Nike Lebron X Championship Pack "CORRUPTION"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
5871 pageviews
23 comments

KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Nike Lebron X Championship Pack "CORRUPTION"

visit this link Nike Lebron X Celebration Pack Corruption ~ IcySole.com

This past weekend Nike Lebron X Celebration Pack / Champ Pack , has caused an enormous eruption of displeased sneaker heads and resellers. The biggest issue lying with the Foot Locker House Of Hoops and Nike Stores across the US that were carrying this "Ultra Limited Release". Corruption amongst employees and managers was at an all time high for this. Particularly in these stores , Nike DC (Georgetown) , Nike Santa Monica and Dade County House Of Hoops. We can even add Lebron James' own store UNKNWN in Miami to the list. Lets not forget the dumbest employee of them all, FERNANDO from Nike NY , who apparently was fired since his eBay listing displaying his name badge (shown below).

Employees and Managers were selling pairs to the highest bidder, regardless of RSVP status or winning ticket status. Notorious Vladimir of Nike DC did both of these. If you had a pocket full of money, you could go and talk to him to guarantee yourself a pair (around $1k per pack to hold). See image below of guy guaranteeing Lebron Packs from this store. Dade County was similar to DC . Employees of Santa Monica clearly had visible packs of RSVP that were never picked up (Courtesy of TheNikeDestroyer possibly ? ) and told customers who were sitting out side the store from open to close they had no packs left. When clearly behind the counter, packs were still sitting way beyond the RSVP pick up window. The UNKNWN store manager was saw selling multiple packs out of his trunk to VIP clients as others waited in line and watched. The store "supposedly" had 15 packs, but only 8 of those walked out the store through their "ticket raffle system". Leaving 7 packs unaccounted for. It is very clear that NIKE needs to address this RSVP system and the stores they allow releasing product. They talk about promoting a fair and even playing field environment for releases, but that is just impossible. Everybody that was lucky enough to get an RSVP at any store, did it through an RSVP service, which charged $400-$500 per successful twitter DM of the pack. One RSVP service even refunded $40K this weekend for unsuccessful RSVP attempts.

This is just a sample of the rigged RSVP things that go on involving these stores that carry such product. Nike can easily address this and solve the problem with ease by NOT allowing product to arrive at the store. Product should be sent to CORPORATE / District Managers directly and have them hold the RSVP. Bring the product to the store with them and distribute it amongst the winners themselves. But than again, even corruption reaches that high in these stores. Everybody was looking for the "Big Score" with this Lebron pack.

WE HAVE TO DO BETTER!

visit this link MORE INFO AVAIL
www.ICYSOLE.com

23 comments for "Nike Lebron X Championship Pack "CORRUPTION""

4 years ago '11        #2
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Or, they could just make more fucckin shoes
 4 years ago '04        #3
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
Make more shoes or do raffles at all niketowns to eliminate that stupid rsvp service
 4 years ago '06        #4
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,564 | Props total: 35693 35693
 Wallabees said:
This and only this
 4 years ago '12        #5
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,792 | Props total: 3617 3617
 Wallabees said:
Thread should end here
 4 years ago '05        #6
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
This doesn't surprise me at all.

This has been going on forever, and I'm surprised we don't hear about this kind of fu*k sh*t even more.

I'm glad I didn't have any interest in these.
 4 years ago '04        #7
KidYungn 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
A "Celebration Pack" should never be an general release. Especially at a $500 MSRP.
Exclusivity is Nike's marketing machine. If every pair was a GR nobody would care.
 4 years ago '04        #8
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
I don't see anything Wrong with Nike store giving employees first crack at unsold pairs
 4 years ago '10        #9
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,923 | Props total: 5166 5166
fu*k nike

But don't got a choice
 4 years ago '04        #10
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
The lows are straight a.ss cheeks
 4 years ago '04        #11
eff3ctive 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
The article is light weight bullsh*t. The last pic of the article of the 4 boxes on the ground is mine. Me and 3 other friends got them first come first serve and with legit RSVP... No bots. They were put on craigslist and it clearly states purchased on Sunday.... They released Saturday. Until Nike changes the RSVP method then bots will continue to be used and nothing will change. You have to use fios quantum or better to even have a chance. Most Nike stores don't let the employees buy new exclusive releases till the following Monday, because people would just get jobs there to get new shoes first then quit.

Last edited by eff3ctive; 08-13-2013 at 08:44 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #12
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 badboy600 said:
I don't see anything Wrong with Nike store giving employees first crack at unsold pairs
But policy is to raffle off unsold pairs via re-RSVP or FCFS. Since this shoe was so limited it is safe to say that there were people lined up at the few stores that had them hoping to buy a pair. I think most stores stopped doing the FCFS for unclaimed pairs to keep people from camping, evry now and then I will see nike re-rsvp but it is usually for for unpopular general releases.

Maybe if the shoe was there a couple of days later an employee could cop, but each Nike store had thousands of failed RSVPs and at least 20 people who probably waited all day at the store for a chance to cop. This was probably one of the most sought after sneaker of the year.

Don't get me wrong cause if I ran the store and saw a chance to make 1500 a pair not one pair would have gotten sold to the public. If they had maybe 2 size runs thats about 30 grand
 4 years ago '06        #13
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 eff3ctive said:
The article is light weight bullsh*t. The last pic of the article of the 4 boxes on the ground is mine. Me and 3 other friends got them first come first serve and with legit RSVP... No bots. They were put on craigslist and it clearly states purchased on Sunday.... They released Saturday. Until Nike changes the RSVP method then bots will continue to be used and nothing will change. You have to use fios quantum or better to even have a chance. Most Nike stores don't let the employees buy new exclusive releases till the following Monday, because people would just get jobs there to get new shoes first then quit.
how did you and 3 friends successfully rsvp for the most limited release of the year without a bot. I'm confused you said FCFS then you said RSVP that makes no sence to me. The odds that you and 3 people you know successfully RSVPing for a 3rd of the shoes against probably 10000 other people seems impossible. Not to mention all the RSVP services failed this weekend as well.

As far as the article most of it is legit. Fernando from house of Hoops is dirty. The part about Nike destroyer is partially true. But he only managed to RSVP all the pairs from Niketown Lennox, but he stuck out everywhere else. He said so himself via twitter/instagram. ANdI pretty sure DC is corrupt based on info I readon nike forums.
 4 years ago '05        #14
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
and this is a surprise to ppl???

fu*k I woulda done the same thing except I wouldnt sell them
 4 years ago '04        #15
eff3ctive 
space
space
Combination of RSVP and fcfs. I am the only one who got through on RSVP out of us all. The rest were released first come first serve. When I say I know people I mean I know them from shoe releases, we talk and bullsh*t. All rsvps didn't fail this weekend at least not at Nike dc. Destroyer even said he managed to secure 1 spot at Nike dc. They ended up camping out for a week till Sunday morning and Nike gave them the remaining pairs. Hard work pays off

Fiya Starter said:
how did you and 3 friends successfully rsvp for the most limited release of the year without a bot. I'm confused you said FCFS then you said RSVP that makes no sence to me. The odds that you and 3 people you know successfully RSVPing for a 3rd of the shoes against probably 10000 other people seems impossible. Not to mention all the RSVP services failed this weekend as well.

As far as the article most of it is legit. Fernando from house of Hoops is dirty. The part about Nike destroyer is partially true. But he only managed to RSVP all the pairs from Niketown Lennox, but he stuck out everywhere else. He said so himself via twitter/instagram. ANdI pretty sure DC is corrupt based on info I readon nike forums.
 4 years ago '04        #16
KidYungn 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
This article has had so many people back it, nothing about it is "False". Even "Bigger Sneaker Companies and People" were talking about it. It opened eyes.
 4 years ago '10        #17
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
that n*gga fdot got some ppl fired at dadeland i bet
 4 years ago '10        #18
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
I wonder how much the dude sellng them paid
 4 years ago '06        #19
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
So they camped out for a week hoping that somebody didn't claim a RSVP pair. They are better than me, I might wait a day if I know for sure I can get a pair , but a week for a chance Nike and LeBron can kiss my a.ss. Why didn't they just wait until Friday to camp?
 4 years ago '04        #20
eff3ctive 
space
space
They didn't camp straight the whole time. Left chairs went home, came back, left again, rinse and repeat, but from Friday morning stayed till Saturday morning. On Saturday morning after the RSVP pairs left there were 4 left. Nike dc didn't sell them that day cause the door got bum rushed. They knew Nike had to sell them on Sunday cause if not then the employees could buy them Monday which would have been a flag to Nike. They took a big chance and it just happened to pay off. Each sold for between 3000 and 4000. They couldn't wait till Friday cause people started coming out on Friday and the store only got 16 pairs. At the end of the day 3500 for about a week of your time is more than most legal jobs pay in a week
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago