that everybody would fawn over their relationship (you know how bi*ches be)

Also thought they'd be financially stable based on his benefits.

When none of that panned out, she was over it, but then the media gets involved and pretty much traps her by telling her "how good of a heart" she has for going through with it.

And the expectation is set that if she doesn't she's "shallow". So she does. Waits to be off the radar from the the media, and runs away from the situation as fast as possible basically.
 4 years ago '05        #110
jedi4726 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 50 50
Those pics were crazy😢rip to those we lost
 4 years ago '04        #111
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17164 17164
 GetuOne said:
Thanks, like i wasn't depressed before this thread.
 4 years ago '13        #112
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,269 | Props total: 4699 4699
Greatest thread I've ever read on BX. In terms of appreciating life and being thankful.

Depressing at the same time too.
 4 years ago '04        #113
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
shoulda never came in here
 4 years ago '04        #114
carlit0way 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 138 138
powerful
 08-15-2013, 02:56 PM         #115
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depressing as thread.......im good on this sh*t. Would rather focus on the positive aspects of life!!
 08-15-2013, 03:19 PM         #116
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas really depressed?
I'm intrigued
 4 years ago '06        #117
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 noverum said:
This is from the very wikipedia page that you posted.

"In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by fall. The analyzes showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values ​​are lethal itself. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental."
 TheMindOf said:
How you post a link to an article that you CLEARLY didn't read your damn self

If you actually read that the INITIALLY though he died due to the fall on the ice but that it was later discovered to be an accidental overdose based on a lethal combination of Morphine, Heroin and Alcohol.

because I don't appreciate a half a.ss story...trying to make it seem like he committed suicide due to his battle wounds...anyone can die from an accident if they get drunk and numb from pills
 4 years ago '12        #118
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 imthatinfamous said:
because I don't appreciate a half a.ss story...trying to make it seem like he committed suicide due to his battle wounds...anyone can die from an accident if they get drunk and numb from pills
Under what fateful circumstances could you ever envisage yourself inadvertently taking a lethal c*cktail of drugs and alcohol that would poison you to death? Are you honestly suggesting that his depressing plight had nothing to do with it?
There were no rainbows in the sky that day, and his life was no fairytale. This is a thread about the darker side of life; I can't think of any tale more appropriately tragic than that of a war hero who had been shipped off to battle as a young man with his whole life ahead of him, but returned horribly scarred and disfigured by the horrors of Hell on Earth, and was eventually abandoned, outcast and left trapped in a desperately lonely search for the means to numb the pain of his scars - both those that were blatantly exposed to the disgust of others, and those lingering inside him that only he had to bear.
For him, death could very well have been a release from an unimaginable level of suffering. The tragedy was in the story of his life more so than the way it ended. His death was just the final chapter to that somber story.

You, on the other hand, make it sound like his fatality was a generic example of a drug-related accident, like somebody going out to a club with his friends, getting behind the wheel of his car while drunk at the end of the night, and then driving himself off of a bridge like a fool.
Half-assed story? Horsesh*t.

Last edited by noverum; 08-15-2013 at 04:42 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #119
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 noverum said:
Under what fateful circumstances could you ever envisage yourself inadvertently taking a lethal c*cktail of drugs and alcohol that would poison you to death? Are you honestly suggesting that his depressing plight had nothing to do with it?
There were no rainbows in the sky that day, and his life was no fairytale. This is a thread about the darker side of life; I can't think of any tale more appropriately tragic than that of a war hero who had been shipped off to battle as a young man with his whole life ahead of him, but returned horribly scarred and disfigured by the horrors of Hell on Earth, and was eventually abandoned, outcast and left trapped in a desperately lonely search for the means to numb the pain of his scars - both those that were blatantly exposed to the disgust of others, and those lingering inside him that only he had to bear.
For him, death could very well have been a release from an unimaginable level of suffering. The tragedy was in the story of his life more so than the way it ended. His death was just the final chapter to a somber tale.

You, on the other hand, make it sound like his fatality was a generic example of a drug-related accident, like somebody going out to a club with his friends, getting behind the wheel of his car while drunk at the end of the night, and then driving himself off of a bridge like a fool.
Half-assed story? Horsesh*t.

We all have our remedies that we use to numb whatever pain or visions we have. His was alcohol and pills. Some people smoke their lungs into a black useless instrument, dip until their gums decay, drink their livers until failure, snort until their heart explode, etc. Regardless, we all have our own medicine.
But to suggest that this Hero committed suicide is shameful. This man was brave enough to take the ultimate sacrifice, risk his life to defend the freedoms that so many people in this country enjoy, and he should be held to a higher standard. He knew what the value of life was, he stared into the eyes of death and lived.
People die under the influence of some substance everyday, does that mean they were all suicidal?
And yes, I can see myself getting drunk at a bar, in the middle of winter here in Boston, going outside to grab a smoke, slip on some ice, and crack the back of my skull. Could the result be fatal? absolutely.

dont feed me half the story. This hero deserves better.
 08-15-2013, 05:29 PM         #120
Freethewave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I was going to say something along these lines, stuff like doesn't really shock me because I know for a fact there are much worse things going on in this world that most people probably don't even know about it.
I don't think people are shocked by the fact this stuff happens, but by how much emotion it can make you feel by seeing explicit images of these things.

The soldiers got me, because if he left his boy he woulda felt horrible, he didn't and he got shot. I guess thats war tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy