Low Winter Sun

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-17-2013, 04:59 PM         #81
Jeru The Damaja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
Nobody mention the fact that Frank got hoe'd by Katya?
She called him a straight trick

Also from the preview, the detective chicken tells the IA dude that she thinks the black cop was. The k!ller, yet she left out Frank... Even after the eye witness said it was a black guy & white guy
bi*ch let a little s3x throw her off.
Dude got hoed out and then watches her on the cam later for even more hoeage.
 4 years ago '06        #82
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26210 26210
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
It's solid. I didn't watch last nights episode yet, but I have it DVR'd. The first few episodes aren't really anything special, but it has really gotten good these past couple episodes (Episode 4 and 5). It has a LOT of potential to be a really solid show.

This and The Bridge are the two best new shows of the Summer, easily, imo.
the bridge is ridiculous and makes no sense. this show is just whatever, im probably just going to finish the seasons for both and call it quits

frank is such a fuking lame, i feel bad for the detective chick.


Last edited by droid3000; 09-20-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Aleandroid said:
the bridge is ridiculous and makes no sense. this show is just whatever, im probably just going to finish the seasons for both and call it quits

frank is such a fuking lame, i feel bad for the detective chick.


How doesn't The Bridge make any sense?

Aren't you a fan of Ray Donovan? Or am I thinking of somebody else? Because if you're a fan of Ray Donovan and you are talking down on The Bridge and Low Winter Sun, I am just

Of the three new summer shows, Ray Donovan is easily the worst. And The Bridge is easily the best.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2013 at 03:12 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #84
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 steeLTown said:
Under the Dome says hey
I'm talking about cable shows. Obviously Under The Dome was the worst show of the Summer.

 4 years ago '06        #85
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26210 26210
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


How doesn't The Bridge make any sense?

Aren't you a fan of Ray Donovan? Or am I thinking of somebody else? Because if you're a fan of Ray Donovan and you are talking down on The Bridge and Low Winter Sun, I am just

Of the three new summer shows, Ray Donovan is easily the worst. And The Bridge is easily the best.
i enjoy ray, the bridge almost feels like two completely separate shows, maybe even 3. i cant believe one man would go through all this trouble because one man slept with his wife. why did he k!ll those 9 mexicans? wtf does the judge have to do with anything? whats the point of the tunnel? the old white dude has nothing to do with anything. too many questions. i thought this show was about much more than revenge
 4 years ago '05        #86
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Aleandroid said:
i enjoy ray, the bridge almost feels like two completely separate shows, maybe even 3. i cant believe one man would go through all this trouble because one man slept with his wife. why did he k!ll those 9 mexicans? wtf does the judge have to do with anything? whats the point of the tunnel? the old white dude has nothing to do with anything. too many questions. i thought this show was about much more than revenge
The Bridge spoilers up until the most recent episode incoming,

The dudes wife AND son died in a car accident on their way to the Mexican cop so he could fu*k the guys wife. It's not just about the dude being pissed because his wife cheated on him.

I will admit though, the random murders in the first few episodes did seem to be leading to somewhere that didn't end up panning out at all. That is the only "random" element of the show, though, imo.

There are separate stories going on. What's wrong with that? A lot of shows do that. Hell, Game Of Thrones does that and it's considered by most one of the top two shows currently on TV. The Wire did it and it's considered by many one of the top two shows of all time.

I anticipated this season to be about more then revenge, to. But that angle lead up to one of the most emotional couple of scenes of 2013, imo.


And I just honestly don't know how you can enjoy Ray Donovan, and look down on The Bridge, which is miles better in nearly ever aspect.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2013 at 03:43 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #87
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26210 26210
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The Bridge spoilers up until the most recent episode incoming,

The dudes wife AND son died in a car accident on their way to the Mexican cop so he could fu*k the guys wife. It's not just about the dude being pissed because his wife cheated on him.

I will admit though, the random murders in the first few episodes did seem to be leading to somewhere that didn't end up panning out at all. That is the only "random" element of the show, though, imo.

There are separate stories going on. What's wrong with that? A lot of shows do that. Hell, Game Of Thrones does that and it's considered by most one of the top two shows currently on TV. The Wire did it and it's considered by many one of the top two shows of all time.

I anticipated this season to be about more then revenge, to. But that angle lead up to one of the most emotional couple of scenes of 2013, imo.


And I just honestly don't know how you can enjoy Ray Donovan, and look down on The Bridge, which is miles better in nearly ever aspect.
no problem with the separate story lines i just feel like there was no point to any of it. i did just watch the episode and i agree with your last point though; the last half was incredibly emotional
 4 years ago '05        #88
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Aleandroid said:
no problem with the separate story lines i just feel like there was no point to any of it. i did just watch the episode and i agree with your last point though; the last half was incredibly emotional
No point to any of what, though? The only thing I could agree with you on that front is about the
[spoiler - click to view]

in the first few episodes.

It's not like this show is over after the first season. The stories will continue next season.
 4 years ago '11        #89
dom 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Geddes and Frank really fu*ked sh*t up

this episode is getting good

she knows


Last edited by dom; 09-22-2013 at 09:44 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #90
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8864 8864
 DominationCM said:
Geddes and Frank really fu*ked sh*t up

this episode is getting good

she knows
for-real and n*ggaz keep sleeping.



Last edited by Ash10; 09-23-2013 at 10:43 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #91
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1090 1090
i have been sleepin on this bout to catch up on demand
 4 years ago '11        #92
dom 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
i have been sleepin on this bout to catch up on demand
yeah its a good show
 4 years ago '06        #93
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26210 26210
 Rico23 said:
The real question is how did the IA guy get EVERYTHING right to the T

That scene in the mayors office, sh*t he might as well been one of us watching Low Winter Sun every damn sunday
 4 years ago '11        #94
dom 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Rico23 said:
The real question is how did the IA guy get EVERYTHING right to the T

That scene in the mayors office, sh*t he might as well been one of us watching Low Winter Sun every damn sunday
IA was after Brendan and Geddes then he turned up dead so naturally his attention went to Geddes so he knew about them

Geddes got that chick over Frank

The only way Frank comes outta this is Geddes dies
 4 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
the latest episode was ..this show is too good.. @ some people disliking it
 4 years ago '12        #96
Nasir82 
space
avatar space
space
$950 | Props total: 176 176
 Deniro732 said:
the latest episode was ..this show is too good.. @ some people disliking it




^^This, I dvr the show so I just watched last episode today. It's starting to pickup especially since this Sunday is the last episode for breaking bad.
 4 years ago '04        #97
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Rico23 said:
True..but he got every detail from the major to miniscule
I was a little at that. Solid show, but just like The Bridge it's sucks to have to wait week to week. I had to catch up to both shows because I flat out forgot about them.
 4 years ago '10        #98
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
Watching ep 8... sh*ts been getting real
 4 years ago '09        #99
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8864 8864
 Michael 1987 said:
Damn this n*gga Joe


Can't wait until Frank k!lls that f*ggot
Joe makes this show more entertaining.
 4 years ago '09        #100
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8864 8864
 Michael 1987 said:
yeah but im already tired of this n*gga an devilish his bullsh*t


once frank figures his bi*ch a.ss out that n*gga is done.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy