S##t just got real. Apple Reported to Announce Next iPhone on September 10

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
30 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
If ya'll are considering Android, you really need to stay away from TouchWiz at all costs.
 5 years ago '11        #122
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Kalon said:
When reached by ABC News, Apple declined to comment on the report. However, the date would fall into Apple's usual iPhone launch scheduln begun delivery and selling them in stores a week and a half after on a Friday. -- it was close to a year ago on Sept. 12, 2012 that the company released the iPhone 5.


see what the article said? but overall you're right.
Yeah, article probably had the word "announced" and "released" as the same meaning.

Same sh*t though, we all get what they're saying.
 5 years ago '06        #123
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 250 250
 PTC said:
If ya'll are considering Android, you really need to stay away from TouchWiz at all costs.
i really like the moto x but the camera isnt that good and i use my camera A LOT so i was gonna get an s4 and immediately root it. i got a droid x inbetween the 3gs and iphone 4 when i left att for verizon and i kinda liked it rooted and everything but left it in the dust immediately when the 4 came to vzw
 5 years ago '13        #124
kniv3smillions 140 heat pts140
space
avatar space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 2778 2778
 DjAyFrESH said:
the GOAT phone is already out


[pic - click to view]



Galaxy S4
 5 years ago '12        #125
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 1011 1011
n*ggas be having the latest phones with all the technology and no hoes numbers in it
 5 years ago '11        #126
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 mikeydooodie said:
i really like the moto x but the camera isnt that good and i use my camera A LOT so i was gonna get an s4 and immediately root it. i got a droid x inbetween the 3gs and iphone 4 when i left att for verizon and i kinda liked it rooted and everything but left it in the dust immediately when the 4 came to vzw
If you curious, give it a try... but since it's August, I'd wait for the Nexus 5 too unless you really want that S4.
 5 years ago '05        #127
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456
i'm thinking a lot of ppl are going to be shocked with how this phone sales
 5 years ago '07        #128
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,846 | Props total: 8934 8934
The king is back




 5 years ago '06        #129
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 930 930
i never get why there's always somebody trashing the iPhone and claiming their phone is better...if you're happy with your phone and know your phone is the best in your opinion why act so insecure?

to me iPhone is like Mercedes Benz they don't need to brag or put any other product down in commercials, they just know they are the best.
 5 years ago '07        #130
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
 PTC said:
Pretty much this.

I'll tell you this much, people with $ use Apple products.

I guess those people in the entertainment industry making movies,videos, and music are sheep though
I won't throw that idea out in the world myself. lol. There are wealthy Android users, too. I know the effort behind your correlation was just putting cheese out for the rats, though. But the point remains: a lot of industries, even beyond entertainment, prefer the seamless capabilities between iDevices and the iCloud.

But sheep are getting work done while people are installing another SD card.

Ever since shared photo streams, you have actual newsrooms sharing pictures through the cloud in an instant. That goes double for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote in the cloud, too. They're in an office feeding pics directly from iPhoto into InDesign and Pages from people out in the field. Little boutique accounting agencies are scrapping Microsoft Office and their PCs for entry-level iMacs that can handle data processing.

I know music producers who share an iTunes Match login to transfer beats to their artists; a record label I know of uploads its show playlists for rehearsals through it, too. The recording studios they use are running Pro Tools off high-end Mac Pros. Video editing happens on Final Cut, etc.

To do some of that stuff on Android, between all the fragmentation between devices, one has to download Evernote and Dropbox.

I had a GS3 as my secondary phone for six months but got exhausted because I was constantly tinkering with it. SetCPU, link up Dropbox, flash a more stable ROM. The sh*t wouldn't work with my Beats Wireless headphones. You gotta download better apps for music playback from the Play Store to get actual bass. And then they do the same for other native apps -- from SMS and messaging clients to Camera apps to new widgets and whatever. There's always something running in the background. I shoudn't need an Android development certification to use the damn phone when I need it.

And then you need another third-party desktop file manager to upload your tracks the way iTunes is already streamlined to do it, unless you're going to navigate through folders manually and cherrypick songs to click-and-drag.

As a standalone phone, the iPhone is probably a really boring device to some people. But as something that simply works, and connects seamlessly into an entire ecosystem of data and file management, Android will never be able to keep up.

The fragmentation between devices and OS versions is reminiscent of Blackberry right before it collapsed.
 5 years ago '08        #131
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,265 | Props total: 4023 4023
 youdug said:
no it doesnt.
My bad I'm can't waive my hand over the phone to make a phone call. All I give a sh*t about is coverage, reliability, and my unlimited data so I can stream tune-in.
 5 years ago '04        #132
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
My stocks about to look nice
 5 years ago '04        #133
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 PTC said:
What the fu*k are you even bi*ching about, bi*ch?

You sound so mad when talking about apple, those gifs just cover up your anger. sh*t don't even make no damn sense for someone to laugh that hard over some dumb sh*t like that...clearly you're angry.

lildumbasscooch
Weren't you run out of this section last time the IPhone dropped? Couldn't show your face around here because you got exposed over and over again for being an Apple f*ggot who clearly knew nothing about the competition.

The only one that sounds angry here is you. Running into every apple thread to try to defend a company that you have zero connection with (except for the sh*tty phone you buy). It's fairly pathetic. You must live a very sad life if you have come to the defense of a company that you are not even a part of.

There a very few people in this section that take their love of a company they don't work for to exuberant levels, but you are one of them. I point out how pathetic the others are and I will continue to point out of pathetic you are as well.

Keep quoting me though because clearly it's working for you. I look forward to your hiatus from this section in the future. It will make the apple threads a lot more enjoyable because we have to deal with a little f*ggot like you.

95% of people that like Apple are bearable. 5% like yourself have the mental capacity of an 8th grader.
 5 years ago '11        #134
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 lilsnatch770 said:
Weren't you run out of this section last time the IPhone dropped? Couldn't show your face around here because you got exposed over and over again for being an Apple f*ggot who clearly knew nothing about the competition.

The only one that sounds angry here is you. Running into every apple thread to try to defend a company that you have zero connection with (except for the sh*tty phone you buy). It's fairly pathetic. You must live a very sad life if you have come to the defense of a company that you are not even a part of.

There a very few people in this section that take their love of a company they don't work for to exuberant levels, but you are one of them. I point out how pathetic the others are and I will continue to point out of pathetic you are as well.

Keep quoting me though because clearly it's working for you. I look forward to your hiatus from this section in the future. It will make the apple threads a lot more enjoyable because we have to deal with a little f*ggot like you.

95% of people that like Apple are bearable. 5% like yourself have the mental capacity of an 8th grader.
Damn son, you really have strong feelings for me.

Considering that you've completely ignored the fact I've been using a Galaxy S3 for the past year, I believe you have a delusional illustration of me.

Nonetheless, I've evoked such strong emotions from you that you got so far off the rail from what I said.

So let's go back to my original post...why so angry, son?

Talking about Apple threads being enjoyable yet you only come in to talk sh*t... lilcooch.


Last edited by PTC; 08-13-2013 at 02:21 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #135
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 KeithHernandez said:
I won't throw that idea out in the world myself. lol. There are wealthy Android users, too. I know the effort behind your correlation was just putting cheese out for the rats, though. But the point remains: a lot of industries, even beyond entertainment, prefer the seamless capabilities between iDevices and the iCloud.

But sheep are getting work done while people are installing another SD card.

Ever since shared photo streams, you have actual newsrooms sharing pictures through the cloud in an instant. That goes double for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote in the cloud, too. They're in an office feeding pics directly from iPhoto into InDesign and Pages from people out in the field. Little boutique accounting agencies are scrapping Microsoft Office and their PCs for entry-level iMacs that can handle data processing.

I know music producers who share an iTunes Match login to transfer beats to their artists; a record label I know of uploads its show playlists for rehearsals through it, too. The recording studios they use are running Pro Tools off high-end Mac Pros. Video editing happens on Final Cut, etc.

To do some of that stuff on Android, between all the fragmentation between devices, one has to download Evernote and Dropbox.

I had a GS3 as my secondary phone for six months but got exhausted because I was constantly tinkering with it. SetCPU, link up Dropbox, flash a more stable ROM. The sh*t wouldn't work with my Beats Wireless headphones. You gotta download better apps for music playback from the Play Store to get actual bass. And then they do the same for other native apps -- from SMS and messaging clients to Camera apps to new widgets and whatever. There's always something running in the background. I shoudn't need an Android development certification to use the damn phone when I need it.

And then you need another third-party desktop file manager to upload your tracks the way iTunes is already streamlined to do it, unless you're going to navigate through folders manually and cherrypick songs to click-and-drag.

As a standalone phone, the iPhone is probably a really boring device to some people. But as something that simply works, and connects seamlessly into an entire ecosystem of data and file management, Android will never be able to keep up.

The fragmentation between devices and OS versions is reminiscent of Blackberry right before it collapsed.
Pretty much have a similar experience with the GS3 as you.

I'm not saying there are no wealthy Android users...I'm just talking about overall demographics. It'd be very ignorant of me to say only poor people use _____ or only rich people use ______ in any circumstance.

There is a reason why Android dwarfs iOS in marketshare yet App store dwarfs Google Play Store in revenue/profits.
 5 years ago '12        #136
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 431 431
 KeithHernandez said:
I won't throw that idea out in the world myself. lol. There are wealthy Android users, too. I know the effort behind your correlation was just putting cheese out for the rats, though. But the point remains: a lot of industries, even beyond entertainment, prefer the seamless capabilities between iDevices and the iCloud.

But sheep are getting work done while people are installing another SD card.

Ever since shared photo streams, you have actual newsrooms sharing pictures through the cloud in an instant. That goes double for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote in the cloud, too. They're in an office feeding pics directly from iPhoto into InDesign and Pages from people out in the field. Little boutique accounting agencies are scrapping Microsoft Office and their PCs for entry-level iMacs that can handle data processing.

I know music producers who share an iTunes Match login to transfer beats to their artists; a record label I know of uploads its show playlists for rehearsals through it, too. The recording studios they use are running Pro Tools off high-end Mac Pros. Video editing happens on Final Cut, etc.

To do some of that stuff on Android, between all the fragmentation between devices, one has to download Evernote and Dropbox.

I had a GS3 as my secondary phone for six months but got exhausted because I was constantly tinkering with it. SetCPU, link up Dropbox, flash a more stable ROM. The sh*t wouldn't work with my Beats Wireless headphones. You gotta download better apps for music playback from the Play Store to get actual bass. And then they do the same for other native apps -- from SMS and messaging clients to Camera apps to new widgets and whatever. There's always something running in the background. I shoudn't need an Android development certification to use the damn phone when I need it.

And then you need another third-party desktop file manager to upload your tracks the way iTunes is already streamlined to do it, unless you're going to navigate through folders manually and cherrypick songs to click-and-drag.

As a standalone phone, the iPhone is probably a really boring device to some people. But as something that simply works, and connects seamlessly into an entire ecosystem of data and file management, Android will never be able to keep up.

The fragmentation between devices and OS versions is reminiscent of Blackberry right before it collapsed.


The iPhone just works. A smaller battery that last just as long if not longer than these much larger batteries in these android phones. Lesser specs yet it runs way smoother. Lesser cameras, but produces better quality shots. Better audio even with android acquiring beats, etc etc. A octa/dual core, overclocked phone shouldn't have any lag at all.
 5 years ago '07        #137
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
 PTC said:
Pretty much have a similar experience with the GS3 as you.

I'm not saying there are no wealthy Android users...I'm just talking about overall demographics. It'd be very ignorant of me to say only poor people use _____ or only rich people use ______ in any circumstance.

There is a reason why Android dwarfs iOS in marketshare yet App store dwarfs Google Play Store in revenue/profits.
That Play Store is so miserable. It doesn't help Android either when most apps that are available on both iOS and Android feel like ports from things perfected on Apple.

It doesn't matter if they're working with a Galaxy Note, a Nexus, or a free Samsung from MetroPCS: developers design products for the lowest common denominator. That means no matter how high powered your device is on Android, the popular sh*t is built to work on the phone your 12-year-old cousin got for his birthday lol.
 08-13-2013, 08:28 AM         #138
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southwick said:


The iPhone just works. A smaller battery that last just as long if not longer than these much larger batteries in these android phones. Lesser specs yet it runs way smoother. Lesser cameras, but produces better quality shots. Better audio even with android acquiring beats, etc etc. A octa/dual core, overclocked phone shouldn't have any lag at all.
battery life is just as good if not better on the one. watch these videos and tell me the iphone 5 is smoother than the one and please point out where the one lags in either of the videos (a quick search also shows iphone 5 users have lagging problems also). how do you figure it has better audio? have you used both devices with good headphones or just the shtty $5 earbuds that came with your iphone? "lesser cameras"? you have no idea what youre talking about. in low light situations there is zero comparison, the one blows it out the water. the iphone 5 does have better color reproduction than the htc one though for sure in normal light though, i will give it that. the one also has a bigger, brighter, and better looking display than the 5. you can clearly see how dull the iphone 5 screen is to the one. i wont even get into the sht that us power users get into like theme/icon/homescreen/etc.. customization, custom roms, and custom kernels and the possibilities that come with those because that would be unfair.


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Last edited by youdug; 08-13-2013 at 08:36 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #139
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 youdug said:
have you used both devices with good headphones or just the shtty $5 earbuds that came with your iphone?
How hypocritical of you to question someone if they've used both devices when you clearly have never used the Apple EarPods.

Apple is known to use great audio chips.

With that being said, the HTC one's speakers pretty much blow the competition away.

EDIT

You used videos with a BETA version of iOS to make a point?
 5 years ago '12        #140
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 431 431
 youdug said:
battery life is just as good if not better on the one. watch these videos and tell me the iphone 5 is smoother than the one and please point out where the one lags in either of the videos (a quick search also shows iphone 5 users have lagging problems also). how do you figure it has better audio? have you used both devices with good headphones or just the shtty $5 earbuds that came with your iphone? "lesser cameras"? you have no idea what youre talking about. in low light situations there is zero comparison, the one blows it out the water. the iphone 5 does have better color reproduction than the htc one though for sure in normal light though, i will give it that. the one also has a bigger, brighter, and better looking display than the 5. you can clearly see how dull the iphone 5 screen is to the one. i wont even get into the sht that us power users get into like theme/icon/homescreen/etc.. customization, custom roms, and custom kernels and the possibilities that come with those because that would be unfair.


I'll give you the HTC One. That's the best android phone out right now. Aight, on to your questions. Every test I've done, the iPhone's audio comes out on top. I've tested it in the car, with beats headphones, etc etc. "In low light situations." Why is that even an argument? Who the fu*k is taking pictures in the dark or in those situations that often? And without a flash... Be real. Like you said in normal light the iPhone 5 is better and is older. The screen being better is subjective. I've had the HTC One so I know.

Aside from it being bigger, there isn't a reason I would choose either screen over the other. When you get to a certain ppi the differences are not really noticeable. For me anyway. There is nothing dull about my screen. All that power user sh*t doesn't apply to me because I don't care about it. I've been messing with android since the G1, so I've done all that. None of it impresses me. The fact that the iPhone is older, has lesser specs and is still on par and arguably better in certain areas says a lot to me. This is my first year using an iPhone and I'll never go back to android.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy