S##t just got real. Apple Reported to Announce Next iPhone on September 10

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #141
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
For record I'm talking about the audio when you plug something into the jack. Not playing audio through the speakers. I'm pretty sure everyone knows the HtC One's boom sound speakers are sh*tting on everything out.
 4 years ago '05        #142
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
 NBA Brawler said:
GTA V
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #143
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 PTC said:
If ya'll are considering Android, you really need to stay away from TouchWiz at all costs.

TouchWiz has fu*ked up my experience with Android
back to iOS I go.
 4 years ago '09        #144
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 Southwick said:

The iPhone just works. A smaller battery that last just as long if not longer than these much larger batteries in these android phones. Lesser specs yet it runs way smoother. Lesser cameras, but produces better quality shots. Better audio even with android acquiring beats, etc etc. A octa/dual core, overclocked phone shouldn't have any lag at all.
 4 years ago '04        #145
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 PTC said:
So you're telling him to spend extra money for the same service he'd get for free for 1 year MINIMUM with Apple?

Best Buy's plan is $10 a month...that's $120 for 1 year and $240 over a 2 year period of your phone.

AppleCare+ is $100 for a 2 year extension... and for people who keep a phone for only a year, you don't even need to worry about that sh*t because it's FREE and comes with the product...
The standard one year Apple warranty doesn't cover water and accidental drop damage.

Last edited by hockeythug; 08-13-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #146
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Southwick said:

The iPhone just works. A smaller battery that last just as long if not longer than these much larger batteries in these android phones. Lesser specs yet it runs way smoother. Lesser cameras, but produces better quality shots. Better audio even with android acquiring beats, etc etc. A octa/dual core, overclocked phone shouldn't have any lag at all.

My galaxy s4 just works too!
 08-13-2013, 01:52 PM         #147
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
How hypocritical of you to question someone if they've used both devices when you clearly have never used the Apple EarPods.

Apple is known to use great audio chips.

With that being said, the HTC one's speakers pretty much blow the competition away.

EDIT

You used videos with a BETA version of iOS to make a point?
the point being to look at the one, not the iphone. and i used that video to also show the screen difference. the one is clearly a lot brighter.
and yes, i have used them sht earpods. theyre sh*t.

Southwick said:
I'll give you the HTC One. That's the best android phone out right now. Aight, on to your questions. Every test I've done, the iPhone's audio comes out on top. I've tested it in the car, with beats headphones, etc etc. "In low light situations." Why is that even an argument? Who the fu*k is taking pictures in the dark or in those situations that often? And without a flash... Be real. Like you said in normal light the iPhone 5 is better and is older. The screen being better is subjective. I've had the HTC One so I know.

Aside from it being bigger, there isn't a reason I would choose either screen over the other. When you get to a certain ppi the differences are not really noticeable. For me anyway. There is nothing dull about my screen. All that power user sh*t doesn't apply to me because I don't care about it. I've been messing with android since the G1, so I've done all that. None of it impresses me. The fact that the iPhone is older, has lesser specs and is still on par and arguably better in certain areas says a lot to me. This is my first year using an iPhone and I'll never go back to android.
youve tested the audio in both phones. but did you test it using the same song from the same source? did you test the audio using an itunes downloaded song on the iphone and an mp3 on the htc one? i ask because 256kbs aac > 256kbs mp3. i dont believe you did. i dont believe you in the first place but if you actually did i doubt it was the same song from the same source. people take millions of pictures in low light settings every day. gtfoh. and the screen is not subjective. look at the video. the iphones display is clearly darker than the one's. use whatever you want. doesnt make a difference to me. if youre happy with your device thats all that matters.
 4 years ago '04        #148
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Works as a hot plate also
 4 years ago '07        #149
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
i have a iphone 4 after using samsung smartphones, i can honestly say this is the best phone ive ever had.. i will use until it dies
 08-13-2013, 03:05 PM         #150
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas already saying first day cop and the sh*t aint even been announced yet

fu*king sheep
 4 years ago '05        #151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 KeithHernandez said:
And then you need another third-party desktop file manager to upload your tracks the way iTunes is already streamlined to do it, unless you're going to navigate through folders manually and cherrypick songs to click-and-drag.
Yea because using Google Music to sync your library is sooo complicated.
 4 years ago '05        #152
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 hockeythug said:
The standard one year Apple warranty doesn't cover water and accidental drop damage.
It doesn't cover explosions either.

"A staff from Apple's after-sales service department told Da Lian Evening News such incidents required further investigation and typically would not be covered under product warranty."

4 years ago '05        #153
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
nothing like a good ole Android vs iOS thread

4 years ago '09        #154
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,868 | Props total: 66983 66983
a phone is a phone
there all basically the same
 4 years ago '11        #155
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 hockeythug said:
That's written on paper...but if you know anything about Apple service know that apple really stretches the line of "accidental drop damage." I've seen people come in with completely broken phones...broken glass...etc and walk out with a new phone and nothing out of pocket. This story has been told so many times you can read up on it.

Water damage I'm not sure of personally.
 4 years ago '11        #156
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
It doesn't cover explosions either.

"A staff from Apple's after-sales service department told Da Lian Evening News such incidents required further investigation and typically would not be covered under product warranty."

Better hope you got some good home insurance coverage.

4 years ago '11        #157
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 youdug said:
the point being to look at the one, not the iphone. and i used that video to also show the screen difference. the one is clearly a lot brighter.

I highly doubt you've used them with any sense of rationality.

At $29, they're pretty much the best earphones you can get it, and one of the most comfortable.

As earphones bundled with a phone? They are by far and away the best.

Just check actual user reviews on all websites then come back to me, instead of cherry picking.

We all know the previous earbuds that came with iPhones/iPods were complete a.ss. Horrible. But EarPods are far from it.
 4 years ago '12        #158
Southwick 
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
 4 years ago '12        #159
Southwick 
space
space
 youdug said:

youve tested the audio in both phones. but did you test it using the same song from the same source? did you test the audio using an itunes downloaded song on the iphone and an mp3 on the htc one? i ask because 256kbs aac > 256kbs mp3. i dont believe you did. i dont believe you in the first place but if you actually did i doubt it was the same song from the same source. people take millions of pictures in low light settings every day. gtfoh. and the screen is not subjective. look at the video. the iphones display is clearly darker than the one's. use whatever you want. doesnt make a difference to me. if youre happy with your device thats all that matters.
n*gga gone tell me what I did and/or seen with my eyes You cats are funny. The bolded was all that needed to be said from the beginning. I'd never knock another person predicated upon what phone they want to use.
 4 years ago '12        #160
Southwick 
space
space
 messy marv stan said:
a phone is a phone
there all basically the same
Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy