Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,768 | Props total: 160 160
 5 years ago '12        #22
hou12 
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025

To those that still have doubts, don't worry... In due time there will be more than enough credible sources saying these same things. We're slowly and quietly, but surely, moving out of the "weed is bad" age and into the "weed is good" age.

Good time to be around
 5 years ago '10        #23
ElevateOne 65 heat pts65
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 2022 2022
*takes a bong rip*
 08-12-2013, 12:39 AM         #24
swerve1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Dude!!!!

There have been studies that had non-smokers, cigarette smokers only, weed smokers only, and both ciggs and weed smokers.. The test was to see what damage would result from each. They tested the groups mention before and after. Guess who has healthier lungs, its not the non smoker... But you are (are you) right that combusted materials entering the lungs is bad?!?!?

The people that smoke weed have a higher lung capacity......
I have never seen such a study, but that sounds like more pothead site bullsh*t to me. Do you have any links to this?
 5 years ago '10        #25
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 SyDuck said:
i cant believe that someone who inhales combustion byproducts is healthier than someone who doesn't. show me the papers
 swerve1 said:
I have never seen such a study, but that sounds like more pothead site bullsh*t to me. Do you have any links to this?
No disrespect, but I dont need to. Me proving it to you wont make it any more or less true. Google is a great tool, try and utilize it..
 5 years ago '06        #26
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 SickaMorStyle said:
No disrespect, but I dont need to. Me proving it to you wont make it any more or less true. Google is a great tool, try and utilize it..
 5 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,317 | Props total: 3236 3236
I'm on so many blunts of gfk og and gsc.
 5 years ago '10        #28
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 asphaltninja said:
So we went from it not being as harmful as once thought to it being essential for normal brain function?
I wrote some of my best eng college papers when I was high wouldn't have been able to pass if it wasn't for weed. It enhanced my brain functions.
 5 years ago '13        #29
jrc00 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 114 114
F(_)ck Whatcha heard.... Sh!ts good 4 u
 5 years ago '13        #30
jrc00 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 114 114
And by the way og and girlscout allday everyday
 5 years ago '07        #31
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
What I find disturbing is that I read all this, but the 3 people I know that smoke are useless and actually have become unstable, so where is the info on that? its hard for me to agree with all this when ive SEEN it ruin 3 of my friends (im talking about smoking 2-3 a day).

Our brains function optimal based on the way its evolved, I don't buy into the notion of adding "smoke" which will affect your lungs and furthermore change the way the receptors behave in the brain whilst you are high.

We need long term double blind studies which in turn need to be reviewed by a body of other labs, this has to be done several times. All these tests coming out now i'd take with a grain of salt, we need solid long term studies and only "time" can bring them to fruition.

Look at Cancer for example, if we today find a cure, it could take up to 20 years before they could release it. Many studies, short, medium and long term have to be applied.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6

Is there anything this beautiful drug cannot do?
 5 years ago '08        #33
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,494 | Props total: 6722 6722
 ham00di said:
What I find disturbing is that I read all this, but the 3 people I know that smoke are useless and actually have become unstable, so where is the info on that? its hard for me to agree with all this when ive SEEN it ruin 3 of my friends (im talking about smoking 2-3 a day).

Our brains function optimal based on the way its evolved, I don't buy into the notion of adding "smoke" which will affect your lungs and furthermore change the way the receptors behave in the brain whilst you are high.

We need long term double blind studies which in turn need to be reviewed by a body of other labs, this has to be done several times. All these tests coming out now i'd take with a grain of salt, we need solid long term studies and only "time" can bring them to fruition.

Look at Cancer for example, if we today find a cure, it could take up to 20 years before they could release it. Many studies, short, medium and long term have to be applied.
What if I told you, you can smoke 2-3 blunts per day and still be successful in life. It's not the weed that makes you useless, it's YOU.
 08-12-2013, 08:05 AM         #34
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
In other words, you were talking out of your a.ss?
 5 years ago '05        #35
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,069 | Props total: 5856 5856
 StylinOnYou said:

gonna roll up tomorrow.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #36
nukedukem 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 1 1
 SickaMorStyle said:
Its never been illegal because of the harm it would do to humans. its the harm it would do on corporate wallets.
 5 years ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,150 | Props total: 1125 1125
Very interesting
 5 years ago '08        #38
GoldBluded 572 heat pts572
space
space
$19,338 | Props total: 27471 27471
 SickaMorStyle said:
Yea sh*t is true ive heard ben greenfield say it
 5 years ago '11        #39
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,776 | Props total: 29418 29418
 SickaMorStyle said:
Dude!!!!

There have been studies that had non-smokers, cigarette smokers only, weed smokers only, and both ciggs and weed smokers.. The test was to see what damage would result from each. They tested the groups mention before and after. Guess who has healthier lungs, its not the non smoker... But you are (are you) right that combusted materials entering the lungs is bad?!?!?

The people that smoke weed have a higher lung capacity......
 08-12-2013, 11:40 AM         #40
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smoking right now
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy