'Watch Dogs' will not let you fly aircrafts, but you can leave Chicago

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
9128 pageviews
29 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
'Watch Dogs' will not let you fly aircrafts, but you can leave Chicago

Watch Dogs is without a doubt one of the most intriguing titles that is coming out this holiday season, and with so many comparisons being drawn between it and other open-world games, some big questions naturally come to mind.

In games such as Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row the ability to fly aircrafts of various types or leave the city the story takes place in, are two features players look forward to. Ubisoft has yet to confirm how these two aspects will play into Watch Dogs, until now.

During an exclusive interview with Examiner.com, Dominic Guay, who is the title's senior producer, provided the explanation as to why players will not be able to fly aircrafts in Watch Dogs.

"Players will not fly aircrafts in WATCH_DOGS," Guay said. "We did not feel it was core to the experience we wanted to create."

Another item we were curious about was whether or not Chicago would be the only location that players would be able to visit over the course of the game.

While the Watch Dogs senior producer did confirm players will be able to go outside of Chicago, he did not elaborate any further.

"Players will be able to drive any wheeled vehicles, from trucks to motorcycles, or boats. This will allow them to explore the city proper, the rivers, the lake and even beyond the limits of Chicago," Guay said.

This is but a small taste of the rest of the interview with will have to share with you all very soon, but for those looking to take the f!ght into the sky with Watch Dogs, sorry to disappoint. Check back tomorrow when we share some all new, major details regarding Watch Dogs' multiplayer.

visit this link Source

29 comments for "'Watch Dogs' will not let you fly aircrafts, but you can leave Chicago"

4 years ago '05        #2
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,310 | Props total: 2722 2722

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #3
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Maybe I can drive out to the suburbs and see my crib... That's "leaving Chicago"
 4 years ago '10        #4
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
when the fu*k are game developers going to clue in?

its not a matter of why it would work in your game. its a matter of why not. if your game is cool, its cooler with airplanes. end of story.
 4 years ago '06        #5
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

its not a matter of why it would work in your game. its a matter of why not. if your game is cool, its cooler with airplanes. end of story.
fu*k planes
 4 years ago '04        #6
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

or at least a Helicopter...I mean damn there's plenty of those out here in Chicago as well...
 08-12-2013, 10:14 AM         #7
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zero fu*ks given.
 4 years ago '06        #8
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 DarkSidesHero said:
Zero fu*ks given.
word
If the game setting is Chicago, wtf do anyone need to worry about a plan for? you're going to fly an airplane from O'Hare to what other part of Chicago?
 4 years ago '06        #9
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
space
$15,510 | Props total: 35365 35365
 LYTE said:
word
If the game setting is Chicago, wtf do anyone need to worry about a plan for? you're going to fly an airplane from O'Hare to what other part of Chicago?
Exactly....

Helicopter on the other hand
 4 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 LYTE said:
word
Midway airport...?

and Helicopters at least... lord knows you can barely drive 290, 294, 55, 355 or the Kennedy anyway as they are always parking lots... so driving isn't really an option anyway especiaily friday afternoon/night and all weekend...
 4 years ago '07        #11
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Da Ill One said:
Midway airport...?

and Helicopters at least... lord knows you can barely drive 290, 294, 55, 355 or the Kennedy anyway as they are always parking lots... so driving isn't really an option anyway especiaily friday afternoon/night and all weekend...
i was coming back into the city from indy yesterday and it took me 2 hours to go 8 miles on 94 W
 4 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i was coming back into the city from indy yesterday and it took me 2 hours to go 8 miles on 94 W
that's actually pretty good time...
 4 years ago '04        #13
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Da Ill One said:

No lie bro..
 4 years ago '11        #14
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,397 | Props total: 1407 1407
n*gga i hear helicopters every night ill be damned if them bi*ches chase me but i cant get in em
 4 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 Urbanchill said:
n*gga i hear helicopters every night ill be damned if them bi*ches chase me but i cant get in em
That's what i'm saying bro...when I lived dead in the middle of the city I would hear the Ghetto bird daily...now I stay more on the northwest side I don't hear them that much, but they still be out there...if you recreating Chicago...they have to be in there also... and I wonder if they have Soldier Field, Madhouse on Madison, Wrigley and the f*ggot a.ss US Cellular field...
 4 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
 killadre said:

No lie bro..
bruh... i had to p!ss in a cup, man. sh*t was not gravy.
 4 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
bruh... i had to p!ss in a cup, man. sh*t was not gravy.
oh yeah us Native's know to go to the bathroom before you get in the car and hit them expressways...especially if ti's after 4pm Friday..you aren't going ANYWHERE quick...so call the wifey tell her to keep your dinner warm for you and make sure you got your favorite CD's loaded up in the radio and enjoy..you'll be there a while lol
 4 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
oh yeah us Native's know to go to the bathroom before you get in the car and hit them expressways...especially if ti's after 4pm Friday..you aren't going ANYWHERE quick...so call the wifey tell her to keep your dinner warm for you and make sure you got your favorite CD's loaded up in the radio and enjoy..you'll be there a while lol
lmao i've been living here for a while, but hadn't run into anything that bad. i have family in indy so i drive back and forth every now and then. i had just made a stop an hour or so before that so i thought i'd be good, but nature called. wifey had to empty her cup and look the other way. ride or die sh*t.
 08-12-2013, 07:45 PM         #19
LinuxV2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Definitely cooler with planes.
 4 years ago '06        #20
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 killadre said:
Maybe I can drive out to the suburbs and see my crib... That's "leaving Chicago"
Exactly...Lets see if they'll bring it all the way to the southside, Harvey, Riverdale, ETC...

if you can. I'll definitely be driving down my neighborhood
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy