Buffie The Body goes off on Charlamagne to his face: "You's a bi-ch ass nigga!!"

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2013, 06:17 PM         #101
RRondo9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charlemagne won

"my mouth will get me farther than your butt injections"
 4 years ago '11        #102
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 Junglist said:
pretty disgusting the amount of support buffie is getting in here
Isn't it tho.

4 years ago '10        #103
eashawty 
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 726 726
how r yall even placin blame on charlamagne? thats his fu*kin job. buffie just handled herself like a typical hoodrat, if u dont agree wit their views or praise them & wat they do u a "hater" a bi*ch or gay. the real question should be y in the fu*k is a 43 year old woman actin like a 14 year old on the radio for the world to hear?
 4 years ago '09        #104
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 Trilluminati GA said:
yooooothis thread is outta control

Andrew broke his troll game and hurt his feelingsCharlamagne didn't know what to to do

Bruh....If you wanna give the W to Buffie and hand youself the L then thats on you homie, no fu*king way I'm gonna L myself for an video bop with a.ss shots because she had 15 minutes of fame. Gimme me the cheese fu*k the fame. Btw she did lie and admitted right there in the interview that she did get a.ss shots and later came out and admitted again her a.ss was fake. Her hustle game was top notch though, I'll give her that.
I understand what you saying, but shorty hustled her way into movies, magazines, workout videos, websites, and she even wrote a book. She tackled all these avenues and also did over 400 club appearances. I'm pretty sure she made over a million dollars doing her run. You got all these n*ggas in here hating and most of them barely got a pot to p!ss in. Its not about being a simp its about being a decent human being. How can you as a African American male downgrade a woman that went from the stripclub/ tricking to being a entrepreneur?
 4 years ago '11        #105
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,494 | Props total: 21294 21294
 sho 2010 said:
He didn't L him out

Char trolled him as soon as he sat dwn and got him heated

Started makin sum stale a.ss jokes

Char even acknowledged the L on The Round Table.
 08-12-2013, 06:41 PM         #106
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This site is full of black anglo saxon, niggropeans but this broad derserved that verbal thrashing. She has "the body" as a part of her labeling so it's quite clear what she vales as her biggest a.sset. It sure as hell isn't her intellect. Advertise yourself as a piece of meat and expect to get treated as such.
 4 years ago '11        #107
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
^ decent human being? a.ss shots? Stripper? A pot to p!ss in? 1 million dollars? Wrote a book? Tackled avenues?

Oh how love bx.

Would you want your daughter or mother to get to a million dollars that way? Not saying that she has that. Seriously doubt it. A mil may seem like small amount of money but it isnt bro. Not making that type of money off what she is/was doing.

Seriously fellas raise your daughters better.
 4 years ago '09        #108
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
as a n*gga that got jumped beauxcoup times coming up....if its over 2 n*ggas tryna f!ght take the L and slide 1v1 is a must 2v1 you gotta chance but you gotta z the first n*gga....& its not like n*ggas f!ght no more anyway the first thing a n*gga wanna do is go get a gun cause they dont wanna take an L

n*ggas in here actin like they never took a L
 4 years ago '11        #109
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$485 | Props total: 312 312
Charlamagne is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. fu*k this ho too. Both of em some bi*ches
 4 years ago '05        #110
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4232 4232
 six6nine9wpk said:
I understand what you saying, but shorty hustled her way into movies, magazines, workout videos, websites, and she even wrote a book. She tackled all these avenues and also did over 400 club appearances. I'm pretty sure she made over a million dollars doing her run. You got all these n*ggas in here hating and most of them barely got a pot to p!ss in. Its not about being a simp its about being a decent human being. How can you as a African American male downgrade a woman that went from the stripclub/ tricking to being a entrepreneur?
Her big a.sscheeks brought her success because n*ggas tricked out, kudos.... you really about to give this hoe the Nobel Peace Prize

i have a nice sized johnson, but I'm sure I'm not tackling any avenues with this mother fu*ker

you really got your simp goggles on when you grant these wh0ores the title "entrepreneur"... my n*gga... they make money at the cost of their respect.... don't give these hoes respect anyways... thats simpathy

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-12-2013 at 06:55 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #111
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
She can't be 50 something she had to be bullsh*tin
 4 years ago '13        #112
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 3854 3854
lol can't lie... she went in on Charlamagne LMAOOO.... she was mad as fu*k.. emotional as fu*k hahaha...

they both got to each other though.. lmao she got dude mad, but she really lost it.
 4 years ago '09        #113
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 Chi80sbaby said:
^ decent human being? a.ss shots? Stripper? A pot to p!ss in? 1 million dollars? Wrote a book? Tackled avenues?

Oh how love bx.

Would you want your daughter or mother to get to a million dollars that way? Not saying that she has that. Seriously doubt it. A mil may seem like small amount of money but it isnt bro. Not making that type of money off what she is/was doing.

Seriously fellas raise your daughters better.
I never said I would want my mother or daughter to make a living that way, so what does that have to do with anything. Were talking about a middle aged black woman who was a stripper and changed her life around for the better. Also a million dollars isnt a lot of money homie. Not when your talking about one of the top vixens in the game. Her website money alone during that time period was probly bringing her in 10 stacks a month, she did over 400 club apperances (girls normally get anywhere from 3-10 stacks to host a party), had a workout video, had a book and appeared in a couple of movies. If you add in all the money she probly got from rappers and tricks a million dollars is a realistic number.
 08-12-2013, 07:10 PM         #114
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
brickcity registered last month and he's over here stanning for Charlemagne like there's no tomorrow.

Spit out that c*m and get your minerals first, b.
why u riding my d!ck that comment must of made you feel some type of way (rich homie quan voice)
 4 years ago '10        #115
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 six6nine9wpk said:
Mane I can't speak for these other guys but I'm from Georgia and we don't carry no hoes. I don't know what she did to get to where she made it to where she did. It's none of my concern either. But if you looking for props to a butter faced bop that came up off of a.ss shots and videos with other dumb a.ss young hoes looking up to her then you might want to head over to Lip Stick Alley homie. I don't give a damn about a hoe's hustle nor a struggle. If she comes up=fine. If she don't=fu*k it. Thats just me though.....

Blokka Blokka said:
Charlamagne is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. fu*k this ho too. Both of em some bi*ches

This post right here
 4 years ago '04        #116
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
damn thought she was 36
 4 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I'm out tho fellas, its my birthday! My purp and bottle of 1800 has arrived. Time to get super turnt up and smash some freaks in the telly, get rid of em, hit the club to celebrate and get some more freaks.

BTW
Snoop said this in ninety fo we don't love these hoes
 08-12-2013, 07:21 PM         #118
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
You're definitely not over 15.

If only your English teacher was reading this.
i got u feelin some type of way you just say u dont mind ur moms being a hoe like buffie
 08-12-2013, 07:24 PM         #119
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Mane I can't speak for these other guys but I'm from Georgia and we don't carry no hoes. I don't know what she did to get to where she made it to where she did. It's none of my concern either. But if you looking for props to a butter faced bop that came up off of a.ss shots and videos with other dumb a.ss young hoes looking up to her then you might want to head over to Lip Stick Alley homie. I don't give a damn about a hoe's hustle nor a struggle. If she comes up=fine. If she don't=fu*k it. Thats just me though.....

This post right here
exactly n*ggas is simpin mighty hard in this thread
 4 years ago '06        #120
lubluetiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$362 | Props total: 173 173
He's right though n*gga don't even know who she is anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy