S##t just got real. Apple Reported to Announce Next iPhone on September 10

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #101
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 Sean Matsuda said:
no i haven't because apple is overpriced bullsh*t for immature children who know nothing about mobile devices and computers.
Man, shut the fu*k up. The devices just don't suit your needs and leave it at that. You out here projecting insecurities like everyone uses their machines the same way you use yours.
 4 years ago '11        #102
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
 Spoken210 said:
to the apple haters, have you owned any other apple products besides an iphone, or even owned an apple product? From 09-Present?
Not an apple hater per-se but I don't like how with them it seems you're paying for a name. I had ipods for the longest while, but once I got my Note 2, decided to make it my primary music player and haven't looked back. An example of what I mean is they'll sell you a 2 gb ipod with no screen for $50, yet you can easily find lot's of other brands that will give you a screen, 4gb +sd card support for that price. I put a 64 gb sd card in my Note 2 Black Friday I believe was $30-40 on sale, plus I already have the 16 gb that it came with. You don't have that option with an Iphone. I just need more options man. With everyone anticipating this Note 3 this 5s won't compare to that, hell prob not even my Note 2.
 4 years ago '04        #103
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
I hope they upgrade the speakers. sh*t is embarrassing at work when Im jammin and somebody else comes around and their sh*t just totally drowns out my Iphone.
 4 years ago '11        #104
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 KeithHernandez said:
Man, shut the fu*k up. The devices just don't suit your needs and leave it at that. You out here projecting insecurities like everyone uses their machines the same way you use yours.
Pretty much this.

I'll tell you this much, people with $ use Apple products.

I guess those people in the entertainment industry making movies,videos, and music are sheep though

Last edited by PTC; 08-12-2013 at 06:01 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #105
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Gamemusic said:
Not an apple hater per-se but I don't like how with them it seems you're paying for a name. I had ipods for the longest while, but once I got my Note 2, decided to make it my primary music player and haven't looked back. An example of what I mean is they'll sell you a 2 gb ipod with no screen for $50, yet you can easily find lot's of other brands that will give you a screen, 4gb +sd card support for that price. I put a 64 gb sd card in my Note 2 Black Friday I believe was $30-40 on sale, plus I already have the 16 gb that it came with. You don't have that option with an Iphone. I just need more options man. With everyone anticipating this Note 3 this 5s won't compare to that, hell prob not even my Note 2.
That's every company's goal though, to build a big enough/prestigious name to be at that level. I promise you Samsung has the same plans/goals. The s4 upgrade was almost equivalent to an "s" update from Apple. If Samsung keeps this trend, they'll be doing the same sh*t as they always have copied sh*t from Apple and rode their name.

You're also paying for service and integration between everything.

If that's not for you, there's ok too.
 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM         #106
LinuxV2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Android > apple iOS

Still stumps my mind why ppl go crazy over these devices.
 4 years ago '05        #107
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I have a PC, iPhone and a Samsung TV... Does this make me a sheep or someone that can't afford apple products? You fanboys on both sides are idiots. Not because you like a product but because your fanboys.
 4 years ago '11        #108
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 4228 4228
 KeithHernandez said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KeithHernandez again.
 4 years ago '05        #109
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
i have an s4 for personal use and a iphone 5 as my work phone. iphones are behind the times. Apple needs a drastic update this september if they hope to maintain market share. if they come out with this S bullsh*t agian, they going to start drowning fast.
 4 years ago '06        #110
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1416 1416
I love my iPhone and I have just about all apple high end products, but the NOTE 3 will k!ll this phone.
 4 years ago '05        #111
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
September = Note III season
 4 years ago '11        #112
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 4228 4228
 CTR said:
i have an s4 for personal use and a iphone 5 as my work phone. iphones are behind the times. Apple needs a drastic update this september if they hope to maintain market share. if they come out with this S bullsh*t agian, they going to start drowning fast.
I was telling my bro that and he doesn't believe it. The iOS 7 update is cool but it's pretty much exactly the same as iOS 6 just with a new coat of paint. If they don't upgrade the OS in ways that truly take the platform forward, they will be another RIM. I think them firing the old head of iOS, Scott Forstall was a huge plus...and the fact that they are completely changing the looks gives hope for the future. I think iOS 8 is going to be the one that really decides if I stay with the platform or not.
 4 years ago '13        #113
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Janelle Monae album. The Weeknd album. And Now I will upgrade my iphone
 4 years ago '04        #114
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
the 5 was released on sept. 21. that article is wrong.
 4 years ago '12        #115
mcrw4 5 heat pts
space
space
$456 | Props total: 179 179
 youdug said:
false.

root your phone.
the htc hero has working jelly bean roms.
it was released in 2009.

you heard wrong.
4.3 implemented FSTRIM, and you can download LagFix on the market to run it on any other phone that doesnt have 4.3 atm.

get your phone at best buy and get their insurance.
its not an instant swap but it only takes 3-4days.

heres something to consider if youre thinking about making the jump: iphones are sh*t.

ol captain save an android a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '11        #116
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Kalon said:
the 5 was released on sept. 21. that article is wrong.
The announcement was on the 12th.
 4 years ago '05        #117
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 Guvnor said:
Janelle Monae album. The Weeknd album. And Now I will upgrade my iphone
yo dumb a.ss

dont you read specs?

get you a Note III.. dont be caught on the bottom of the food chain another year straight
 4 years ago '09        #118
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,704 | Props total: 66426 66426
if the iphone was $1500 the stans would still buy them
 4 years ago '04        #119
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 PTC said:
The announcement was on the 12th.

When reached by ABC News, Apple declined to comment on the report. However, the date would fall into Apple's usual iPhone launch scheduln begun delivery and selling them in stores a week and a half after on a Friday. -- it was close to a year ago on Sept. 12, 2012 that the company released the iPhone 5.

see what the article said? but overall you're right.
 4 years ago '06        #120
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 200 200
 CTR said:
i just got a 5 from work as well and really am thinking of going s4 for personal i went into the store today and right before i did it i walked out bc i wasnt really sure. the change scares me since ive used ios since the first iphone lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago