Buffie The Body goes off on Charlamagne to his face: "You's a bi-ch ass nigga!!"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
pointless a.ss interview lol..it was hilarious tho
 08-12-2013, 07:29 PM         #122
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
Spoken like a true welfare recipient.

The fact that she started with (most likely) nothing and hustled her way to the top LEGALLY is all that matters.

I'd rather have a wh0ore for a single parent but still have food to eat, clothes to wear, theme parks to visit, etc. than be raised by two struggle a.ss losers who bust their a.ss the hard way just so I can be on food stamps and rock thrift shop clothes.
so you dont mind for u moms 2 be the super head of the town but as long u materials you n*ggas nowadays man i tell u
 08-12-2013, 07:32 PM         #123
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the levels of simpin in this thread are unbelievable
 4 years ago '09        #124
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 NvrCMyNut said:
this n*gga thinks video ho's out chea making mills

They aint making no dough right.............
 4 years ago '05        #125
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
 King Yi said:
Old interview but DJ Vlad just posted the audio today. Starts off aight and goes way left

props
 4 years ago '05        #126
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
 Fedor Christ said:
Pics of the med school student you're dating or you're gay.
oh sh- right away sir !!!

4 years ago '12        #127
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 The Fifth KD said:
I dont get how n*ggas let radio DJs ala Charlamagne, Ms. Jones, Star, etc. play them.

Fact of the matter is that these personalities would have NO fu*kING JOB if rappers, producers, video vixens, etc. didn't exist. Straight up. These personalities need those n*ggas around to talk about, interview, all of that sh*t.
because the entertainers need promotion and artists need their songs played on the radio/clubs etc.

six6nine9wpk said:
I swear these boxden n*ggas is so cool.................. At the end of the day none of yall n*ggas even had 15min of fame to begin with, so buffie won. Last but not least she didnt tell no lie he didnt have one positive thing to say and tried to tear her down as soon as she came in the station.
how she win? Simp a.ss. What positive is there. Video chick with a.ss shots made it because dudes wanted to smash a fake a.ss big whoop. His points were accurate and she should have brushed it off. He was right where is she now? New a.ss shot queens done took over

brickcity said:
the levels of simpin in this thread are unbelievable
sh*t is fu*king terrible. CThaGod is entertaining. Yea he's like star but the breakfast club has been winning on the interview scene and he's trolled plenty of male rappers and the funk flex jokes were funny as sh*t
 4 years ago '07        #128
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,113 | Props total: 4729 4729
Now I understand why Charlemagne hates Ether....he likes dissing women. It is not the job of an interviewer to disrespect guests. No man should talk to a woman this way. It doesn't make you real just for saying honest things if the honest things shouldn't be said in the first place. He acts like a child and coward.
 4 years ago '09        #129
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35387 35387
 True Sinister said:
Now I understand why Charlemagne hates Ether....he likes dissing women. It is not the job of an interviewer to disrespect guests. No man should talk to a woman this way. It doesn't make you real just for saying honest things if the honest things shouldn't be said in the first place. He acts like a child and coward.
 4 years ago '09        #130
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
that n*gga serious too
some of the sh*t said in this thread is downright disgusting

n*ggas going to bat for a chick known for her b00ty meat. imagine if charlemagne had dissed a female that actually had talent
 4 years ago '06        #131
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
Didn't she get caught out in dubai being a prostitute?
 4 years ago '07        #132
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,113 | Props total: 4729 4729
 The Bully said:
some of the sh*t said in this thread is downright disgusting

n*ggas going to bat for a chick known for her b00ty meat. imagine if charlemagne had dissed a female that actually had talent
It's not about her. It's the principle. There are social rules and chivalry. She is not a psychic. I don't even find her attractive. I could understand this behavior if she somehow provoked him but this is just ridiculous.
 4 years ago '09        #133
space
space
 True Sinister said:
It's not about her. It's the principle. There are social rules and chivalry. She is not a psychic. I don't even find her attractive. I could understand this behavior if she somehow provoked him but this is just ridiculous.
he gave her the tough love and harsh reality check no positive male figure in her life ever did. sounds chivalrous to me
 4 years ago '07        #134
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,550 | Props total: 56368 56368
 The Bully said:
stop crying you captain save-a-ho f*ggot

and apparently charlemagne was right about her 15 minutes being up because no one has heard from this hoe ever since
Who "stalking" who now you pu**y?....

Charlemagne stay dissing females and it only shows how insecure his punk a** is but if you can relate to him then by all means go ahead you CLOWN!! F*CK OUTTA HERE!!
 4 years ago '13        #135
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
Char is a d!ck but some of y'all n*ggas are sipmin.
 08-12-2013, 08:48 PM         #136
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chi80sbaby said:
Isn't it tho.

cause these is simpin they will sell they soul for some big b00ty that was pass around
 4 years ago '09        #137
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Who "stalking" who now you pu**y?....

Charlemagne stay dissing females and it only shows how insecure his punk a** is but if you can relate to him then by all means go ahead you CLOWN!! F*CK OUTTA HERE!!
shut up, fukking sissy
 4 years ago '07        #138
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,550 | Props total: 56368 56368
 The Bully said:
shut up, fukking sissy
 08-12-2013, 08:57 PM         #139
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
BRUH..............:r kellycmonson:
 08-12-2013, 08:58 PM         #140
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
because the entertainers need promotion and artists need their songs played on the radio/clubs etc.

how she win? Simp a.ss. What positive is there. Video chick with a.ss shots made it because dudes wanted to smash a fake a.ss big whoop. His points were accurate and she should have brushed it off. He was right where is she now? New a.ss shot queens done took over

sh*t is fu*king terrible. CThaGod is entertaining. Yea he's like star but the breakfast club has been winning on the interview scene and he's trolled plenty of male rappers and the funk flex jokes were funny as sh*t
yeah Cthagod be trolling like motherfu*ker but levels of simpin in this sh*t is.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy