ESPN 5-on-5 Poll: Jordan most overrated C, Howard the best, Drummond most promising

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 antoniob321 said:
Cousins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lopez

Big Cuz has far more range than Hopez, I have never seen this n*gga shoot a three, fu*k you talking about?

Just look at this n*gga beasting yo, the tape speaks more than just stats. Take it from a n*gga like me, I know about more about this sh*t.
Tell em
Too much hate in this thread and in previous threads on the C with the most fu*king upside, and already one of the Top 5 most talented.

No center has more range then Demarcus, or handles (I could be forgetting someone)

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #62
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
 Chrisdunk said:
Cousins is a fu*king bum. A great center wouldn't have a franchise in the lottery every damn year.

He has the talent but lacks the intelligence, mentality and defensive prowess of a great center.

n*gga shoots like 45% or some sh*t. That's pathetic for a big.
Cousins takes more jumpers...

Lopez had a true shooting percentage last season of 56.7 while Demarcus had a true shooting percentage of 52.2 (or 52. something), and considering the amount of 3's and jumpers he shoots compared to in the paint, there ain't sh*t wrong with that
 4 years ago '12        #63
t grizz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 2657 2657
hibbert is getting no love
 4 years ago '13        #64
PenDragon 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 36 36
Dwight Howard was known as an once in a decade type of player. And its people like Shaq saying that he hasn't been developing into the great player he could be which questions his determination and dominance on the court. I watched the game where Jordan had 11 blocks. Just so... inconsistent...
 4 years ago '08        #65
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,770 | Props total: 9027 9027
talk to the box kids
 08-11-2013, 06:40 PM         #66
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at marc gasol being both over and under rated

And Howard wouldnt even be a top 5 center if he played 15 years ago

Mourning>Shaq>Ewing>Dream>Robinson

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 08-11-2013 at 06:59 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #67
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
 PenDragon said:
Dwight Howard was known as an once in a decade type of player. And its people like Shaq saying that he hasn't been developing into the great player he could be which questions his determination and dominance on the court. I watched the game where Jordan had 11 blocks. Just so... inconsistent...
I see Dwight in the same light as LeBron a couple years ago, I hate this n*gga Bron more than anything, but in the past two years I'd be frontin if I didn't say he improved his jumper, his post moves, and his three point shot is butter now when he's open He's not just using his athleticism anymore. Dwight is still the same old n*gga who relies on his athleticism and his basic a.ss post moves, once his athleticism dwindles in a couple years he won't be sh*t if he doesn't learn some moves
 4 years ago '11        #68
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
@ Hibbert being one of the most promising Centers, dude should be in the convo for best in the L. Half of those dudes on that list aren't even centers they just play the 5 because of how their team's roster is built.
 4 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 Gulla said:
Cousins takes more jumpers...

Lopez had a true shooting percentage last season of 56.7 while Demarcus had a true shooting percentage of 52.2 (or 52. something), and considering the amount of 3's and jumpers he shoots compared to in the paint, there ain't sh*t wrong with that

there's actually a lot wrong with 52 and cousins shot selection
 4 years ago '12        #70
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
there's actually a lot wrong with 52 and cousins shot selection
To an extent I agree he needs to be disciplined more in terms of his shot selections, but 52 isn't bad at all considering the amount of jumpers and etc he takes, and if that is,then Lopez's 56 isn't much better than
 4 years ago '04        #71
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Dee Grande said:
I'd be fine if Drummond was just a 14/11/2.5 guy in his prime. People need to calm down with the Shaq comparisons though. At least let him get one go-to move first.
If he is gonna be the beat C in the NBA in 5 he has to be 20, 13, 3,1.5 and 3.

But I agree he needs a go to move, but with his abilities that should be no problem by year 3.
 4 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 Gulla said:
To an extent I agree he needs to be disciplined more in terms of his shot selections, but 52 isn't bad at all considering the amount of jumpers and etc he takes, and if that is,then Lopez's 56 isn't much better than

56 is good bordering on exceptional as he inches closer to 60. 52 is rigth around league average or a little above it which is a testament to just how 'overrated' cousins is. talent means nothing when that talent does not translate to on the court results in the form of favorable stats or wins and hes yet to do either

he's a terrible finisher around the rim for a guy of his size and despite his suposed range he takes a sh*t load of stuoid jumpers and I'm sure he converts at a sub 40 percent rate.

he needs to clean up his shot selection and work on his touch within 5 feet. if you're within 5 feet it should pretty much be a gimmie at that point

Last edited by Illuminati; 08-11-2013 at 07:42 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #73
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

let me know when he hits top 10
 4 years ago '10        #74
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

08-11-2013, 07:51 PM         #75
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mannnn the centers is weak in todays game

Wilt woulda avg 60 and 30 if he wanted to

45 and 26 just to play it safe
 4 years ago '13        #76
PenDragon 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 36 36
Does Most Promising mean the most all-Stars selections and All-Nba First Teams? I'm so confused. And didn't Brook Lopez this year get free access to the All-Star game at the last second because of injury in the roster? Based on these formatted questions and the rules of picking from East-West... I can see why Drummond got most votes.
 4 years ago '10        #77
space
space
space
 PenDragon said:
Does Most Promising mean the most all-Stars selections and All-Nba First Teams? I'm so confused. And didn't Brook Lopez this year get free access to the All-Star game at the last second because of injury in the roster? Based on these formatted questions and the rules of picking from East-West... I can see why Drummond got most votes.
he should have made it either way.
 4 years ago '07        #78
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lakers lost the best center in the world this offseason. My story and Im sticking with it

Drummond never gonna average 20 a night, get that noise outta here
 4 years ago '05        #79
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Hibbert and Noah should be on there more
 4 years ago '12        #80
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,502 | Props total: 1774 1774
 kainoa1 said:
mannnn the centers is weak in todays game

Wilt woulda avg 60 and 30 if he wanted to

45 and 26 just to play it safe
Easier said than done bruh,Wilt said he would've averaged 60-70 PPG in the 80's/90's so it is what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago