Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #161
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,441 | Props total: 12803 12803
dude too real man, I love 50
 08-11-2013, 11:30 PM         #162
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TroyNY said:
Ray-J would've swung off n touched that n*gga
n*gga said Ray J !!
 08-11-2013, 11:33 PM         #163
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent don't give a fu*k, always entertaining though
 4 years ago '10        #164
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 fuhgidabowit said:
dude in the white tee always with fif. scary lookin dude he is.
he's security if things go bad aka shots fired
 4 years ago '12        #165
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Deniro732 said:
50 is a lame..shooing someone away like a fu*king female and sh*t...regardless of who his lame a.ss has problems with and how he handles it, one thing is guaranteed and that's his music will NEVER be relevant again ..
...is this thread about his music tho? Lol just like a n*gga who just lost a f!ght "yea, u kicked my a.ss left and right....but i bet i got a hotter song than u, i bet u my car clean....i i i i bet my fridge got da ice compartment n the door" smh
 08-12-2013, 12:58 AM         #166
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:
multiple page thread & we still don't have a clear & concise response to the question....."WHO THE fu*k IS TRAV?"....n*ggas just posting song links like that's supposed to clear sh*t up....so far n*ggas have said he's a g-unit artist,Maino's artist,Yayo's brother....Bank's cousin/brother,a relative of Fif's etc......

like who the fu*k is this n*gga?

can we at least get a clear repsonse to this question?

Damn a maino/50 beef would be scary. Neither of them n*ggas is gonna back down.
 4 years ago '12        #167
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Explicit said:
Meek looked shook as fu*k as well. He stood there staring at 50 like, "This dude is real cause Ross never confronts anyone like this"
Lol n*gga looked like the lightskinned n*gga on get rich or die trying. When he was like "aye i dont want anybody to get hurt" looking all shook and innocnet. but was talked all reckless bout k!ll dis and dat on wax.
 4 years ago '10        #168
space
space
space
 Brolic757 said:
Damn a maino/50 beef would be scary. Neither of them n*ggas is gonna back down.
they real but maino was shook next to jo jo capone

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #169
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DSmith93 said:
ymcmb ain't no ride or die squad.

like pusha said them n*gga ain't down for u b
According to my n*gga pusha, he said that song wasnt about them, and that fans just a.ssumed too much and that he likes drake music.

When asked bout the issue at a show, as to who he was talking about, he just shook his head and went on stage to perform mercy.

So in reality, no, pusha said nothing of the sort about ym. Well, that is unless he's a liar?
 4 years ago '12        #170
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 BuckedCrazy said:
Just cuz my n*gga got beef with someone dont make it my beef,meek aint do none wrong
In his songs, what does he say bout if u fu*k wit him or his homies?? Or did he mean his n*ggas not in the industry? The only n*ggas n tha game who show and prove that life is 50 and keef. Mmg has been nothing but VICTIMS. Gettin knocked on but no retaliation. Even eminem pistol whipped tha bouncer for kissin his wife and caught that felony. Meek only did the chill chill chill thing cuz he is cool wit fif. Lots of n*ggas do that if they r cool with both parties. If that was a n*gga meek didnt kno and he tried to protect ole dude, meek woulda got his a.ss knocked out. Yea meek did nothin wrong but u can tell he was scared. And heres why

1. If 50 beat on ole dude, meek woulda had to pick sides
2. We kno who he woulda been expected to side wit...travv
3. He knows DAMN well if he went at 50 in travs defense, he was done.
4. He woulda had to delete his twitter account cuz n*ggas wulda been askin "yo y u aint goiin at 50???? Get hiiiiiiiim!!! Ya get every other rapper n philly! Get at 50!"
5. He aint really bout action. How u gonna talk crazy on twitter to other n*ggas, but when its YOUR n*gga doin the same sh*t you do, u wanna become a crossing guard wit da whistle and white gloves???

That goes to show he aint bout sh*t. He woulda dissed a n*gga who tried to block him from a f!ght....but not to his face. On twitter obviously. That musta been an awkward drive home for meek and trav. I wonder who broke the silence.
 4 years ago '09        #171
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 yumflip said:
I guess n*ggas conveniently didn't see this video tho. n*gga Trav standing right there & ain't sh1t happen. 45 seconds earlier it was WW3, now it's chill mode. Beef on sight is beef on sight. You don't push a n*gga & that be it. How come he ain't smash on the boy Trav when he standing a foot away, but when 100 n*ggas around, it's beef. I ain't sayin 50 ain't real, I am sayin most of you n*gga is so heavy on his john, you act like anything he does is the be all to end all. And keepin it all the way 100, this the type of sh1t that gets n*ggas popped. Next n*gga might be scary or better yet on go mode. I knew a n*gga like that. Wreckless as fukk. Ran up on every n*gga he had an issue with. Til one n*gga wasn't havin it & let em fly as soon as he got his hands on the burner. n*ggas need to understand that every street n*gga can be a victim. Even you n*ggas homoerotic fantasy gansta n*gga 50. I don't wish it on him, but it can happen. n*gga need to chill, make music, & count his bread.
Just cause you beefing with a n*gga dont mean you want to hurt the n*gga. In reality 50 has history with the Trev he just didnt like what he wrote/said about him. That dont mean Im going to try to k!ll you when I see you but dont walk up to me like everything is sweet though. He shooed him off and pushed him when he got closer, Trev pumped faked and talked slick and 50 asked him "whats up". I dont think 50 tried to put on a show.
 4 years ago '10        #172
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

son said don't touch me and back peddled
 4 years ago '04        #173
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Everyone look at beef different. you have people who beef via words and others who beef via physicality. If you tell someone "on site" and when you see someone and nothing happens. You're a "phony". If someone puts their hands on you (let me say this, if you knowingly have a issue sometime you never let them get close enough to touch you) and are forced to step back, you're a "phony"... If two people are your mans and they have beef. You either settle it before they cross paths or let them handle it like men. End of the day, ole boy who got pushed a "phony". And if 50 wanted them problems, who wouldn't have let no one step in his way. Nuff said
 4 years ago '10        #174
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
I'm sorry but if you deep and Im deep and you push me I'm swinging at chins. Homie got shoved like a rejected groupie & didn't do sh*t I aint handing Fif a W for this but the excuses for Trav getting hoed out on camera is hilarious. He knew he tweeted that sh*t so he should have either stepped up ready to f!ght or sat the fu*k down. Walking up looking scary, getting shoved, and saying don't touch me is weak sh*t. I'm sleep though

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-12-2013 at 05:39 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #175
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Cezaroh said:
I would of swung on Fif
 theblast22 said:

homie with the beard tho he just appeared out of nowhere like bruhman
@Trav copping pleas to him
 4 years ago '11        #176
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 Carlton Black said:
I guess you overlooked the part where i SAID CLEAR & CONCISE answer as to who he is....not just bits & pieces....if 50 himself is barely relevant musically these days how the fu*k are we supposed to know who all the weed carriers around/affiliated with him are?
Well I guess you overlooked who I told you he was.
Guess you overlooked others explaining in this thread,
 4 years ago '11        #177
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 yumflip said:
So why the show? If they so much fam that he wouldn't get at him, why the push? Thats contradictory. Why not just pull the n*gga to the side & holla @ him? If it's to the point that they fam like that, I'm sure it coulda been talked out. This sh1t was a clown show.
Cuz Trav thought he was super gangster,
Saying pass's revoked, like he some OG out in Southside, he was talking slick on Twitter instead of calling 50, so he got put in line look how his attitude changed up.

theblast22 said:

He copped pleas.
Everyone saying Trav stood there this and that/

He was telling 50 chill out thats my big brother thats my big brother
50 got calmed down and then kept it moving allegedly its squashed apparently they talked backstage.
I wouldnt expect 50 to fu*k him up maybe sock him in his mouth yeah but not full not beat a n*gga up.

yumflip said:
I guess n*ggas conveniently didn't see this video tho. n*gga Trav standing right there & ain't sh1t happen. 45 seconds earlier it was WW3, now it's chill mode. Beef on sight is beef on sight. You don't push a n*gga & that be it. How come he ain't smash on the boy Trav when he standing a foot away, but when 100 n*ggas around, it's beef. I ain't sayin 50 ain't real, I am sayin most of you n*gga is so heavy on his john, you act like anything he does is the be all to end all. And keepin it all the way 100, this the type of sh1t that gets n*ggas popped. Next n*gga might be scary or better yet on go mode. I knew a n*gga like that. Wreckless as fukk. Ran up on every n*gga he had an issue with. Til one n*gga wasn't havin it & let em fly as soon as he got his hands on the burner. n*ggas need to understand that every street n*gga can be a victim. Even you n*ggas homoerotic fantasy gansta n*gga 50. I don't wish it on him, but it can happen. n*gga need to chill, make music, & count his bread.
Chill mode?
Lmaoo Trav got pushed and look how far he dissapeared behind meek and them until 50 got calmed down.
He didnt go back next to 50 until he saw he was calm.

Last edited by KingP1n; 08-12-2013 at 04:16 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #178
space
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
I bet he's dying to shoot someone.
 4 years ago '11        #179
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Homie look like he just glided in with a r*pe face.
Then after trying to cop pleas with 50, Trav tries to cop pleas with him and Monster just giving him the cold shoulder like "You know you fu*ked up right"
 4 years ago '10        #180
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
wait my n*ggas this is meek mill ? he look like a soft bi*ch rap game crazy and 50 a real n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now