Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #101
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Ctrllers said:
Well.... how would we know they're good if they haven't been mentioned yet? "Wait and see" isn't the best strategy on a discussion forum.
i was referring to exclusives that have already proven their quality like uncharted, god of war, etc

not new IPs that they havent mentioned yet

Ctrllers said:
PS has an amazing line up of exclusive content. Yet, you're attempting to diminish Microsoft's strength in the exclusive market by saying they've been limited to 3... but those 3 have performed at a level that PS exclusives haven't seen until the recent success of The Last of Us. I've enjoyed numerous PS titles, but the replayability wasn't as strong (mostly due to weak multiplayer offerings, if any). MS was able to corner that lane with strong (hell, major league competitive) multiplayers that kept people playing. Personally, I want the most out of my $60 purchase, and not just a once-through "damn that was a good game" experience. All about preferences though...
im not trying to diminish the quality of their exclusives, just the quantity

halo, gears and forza are great games, but im sure even most xbox owners would tell u that they would've rathered get a few more great exclusives on the 360 rather than just sequels to the 3 main ones
 4 years ago '13        #102
Erma Gerd 274 heat pts274
space
space
$16,386 | Props total: 18120 18120
 coolio said:
im not trying to diminish the quality of their exclusives, just the quantity

halo, gears and forza are great games, but im sure even most xbox owners would tell u that they would've rathered get a few more great exclusives on the 360 rather than just sequels to the 3 main ones
Oh, I definitely would have... I don't think anyone would argue against more games, no matter the console. Had I sold my PS3, I can't say I would've felt "let down" by Microsoft's line up this gen though either. Although they were sequels, I loved the stories from Gears & Halo.
 4 years ago '06        #103
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
YOU WEAK bi*chES EAT sh*t

BUT BUT XBOX NEEDS KINECT TO RUN IT MANDATORY

GTFOH

BUNCH OF bi*ch n*ggaS IN THIS THREAD

fu*k YA
 4 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Ctrllers said:
Oh, I definitely would have... I don't think anyone would argue against more games, no matter the console. Had I sold my PS3, I can't say I would've felt "let down" by Microsoft's line up this gen though either. Although they were sequels, I loved the stories from Gears & Halo.

and like i said, im not saying those games and their sequels are bad, just that they needed a better variety of exclusives

my point was that u cant say xbox or PS has better exclusives based on games that nobody (other than the devs of course) has ever played..a game can look great in a trailer, but can easily turn out to be very average or terrible once u play it

so imo, PS still has the better library of exclusive games and series' that have proven their quality

it's like saying ryse is better than god of war or saying drive club is better than forza..two of those are still in development and havent been properly played or reviewed by anybody yet, and the two others are franchises that have proven themselves already it doesnt make sense
 08-13-2013, 12:24 AM         #105
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
MS only has themselves to blame though...just because people bi*ched and moaned didn't mean they had to listen to them...but they were afraid they wouldn't make nay money so they took everything away...you have to have balls and not be afraid to p!ss people off to make money...
they didnt really take nothing away just found away to
have the stuff but in a more likable way
 08-13-2013, 12:32 AM         #106
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
mah bad I didnt even go back to that thread after that 1 time I posted in it

shhhyyyt if yall koppin for the X1 then u kno im down

what y'all plottin?
 4 years ago '04        #107
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 tj.iscool said:
they didnt really take nothing away just found away to
have the stuff but in a more likable way
They took away the once every 24 hour internet check, the family and friends sharing feature, they took away the fact that Kinect "had to be attached for the one to work"... Yes in my opinion its alot better system now then when first announced... but they did remove (take away stuff)...
 4 years ago '11        #108
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 156 156
 Mr I 95 said:
because its few in far between that xbox gets a good game so everyone buys it...

sony fans got so many amazing games to choose from not everyone can possibly buy them all
gon head and rattle off these " so many amazing games" fa me pimpin

and please highlight the ones with even half the replayability of gears/halo/forza

ill wait.
 4 years ago '06        #109
space
space
space
bi*ches still bi*ching
 4 years ago '05        #110
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 Mr I 95 said:
because its few in far between that xbox gets a good game so everyone buys it...

sony fans got so many amazing games to choose from not everyone can possibly buy them all
The reason why people buy Xbox exclusives is because they get 100s of hours out of them instead of 10-15 hours and then shelving them.

You can't be that fu*king stupid.
 4 years ago '06        #111
space
space
space
hes beyond stupid
 08-13-2013, 01:50 AM         #112
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:

what y'all plottin?
Huh
 4 years ago '06        #113
space
space
space
bosss
 4 years ago '05        #114
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2213 2213
Wow, M$ backtracked like a mafu*ka on this one. Every reason i had not ro fu*k with this system just got thrown our the window. If they drop the price to match ps4 its a wrap.
 4 years ago '07        #115
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,643 | Props total: 17891 17891
 Mr I 95 said:
wouldnt have time for 100s of hours if yall had more games to play
100 million more games sold on 360 = more games to play
 4 years ago '06        #116
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Just proves that all that bullsh*t they said "HAD" to be in their was just that.......bullsh*t. And yet dudes easily accepted this. Were so willing to follow and bend over like they bi*ch they are.

So willing to accept Always Online, Nazi DRM & the M$ spin on how a mandatory Kinect is now the "philosophy" of the X1.

Larry Herb: "Always online is not something you can simply shut off"

One week later shut off, one week later Mattricks gone. One month later Kinect is not mandatory, and here we are sitting with what the product should've been the entire time because M$ finally figured out they couldn't get away with this robbery.

They accepted everything just because they knew they were going to buy it either way.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-13-2013 at 06:07 AM..
 08-13-2013, 07:01 AM         #117
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great news I guess. Though it seems with every move that the Xbox One is trying to be more like the PS4 and losing features along the way. If they do release a Kinetic less version, they better match the PS4 price or come close.

I personally think a kinetic less version is a mistake. It seems like the Xbox community actually likes kinetic. Unlike the PS community and the PSeye. Making a kinetic less version ruins the kinetic through fragmentation.

The irony is that the more MS tries to make the Xbox One better for the community, the more it loses its cool features.

As for the the kinetic requirement being gone, only a few people would pick the PS4 over the Xbox One for that. The price is what is going to sway most people who are on the fence.

For those of you who love the new kinetic. I hope MS holds off. It is going to suck if it ends up being an accessory.

Last edited by xeduran; 08-13-2013 at 07:03 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #118
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 11061 11061
Poor Planning.

1.) Xbox One w/ Kinect 499.99
2.) Xbox One w/o Kinect 399.99

Not rocket science.

That 399.99 price point is huge for Sony.
 08-13-2013, 07:28 AM         #119
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally!
 4 years ago '06        #120
space
space
space
 W24x55 said:
Poor Planning.

1.) Xbox One w/ Kinect 499.99
2.) Xbox One w/o Kinect 399.99

Not rocket science.

That 399.99 price point is huge for Sony.
only reason ps4 is 399 is because sony needs to sell as many as possible

sony was going to bundle that camera with the system but backtracked to make it 399

you can give up on the Xbox One w/o Kinect 399.99 ...all the money ms spent on that....nahhhhhh

if you dont want to use it....you dont plain and simple

499 isnt bad hell yall spend more on a ipad and phones than that

yall just being cheap as fu*k now...i understand but damn lol ....ms changed everything and still complain
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy