S##t just got real. Apple Reported to Announce Next iPhone on September 10

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #81
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 4373 4373
 *MOB*STAR* said:
I wasn't being serious with the six months but when you drop a phone that does the exact same thing my old phone does then what was the point of releasing a new phone besides the design.
They don't release phones for just you, they release them for everyone. You may have the iPhone 5 so the 5S is nothing to you but I have the 4S so it's a huge bump for me. When I get it, I'll have a better design, bigger screen, and faster hardware. Once a year is pretty good release tempo in my opinion.
 08-12-2013, 02:15 PM         #82
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:
I was thinking of doing the same by getting the HTC One but I've heard time and time again that the grass is not always as green as it seems.

- For one, all these phones with huge screens and widgets usually have way less real-world battery life than iPhone.
false.

- Then you got to remember that 9 times out of 10 you WILL NOT get the latest Android update even if your phone is only 6 months old.
root your phone.
the htc hero has working jelly bean roms.
it was released in 2009.

- I've heard that most Android phones tend to slow down considerably over time similar to Windows based PCs.
you heard wrong.
4.3 implemented FSTRIM, and you can download LagFix on the market to run it on any other phone that doesnt have 4.3 atm.

- Lastly, you won't have the customer service you're accustom to on the Apple side. What happens if you break your phone or if there's an issue with a button...you can't just walk into a samsung store and get an instant swap like with an iPhone. I've seen Apple swap phones for people whose Apple Care ran out...so think about it really hard before you make that jump.
get your phone at best buy and get their insurance.
its not an instant swap but it only takes 3-4days.

heres something to consider if youre thinking about making the jump: iphones are sh*t.

Last edited by youdug; 08-12-2013 at 02:23 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #83
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Deuterion said:
They don't release phones for just you, they release them for everyone. You may have the iPhone 5 so the 5S is nothing to you but I have the 4S so it's a huge bump for me. When I get it, I'll have a better design, bigger screen, and faster hardware. Once a year is pretty good release tempo in my opinion.
Yeah that's understandable I never looked at it like that. Because I was buying phone after phone but then again everyone doesn't do that. But I'm sticking with my Note 2 for a while I got a 4s and a 5 laying around because I can't go back to the small screens.
 4 years ago '04        #84
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
And right on cue.. Android stans flood an apple thread with the same ish...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #85
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
 Deuterion said:
My friend has the iphone 4 and shes waiting on the new iphone and her upgrade is in november i totally agree with you
 4 years ago '11        #86
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 tj.iscool said:
no lag here
fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

What, is your phone running a stock rom?
 4 years ago '11        #87
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Rob De Niro said:
^RYLNYC no its not, historically an s version iPhone has always been a slight upgrade over the last iPhone.

IPhone 3gs to iPhone 4=great
IPhone 4s to iPhone 5=big jump as well

IPhone 4 to 4s=sh*t
IPhone 3g to 3gs= complete sh*t

This iPhone 5s is gonna suck and not worth the upgrade. Just wait till the 6 if you fu*k with apple
Actually, outside of screen size, the 4s is closer to the 5 than it is to the 4.
 4 years ago '11        #88
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 youdug said:
false.
It is not actually false....the real answer is that YMMV. But yeah, the battery lifes do suck a.ss on phones that aren't running stock Android.

root your phone.
the htc hero has working jelly bean roms.
it was released in 2009.
That is not the same as getting regular updates that is meant for your phone.

you heard wrong.
4.3 implemented FSTRIM, and you can download LagFix on the market to run it on any other phone that doesnt have 4.3 atm.
He heard wrong? So it's true for every version outside of 4.3 (even though 4.3 is having it's lag issues at the current moment?

Are you really using a version of Android that is ran by 0.0% of users to make a point to someone? fu*king android heads always lying to people.

No, it's very true.

get your phone at best buy and get their insurance.
its not an instant swap but it only takes 3-4days.
So you're telling him to spend extra money for the same service he'd get for free for 1 year MINIMUM with Apple?

Best Buy's plan is $10 a month...that's $120 for 1 year and $240 over a 2 year period of your phone.

AppleCare+ is $100 for a 2 year extension... and for people who keep a phone for only a year, you don't even need to worry about that sh*t because it's FREE and comes with the product...

All products have mandatory 1 year warranties but all other companies suck a.ss at it especially samsung/htc etc...so you have to go through your carrier. I'm sure Windows Phones does a better job if you have access to their Microsoft Stores.

But no, your solution is to pay an extra $120, minimum, and an extra $240 for 2 years.

Last edited by PTC; 08-12-2013 at 03:53 PM..
 08-12-2013, 03:41 PM         #89
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you have a Samsung , you have lag.

Stop tellin them bullsh*t lies.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #90
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Deuterion said:
I was thinking of doing the same by getting the HTC One but I've heard time and time again that the grass is not always as green as it seems.

- For one, all these phones with huge screens and widgets usually have way less real-world battery life than iPhone.

- Then you got to remember that 9 times out of 10 you WILL NOT get the latest Android update even if your phone is only 6 months old.

- I've heard that most Android phones tend to slow down considerably over time similar to Windows based PCs.

- Lastly, you won't have the customer service you're accustom to on the Apple side. What happens if you break your phone or if there's an issue with a button...you can't just walk into a samsung store and get an instant swap like with an iPhone. I've seen Apple swap phones for people whose Apple Care ran out...so think about it really hard before you make that jump.
If those are the things that are important to you, than it's definitely more wise to stick with an iPhone.

If there are other concerns such as, bigger screen...wanting a file system...flash...or just want to try something new...etc... then those are legitimate reasons to try Android.

Last edited by PTC; 08-12-2013 at 03:47 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #91
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 CakedUP23 said:
If you have a Samsung , you have lag.

Stop tellin them bullsh*t lies.

[pic - click to view]

No lie.

I'm can't text more than 2 people at once without having ridiculous lag...unbearable. Gotta turn my power saving option off too and it still lags hardcore while drinking my battery quicker than a bi*ch sucking the nut out my d!ck.

On top of all that, the messaging apps suck. I use another messaging app (Chomp SMS) to get by but having 2 messaging apps is really a waste of system resources.
 4 years ago '06        #92
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Apple is the foundation and other companies just build on top of what they started
 4 years ago '04        #93
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,765 | Props total: 23467 23467
Still got a 4s and im not buying another damn phone
 4 years ago '08        #94
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2081 2081
I wonder what the actual device thread will look like on September 10th.. A lot of Apple hate in this thread
 4 years ago '12        #95
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
 Deuterion said:

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2013, 04:54 PM         #96
trex84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow so much apple hate in here
 4 years ago '09        #97
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
space
$53,990 | Props total: 67369 67369
i have never ever used any single product the apple regime makes
theres similar products like $25 mp3 players that work just as well as the $499 ipod
 4 years ago '05        #98
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
I'm Samsung till I die when it comes to TVs but I'm all iPhone been stuck with a 4s for 2 yes and I'm ready to switch, don't think I'm staying with sprint
 08-12-2013, 05:20 PM         #99
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
All this phone sh*t is going old.
yep i'm not buying another phone for at least 2 years, just got rid of my iPhone 3, so i'll be upgrading when they hit 7 or 8. getting every new phone is for suckers
 4 years ago '07        #100
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
to the apple haters, have you owned any other apple products besides an iphone, or even owned an apple product? From 09-Present?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy