Buffie The Body goes off on Charlamagne to his face: "You's a bi-ch ass nigga!!"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #181
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 kiddalex said:
Why do you act like the only two choices in life are whoring yourself out or being totally broke ? You know some people work real jobs and live ok and can do that sh*t with their kids, you know like get a real job and have some dignity instead of shaking your pus*y in dudes faces ?

I wanna thank my mom for putting herself through college and becoming a successful registered nurse and not a stripper/prostitute with a.ss shots
 4 years ago '09        #182
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
BX is the new justice league the way you n*ggas is caping
 4 years ago '10        #183
jhust4ever 21 heat pts21
space
space
$756 | Props total: 686 686
Charlamen's was on that no simp ish in 04.
 08-13-2013, 01:13 PM         #184
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont let the door hit u in them injection shots!

4 years ago '05        #185
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 mastermind_AD said:
...Calling her b00ty fake...
I used to fu*k a bi*ch that grew up with her in Athens. She said that everything bout her is fake and she's been a hoe damn near all her life!!!

(The bi*ch I was fu*king was/is a hoe and you know birds of a feather...)
 08-13-2013, 01:15 PM         #186
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastermind_AD said:
That n*gga weak as hell

Calling her b00ty fake and talking about her looks and age is something a bi*ch would say

First off everybody gets old what the fu*k can you do about that

If she 40 or 50 something what she suppose to do die

She that age and looks like that you have to give it up to her she took good care of herself still going to the gym and everything

She named the other things she had going on but even if she did not she got more bank than that n*gga

He was like what your 15 mins of fame is over you need something else

Buff hit him with what you drive where you live how much bread you got lmao and was doing better in every category

Last thing how can you call her ugly when she look better than your woman FOH buff hit with the BX pics sh*t
dude was trolling yo, what do u expect, its his job to get under people's skin and break them down. he succeeded.
 08-13-2013, 01:39 PM         #187
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastermind_AD said:
That n*gga weak as hell

Calling her b00ty fake and talking about her looks and age is something a bi*ch would say

First off everybody gets old what the fu*k can you do about that

If she 40 or 50 something what she suppose to do die

She that age and looks like that you have to give it up to her she took good care of herself still going to the gym and everything

She named the other things she had going on but even if she did not she got more bank than that n*gga

He was like what your 15 mins of fame is over you need something else

Buff hit him with what you drive where you live how much bread you got lmao and was doing better in every category

Last thing how can you call her ugly when she look better than your woman FOH buff hit with the BX pics sh*t
I can tell this n*gga don't get pus*y and is simp. You think a shock jock cares about the stupid sh*t you wrote down? The n*gga provides entertainment and nothing he said wasn't the truth. bi*ch is now 53 looking all wrinkled and sh*t.

Get some fresh air kid and stop putting your cape on.
 4 years ago '04        #188
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 386 386
He a clown.he was scared to interview Gucci but he goes hard on lil mam,buffy,nuunn and women.He a clown lol
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Females and soft rappers are his main target...he's a PUNK!!
 08-13-2013, 02:48 PM         #189
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
Sadly, you're right. Morals don't keep the lights on or put food in the fridge, b.

When you go out into the world and see rapists, k!llers and drug dealers stacking paper while you're on the graveyard shift changing out garbage bags for $8/hr suddenly doing the right thing don't mean sh*t anymore. Like Gordon was saying in Dark Knight Rises "playing by the rules just creates your own shackles".

And...?
Tell your mom to drop on by BX we'll help her keep the lights on
 4 years ago '04        #190
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 Jay-Vab said:
High level pro athlete
-god given talents
-smart enough to parlay it into a lucrative career
-after your body gives out the world pretty much chews you up and spits you out unless you were smart enough to invest and save your money during your peak.

Any bi*ch in show biz getting by with her looks
-see above

Please retort.
 4 years ago '04        #191
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3780 3780
At first I couldn't listen to this whole sh*t cause Charelmagne was just talkin his usual dumbness but when I took in the 2nd half

She brought the rain, hail, snow, and earthquakes on homeboi!

Dude should know rule #1 with women. You'll never win an arguement with them. He should have just got his jokes in then taken the high road and let it be. Dude just pressed the issue too much. I'm sure that station (unless is college radio) didn't want cussin on there all like that.
 4 years ago '07        #192
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
 biscuit said:
At first I couldn't listen to this whole sh*t cause Charelmagne was just talkin his usual dumbness but when I took in the 2nd half

She brought the rain, hail, snow, and earthquakes on homeboi!

Dude should know rule #1 with women. You'll never win an arguement with them. He should have just got his jokes in then taken the high road and let it be. Dude just pressed the issue too much. I'm sure that station (unless is college radio) didn't want cussin on there all like that.
That is some single mother raised soft a.ss feminine sh*t to say no matter how many times I hear it.

A woman yelling and being emotional doesn't mean she wins an argument. A woman is wrong when she is wrong. fu*k if she wants to deny it.

With that being said Charlamagne's initial question is stupid. She is not a psychic...all she can do is try to find the most stable things she can for the time being.
 4 years ago '04        #193
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Dis n*gga took a L, even if wat he said was true. And he was def hating, n*gga took so many jabs at da bi*ch i lost count.
 4 years ago '05        #194
Juelz23 
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 378 378
how exactly did he lose?
buffie said nothing that was valid.
in 2013 whos relevant?
 4 years ago '09        #195
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,336 | Props total: 34754 34754
 Juelz23 said:
how exactly did he lose?
buffie said nothing that was valid.
in 2013 whos relevant?
basically

one is the star of the hottest morning show in the country that's syndicated in 37 markets. also appears regularly on different MTV shows and is about to get his own show.

while the other is giving workout tips on youtube (by the way, what person wanting to get in shape would take advice from a fat bi*ch?)

who really lost here?
 4 years ago '09        #196
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,336 | Props total: 34754 34754
difference is there are literally 1,000 buffie the body's out there

but there's only 1 charlemagne the gawd
 4 years ago '10        #197
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 A-N-D-1 said:
I used to fu*k a bi*ch that grew up with her in Athens. She said that everything bout her is fake and she's been a hoe damn near all her life!!!

(The bi*ch I was fu*king was/is a hoe and you know birds of a feather...)
who would have thought that?
 4 years ago '04        #198
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3780 3780
 True Sinister said:
That is some single mother raised soft a.ss feminine sh*t to say no matter how many times I hear it.

A woman yelling and being emotional doesn't mean she wins an argument. A woman is wrong when she is wrong. fu*k if she wants to deny it.

With that being said Charlamagne's initial question is stupid. She is not a psychic...all she can do is try to find the most stable things she can for the time being.
How is that single mother soft a.ss feminine sh*t to say? The fu*k??? What kinda point you tryna get across sitting there arguing with a woman? You know they gonna spazz and make up nonsense. Make your point and call it a day.

f*ggots like you wouldn't know I suppose
 08-14-2013, 07:21 PM         #199
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
Defending a self-made wh0ore is not much better than stanning for a dude who doesn't even make music.

He got famous off Wendy Williams. That's what's hot now?
nobody stanning but just because u made it 2 top by using your a.ss does not men u going get the queen treatment if was a lady that had real talent and made it the real way then i say cthagod was a bi*ch for coming at her but these video hoes dont get no sympathy from me when they get clowned
 4 years ago '12        #200
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,193 | Props total: 7379 7379
Social Media k!lled Buffy Career

Charlamagne k!lled her tho. Everything he said is true in 2013.

She got mad because she knew he was spitting gospel.

Truth hurts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy