ESPN 5-on-5 Poll: Jordan most overrated C, Howard the best, Drummond most promising

most viewed right now
 87
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
I'd be fine if Drummond was just a 14/11/2.5 guy in his prime. People need to calm down with the Shaq comparisons though. At least let him get one go-to move first.
 4 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Marc Gasol lands on both the underrated and overrated list.. How can you take this sh*t seriously?
 4 years ago '05        #23
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 BuckedCrazy said:
Damn no love for lopez
They gon learn today.
 4 years ago '05        #24
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Dee504 said:
Davis ain't a center and never will be. However he will be the best PF in 5 years.
He's definitely a Center, it's a different NBA. This isn't your 90's NBA when every C was damn near 7 foot 260lb+.. A lot of small ball is played, if Ben Wallace got away with it, davis will as well and did his first year.
 4 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30300 30300
 nitetrain8601 said:
He doesn't do all that, yet, he somehow put up something like 17 & 12 last season while being injured. Laker fans are delusional.


no ur delusional...what does 17 and 12 mean if u cant hit free throws to seal the game ?

the n*gga is garbage and thats that.


hes a top 10 center but hes damn sure not top 5

brook lopez >>>

marc gasol >>>

demarcus cousins >>>

noah >>>

healthy bynum >>>


hes no better than tyson chandler or deandre jordan
 4 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 #TheReturn said:
Marc Gasol lands on both the underrated and overrated list.. How can you take this sh*t seriously?
two different people voted
 4 years ago '12        #27
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 #TheReturn said:
He's definitely a Center, it's a different NBA. This isn't your 90's NBA when every C was damn near 7 foot 260lb+.. A lot of small ball is played, if Ben Wallace got away with it, davis will as well and did his first year.
No bruh seriously he's never gonna be a center. Their plans are for him to be a PF and get a solid center next to him. He can play a little SF too offensively. Maybe in small ball situations or when Ryan Anderson comes in but he's not a center.
 4 years ago '08        #28
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 lo life dun said:
no ur delusional...what does 17 and 12 mean if u cant hit free throws to seal the game ?

the n*gga is garbage and thats that.


hes a top 10 center but hes damn sure not top 5

brook lopez >>>

marc gasol >>>

demarcus cousins >>>

noah >>>

healthy bynum >>>


hes no better than tyson chandler or deandre jordan
 08-11-2013, 10:03 AM         #29
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Cousins plays no defense and his work ethic is just meh doesn't even shoot 50% from the field
Cousins > Lopez



He actully is becoming a better defender, his work ethic is fine. Lopez plays average defense, can't rebound for sh*t, and is soft.
 4 years ago '05        #30
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 antoniob321 said:
Cousins > Lopez



He actully is becoming a better defender, his work ethic is fine. Lopez plays average defense, can't rebound for sh*t, and is soft.
Lopez>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cousins

Cousins can't defend the paint to save his life. He was born in foul trouble and can't even average a block a game. And his FG% is horrendous. Any center that can't convert at least half of his shots is a joke. n*gga right by the basket and can't drop a bucket. And Brook has more range.


Last edited by Nyse03; 08-11-2013 at 10:10 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #31
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
Its not hard to grab rebounds and I could on imagine how many points he'd have if he could hit free throws and had more post moves than that running hook shot and dunking the ball. If you actually watched him on a consistent basis youd see what hes talking about.

I for one agree with this statement. Living near orl and being a Lakers fan I have seen almost all of Dwight's games. He is the best def center in the league for sure but his off Is super suspect. Anyone who says otherwise didnt watch games and just looked at box scores. I don't see anyone talking about how he would go 2-4 shooting in games last year. Or the multi games the lakers lost due to Hack a Howard and him crushing under the pressure....


Last edited by yunsta; 08-11-2013 at 10:12 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #32
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 lboog1423 said:
Its not hard to grab rebounds and I could on imagine how many points he'd have if he could hit free throws and had more post moves than that running hook shot and dunking the ball. If you actually watched him on a consistent basis youd see what hes talking about.
Myth.
 4 years ago '05        #33
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Hovi Bryant said:
Myth.
It's really not hard, rebounding is STRICTLY effort based. Outside of positioning it's all about who wants the ball more.
 4 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Dee504 said:
No bruh seriously he's never gonna be a center. Their plans are for him to be a PF and get a solid center next to him. He can play a little SF too offensively. Maybe in small ball situations or when Ryan Anderson comes in but he's not a center.
Then why trade Nerlens though? Especially for Jrue when you had Vazquez if they had plans to get a C next too him.. Makes no sense.
 4 years ago '09        #35
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lopez not even mentioned

surprised knick fans aint in here posting abuncha hah smileys
 4 years ago '13        #36
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Rebounding is easy now? Wow.
 4 years ago '05        #37
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Chrisdunk said:
Rebounding is easy now? Wow.
Relatively speaking...yes. Compared to the other statistics, it's easier to get.
 4 years ago '12        #38
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 #TheReturn said:
Then why trade Nerlens though? Especially for Jrue when you had Vazquez if they had plans to get a C next too him.. Makes no sense.
Ask Dell Demps not me, thats his plan. Vasques is a.ss and a liability defensively. Holliday and Davis is better. Noel has a torn acl for god sakes I don't get why people like that dude. They speeded up their rebuilding with those moves, with noel they would still be a lottery team. If Davis is what he should be in 3-4 years they should be a contender in the west.


Both Demps and Williams come from SA and Popivich, they are following their model with a great PF and a defensive center.
 4 years ago '06        #39
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
howard? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOST OVERRRATED fu*k n*gga EVER
 4 years ago '12        #40
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,506 | Props total: 1777 1777
 Special Edd said:
howard? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOST OVERRRATED fu*k n*gga EVER
Numbers don't lie bruh Dwight Howard is the best center in the league.Name another Center in the league putting up better numbers than Dwight Howard.n*gga is the best low post defender,rebounder,shot blocker at his position today and still gives you 18-23 PPG while being offensively challenged.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy