most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
 4 years ago '12        #22
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908

To those that still have doubts, don't worry... In due time there will be more than enough credible sources saying these same things. We're slowly and quietly, but surely, moving out of the "weed is bad" age and into the "weed is good" age.

Good time to be around
 4 years ago '10        #23
ElevateOne 60 heat pts60
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 1469 1469
*takes a bong rip*
 08-12-2013, 01:39 AM         #24
swerve1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Dude!!!!

There have been studies that had non-smokers, cigarette smokers only, weed smokers only, and both ciggs and weed smokers.. The test was to see what damage would result from each. They tested the groups mention before and after. Guess who has healthier lungs, its not the non smoker... But you are (are you) right that combusted materials entering the lungs is bad?!?!?

The people that smoke weed have a higher lung capacity......
I have never seen such a study, but that sounds like more pothead site bullsh*t to me. Do you have any links to this?
 4 years ago '10        #25
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 SyDuck said:
i cant believe that someone who inhales combustion byproducts is healthier than someone who doesn't. show me the papers
 swerve1 said:
I have never seen such a study, but that sounds like more pothead site bullsh*t to me. Do you have any links to this?
No disrespect, but I dont need to. Me proving it to you wont make it any more or less true. Google is a great tool, try and utilize it..
 4 years ago '06        #26
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 SickaMorStyle said:
No disrespect, but I dont need to. Me proving it to you wont make it any more or less true. Google is a great tool, try and utilize it..
 4 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
I'm on so many blunts of gfk og and gsc.
 4 years ago '10        #28
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 asphaltninja said:
So we went from it not being as harmful as once thought to it being essential for normal brain function?
I wrote some of my best eng college papers when I was high wouldn't have been able to pass if it wasn't for weed. It enhanced my brain functions.
 4 years ago '13        #29
jrc00 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 101 101
F(_)ck Whatcha heard.... Sh!ts good 4 u
 4 years ago '13        #30
jrc00 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 101 101
And by the way og and girlscout allday everyday
 4 years ago '07        #31
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
What I find disturbing is that I read all this, but the 3 people I know that smoke are useless and actually have become unstable, so where is the info on that? its hard for me to agree with all this when ive SEEN it ruin 3 of my friends (im talking about smoking 2-3 a day).

Our brains function optimal based on the way its evolved, I don't buy into the notion of adding "smoke" which will affect your lungs and furthermore change the way the receptors behave in the brain whilst you are high.

We need long term double blind studies which in turn need to be reviewed by a body of other labs, this has to be done several times. All these tests coming out now i'd take with a grain of salt, we need solid long term studies and only "time" can bring them to fruition.

Look at Cancer for example, if we today find a cure, it could take up to 20 years before they could release it. Many studies, short, medium and long term have to be applied.
 4 years ago '07        #32
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6

Is there anything this beautiful drug cannot do?
 4 years ago '08        #33
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
 ham00di said:
What I find disturbing is that I read all this, but the 3 people I know that smoke are useless and actually have become unstable, so where is the info on that? its hard for me to agree with all this when ive SEEN it ruin 3 of my friends (im talking about smoking 2-3 a day).

Our brains function optimal based on the way its evolved, I don't buy into the notion of adding "smoke" which will affect your lungs and furthermore change the way the receptors behave in the brain whilst you are high.

We need long term double blind studies which in turn need to be reviewed by a body of other labs, this has to be done several times. All these tests coming out now i'd take with a grain of salt, we need solid long term studies and only "time" can bring them to fruition.

Look at Cancer for example, if we today find a cure, it could take up to 20 years before they could release it. Many studies, short, medium and long term have to be applied.
What if I told you, you can smoke 2-3 blunts per day and still be successful in life. It's not the weed that makes you useless, it's YOU.
 08-12-2013, 09:05 AM         #34
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
In other words, you were talking out of your a.ss?
 4 years ago '05        #35
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,109 | Props total: 4240 4240
 StylinOnYou said:

gonna roll up tomorrow.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #36
nukedukem 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 1 1
 SickaMorStyle said:
Its never been illegal because of the harm it would do to humans. its the harm it would do on corporate wallets.
 4 years ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
Very interesting
 4 years ago '08        #38
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,897 | Props total: 22674 22674
 SickaMorStyle said:
Yea sh*t is true ive heard ben greenfield say it
 4 years ago '11        #39
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,253 | Props total: 24768 24768
 SickaMorStyle said:
Dude!!!!

There have been studies that had non-smokers, cigarette smokers only, weed smokers only, and both ciggs and weed smokers.. The test was to see what damage would result from each. They tested the groups mention before and after. Guess who has healthier lungs, its not the non smoker... But you are (are you) right that combusted materials entering the lungs is bad?!?!?

The people that smoke weed have a higher lung capacity......
 08-12-2013, 12:40 PM         #40
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smoking right now
Home         

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy