Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I'm hoping for a 4.5 inch HD display...that's the only thing preventing me from getting one.
 4 years ago '11        #62
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4260 4260
 JCSIII said:
I'm hoping for a 4.5 inch HD display...that's the only thing preventing me from getting one.
You won't be getting one then.
 4 years ago '05        #63
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 DjAyFrESH said:
the GOAT phone is already out

[pic - click to view]

Galaxy S4
Cool story bro
 4 years ago '08        #64
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 KRiSH said:
I might just be getting older (only 26!) but these new phones are not really worth it anymore. Like how many gigs of ram do you really need or how much ppi is enough to even make a difference. It is just upgrading for the sake of it at this point.

I have the S3 and just put cyanogenmod on there and it is instantly faster than touchwiz and will probably last me until next year hopefully in time for the S5.

The only thing that will turn my head is battery, that sh*t is the only thing I am looking for now with phones as they are already powerful.
Get yourself an extended battery for your S3. As long as you get one around 3000 mAh. Slap it on, get yourself a case, take off your back cover, and slap on the case. Not much bulk will be added.
 4 years ago '07        #65
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 KRiSH said:
I might just be getting older (only 26!) but these new phones are not really worth it anymore. Like how many gigs of ram do you really need or how much ppi is enough to even make a difference. It is just upgrading for the sake of it at this point.

I have the S3 and just put cyanogenmod on there and it is instantly faster than touchwiz and will probably last me until next year hopefully in time for the S5.

The only thing that will turn my head is battery, that sh*t is the only thing I am looking for now with phones as they are already powerful.
I rocked CM10 for over a year because of its reputation of being the most stable rom out there. But check out PACman(Paranoid + AOKP + Cyanogenmod). Best decision of my life, everything you love about CM plus pie controls, fullscreen(no status bar), halo(fb like chatheads for all apps + notifications) and being able to pick tablet/phone view for every app.

[video - click to view]

08-12-2013, 11:35 AM         #66
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brand name said:
I rocked CM10 for over a year because of its reputation of being the most stable rom out there. But check out PACman(Paranoid + AOKP + Cyanogenmod). Best decision of my life, everything you love about CM plus pie controls, fullscreen(no status bar), halo(fb like chatheads for all apps + notifications) and being able to pick tablet/phone view for every app.

halo was cool the first time i used it.
i prefer having a navigation bar and ring targets with programs so they show full screen.
not a fan of pie/lmt either.
slim is my favorite atm.
i just wish they would add the ability to adjust the ui and per app dpi's... not that its difficult to cherry pick the features im just lazy.
 4 years ago '06        #67
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Phones should drop every 3 years not every 6 months
 4 years ago '06        #68
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 messy marv stan said:
an old school phone without all this technology works just as well

all these new features are just a money-making scheme and nothing else

of course the idiots will be camping out for 2 weeks for the new overpriced iphone as usual
Preach.
 4 years ago '09        #69
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,821 | Props total: 66847 66847
u can get a tracfone with all the iphone/smartphone tech for about $50
 4 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20837 20837
Quick question my contract with Apple/Sprint runs out in 2014 should I just re-up with this new Iphone or give the Galaxy a try?

I mostly just use the Iphone for DJ software, facetime & navigation but I've been hearing great things about the SG and I'm tempted to do something different.

Oh yea I hate how the Iphone camera hates dark skin folks
 4 years ago '05        #71
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Phones should drop every 3 years not every 6 months
hold up
 4 years ago '04        #72
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 JCSIII said:
You know Apple not about that life. The phone is the same size as the current iPhone 5.
 4 years ago '08        #73
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,901 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Suppafresh said:
All this phone sh*t is going old.
Yup, and sh*t is way over priced for a damn phone. I only cop new phones when there is a network upgrade. Still rocking a 4g Verizon galaxy nexus w/ an IPad.
 4 years ago '08        #74
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,901 | Props total: 3652 3652
 messy marv stan said:
an old school phone without all this technology works just as well

all these new features are just a money-making scheme and nothing else

of course the idiots will be camping out for 2 weeks for the new overpriced iphone as usual
The only thing I really like about these smart phones is streaming radio. I don't care about anything else.I'm gonna keep this OG Galaxy Nexus for a grip. This phone does everything all the other phones do.
 08-12-2013, 01:39 PM         #75
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stead21 said:
The only thing I really like about these smart phones is streaming radio. I don't care about anything else.I'm gonna keep this OG Galaxy Nexus for a grip. This phone does everything all the other phones do.
no it doesnt.
 4 years ago '06        #76
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
hold up
So you disagree? The iPhone 5 just came out why do we need a new one. Like 5 Samsung Galaxies came out in the past year with no major changes. I rather they wait so we can see a difference because imo my 4s and 5 not to much different besides the size.
 4 years ago '05        #77
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
 *MOB*STAR* said:
So you disagree? The iPhone 5 just came out why do we need a new one. Like 5 Samsung Galaxies came out in the past year with no major changes. I rather they wait so we can see a difference because imo my 4s and 5 not to much different besides the size.
I feel u but 3 years though? And they dont come out every 6 months its a year note 2, iphone 5, s3 been out well over a year
 4 years ago '11        #78
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4260 4260
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Quick question my contract with Apple/Sprint runs out in 2014 should I just re-up with this new Iphone or give the Galaxy a try?

I mostly just use the Iphone for DJ software, facetime & navigation but I've been hearing great things about the SG and I'm tempted to do something different.

Oh yea I hate how the Iphone camera hates dark skin folks
I was thinking of doing the same by getting the HTC One but I've heard time and time again that the grass is not always as green as it seems.

- For one, all these phones with huge screens and widgets usually have way less real-world battery life than iPhone.

- Then you got to remember that 9 times out of 10 you WILL NOT get the latest Android update even if your phone is only 6 months old.

- I've heard that most Android phones tend to slow down considerably over time similar to Windows based PCs.

- Lastly, you won't have the customer service you're accustom to on the Apple side. What happens if you break your phone or if there's an issue with a button...you can't just walk into a samsung store and get an instant swap like with an iPhone. I've seen Apple swap phones for people whose Apple Care ran out...so think about it really hard before you make that jump.
 4 years ago '09        #79
Damien2321 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 95 95
This will get old too
 4 years ago '06        #80
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
I feel u but 3 years though? And they dont come out every 6 months its a year note 2, iphone 5, s3 been out well over a year
I wasn't being serious with the six months but when you drop a phone that does the exact same thing my old phone does then what was the point of releasing a new phone besides the design.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now