Dr. Dre Buys New Spyder For Xzibit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Xzibit is one the most underrated rappers of all time
 4 years ago '13        #43
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Dre is a f*ggit.

Word to Pac.

As a man I could never accept a gift too expensive from a gay man. I respect gay folks and all, but I respect my a.ss even more.
 4 years ago '12        #44
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 cheguevara said:
man i love xz, i hope it all works out for him because i been hearing he is pretty much struggling financially. dude is underrated mad talented, i just think pimp my ride is what ruined him..made him look like a corny n*gga, when in reality, xz is everything but a corny n*gga.

good luck xz
Diddnt some gang members approach him n cali while he was wit his girl? They made him drink p!ss or somethin???
 4 years ago '12        #45
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Guvnor said:
Dre is a f*ggit.

Word to Pac.

As a man I could never accept a gift too expensive from a gay man. I respect gay folks and all, but I respect my a.ss even more.
n*gga just go! How was it proven that dre was gay? Cuz pac said?? Well. i guess tupac was r*ped in jail. I guess pac told biggie the beef was just to sell records. Since we just goin off hearsay. U kno how many rappers call other rappers gay? Thats the most basic sh*t to say and do u realize NO ONE has proven any rapper to b gay?? Its just a default diss!

I dont like openly gay guys.. i will promise on my life i dont. And pac also said "bustas shot me five times, real n*ggas dont die"...... Rip tupac. Real n*ggas dont die tho right?
 4 years ago '13        #46
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga just go! How was it proven that dre was gay? Cuz pac said?? Well. i guess tupac was r*ped in jail. I guess pac told biggie the beef was just to sell records. Since we just goin off hearsay. U kno how many rappers call other rappers gay? Thats the most basic sh*t to say and do u realize NO ONE has proven any rapper to b gay?? Its just a default diss!

I dont like openly gay guys.. i will promise on my life i dont. And pac also said "bustas shot me five times, real n*ggas dont die"...... Rip tupac. Real n*ggas dont die tho right?
Not only did pac say it.

But Suge said it and so did Jewel who was with the Row back then and also Michelle heard a male answer his phone one time real late at night and that is why they end up divorcing.

I even think Cube said it too lol.

Last edited by Guvnor; 08-12-2013 at 09:03 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #47
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 323 323
X and Dre >>>>
 4 years ago '04        #48
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
The world could use some new Xzibit x Dre!

Youngins (can't believe I'm saying that) need to go back and listen to some old Xzibit sh*t. He's dropped some straight fire in the past.
 08-12-2013, 09:55 PM         #49
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

This is the best thing I remember from him.
 4 years ago '11        #50
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
X & Dre always work well together, Dre should sign X...X always does what dre asks to make the music better, he writes for dre almost as good as The D.O.C. and being that both lost children and have a bond few could share this may be a very good way to get the creative process going for both...truly pleased.

Also, Dre has been very giving several times, heard he saved Sam Sneed's life by giving him a huge amount of money to deal with a brain tumor when Sneed had nothing...don't know how true it is but have heard the same story several times in interviews with artists involved with both...so a gift isn't out of the norm with dre.
 4 years ago '11        #51
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 Guvnor said:
Not only did pac say it.

But Suge said it and so did Jewel who was with the Row back then and also Michelle heard a male answer his phone one time real late at night and that is why they end up divorcing.

I even think Cube said it too lol.
This same ol'e sh*t...yet we have less real evidence that dre is gay than we do Wayne...where can I see photos of Dre kissing another man? Aside from early 80's pics where dre is wearing costumes for his music group he never ever dressed gay as Wayne and countless other rappers do today.

Dre may be gay as fu*k...does it even matter? His music is all 99.9% of BX or hip hop fans will ever know of Dre in a lifetime. So the talk of Pac which was put in his ear by Suge isn't really accurate.

Suge is very questionable too being as he has nothing but bitterness left, Michelle can say what she want but she fu*ked Dre they got a child I believe and I never heard cube say that ever.

maybe Bruce is his boyfriend maybe not but as of now there is less proof on Dre than there is wayne, so keep it 100 if you wanna really look into that.
 4 years ago '04        #52
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
If they are working together again I hope it will be better than last time.
 4 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So does "curiosity of" make the list of boxden words?
Yell
 08-13-2013, 05:10 AM         #54
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
People wanna see Xzibit win..so hopefully dre and him release material.
This
 lostkauze said:
that last xzibit album was pretty good
This
 4 years ago '05        #55
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3438 3438
I know people will say I don't understand cos i'm broke blah blah blah bollocks but I cant understand why Dre would buy him such a gift.
 4 years ago '05        #56
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3438 3438
 box5 said:
So does "curiosity of" make the list of boxden words?
Yell
that's two words
 08-13-2013, 05:37 AM         #57
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashcobar said:
I know people will say I don't understand cos i'm broke blah blah blah bollocks but I cant understand why Dre would buy him such a gift.
tax write off
 4 years ago '11        #58
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
 Guvnor said:
Dre is a f*ggit.

Word to Pac.

This! n*ggas seem to want to not accept that Dre is gay. But Xzibit seems to keep winding up around homo rappers, so I'm beginning to wonder. I didn't forget about him and Diddy kicking it at the gay club with Superhead.

[video - click to view]

08-13-2013, 08:25 AM         #59
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feel like people always forget what X can do. Even before pimp my ride, I feel like he's always been overlooked or underrated.

But yeah, like S.TEX said, X and Dre together is a win for everybody.
 4 years ago '05        #60
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
so he can buy xzibit a bike and couldn't help nate dogg when he was sick?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy