Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #141
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
and how do you let your "boy" get pushed and not do anything back other then say please don't do it here.

4 years ago '10        #142
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
didn't the triple c's say they are going to see 50. I guess they forgot
 4 years ago '12        #143
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 3155 3155
 DEDOS said:
talk reckless to 50 and he going to get it poppin when he sees u point blank period

he will GUNPLAY YOUR a.ss. GUNPLAY Came up to him to talk to him maybe to squash it. 50 saw that it was him and it him with 2 piece

beef with him and its not only on wax but he will take it to your mothers work place like he did to DJ khalid

MEEK a.ss SHAKING HANDS WITH THE MAN THAT HAS UR BOSS LABELMATE CHAIN

BX DICTIONARY

Poppin' (v.) POP - IN

To lightly shove someone with one hand while surrounded by 30 people, and, afterward, continue to coexist peacefully with said person.

Ex: Man, Curtis really got it poppin' with Trav, that shove nearly k!lled him.
 4 years ago '05        #144
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Not a fan of 50 in the least but that was some G sh*t...I can respect it..You don't talk all wild and then try and slide on that stage behind the coattails of another rapper...And Meek knew exactly what the f*ck he was doing bringing that dude on stage with him..That was some subliminal sh*t just like Fif wearing an MMG chain and asking where his "boy" Meek Mills was at...
 4 years ago '06        #145
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2240 2240
 theblast22 said:
oh come on. meek was trembling and was coping pleas saying he's with me tonight

50 told him when I see you he's gonna say whats up

and 50 clowned him on stage and trav just took it.
So a grown azz man & supposed super gangster says sh1t like "I don't like that n*gga standing next to me?" Cause that's what I saw in the second video at about the 2:15 mark. n*ggas tryin too hard outchea. This Trav n*gga never left. He was looking right at him & didn't do sh1t. Again, if a n*gga says to me "next time I see you" & he lookin dead at me w/no n*ggas between us to stop it, I can't take him seriously. Maybe YOU can, but most n*ggas who ever had a beef can't. That's worse than talking sh1t on twitter. It's like "I'm right here cuz, what's good?" You non beefin n*ggas just don't understand how it works. I'm FAR from a tough n*gga, but I've seen enough & been in enough to know. This ain't no diff from pushin & shoving on the playground at recess. All show, no go.....
 08-11-2013, 09:03 PM         #146
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
Just cuz my n*gga got beef with someone dont make it my beef,meek aint do none wrong
What hood you from?? ANYTIME my n*ggas got beef with someone that's my beef. It makes you look fraud as hell that you shaking hands with yo n*ggas enemy. I am my brother's keeper...you young n*ggas need to reevaluate yall selves
 4 years ago '06        #147
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
^ this dude is genuinely lost

atleast skim the thread first
Elaborate please

Cause I'm tryna figure out how this n*ggas was soooo bout that, but then let this same n*gga stand damn near next to him & ain't do sh1t. I dunno where you from, but where I'm from, it don't work like that.
 4 years ago '12        #148
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 DEDOS said:
also this wont be the last muthafu*ka that sh*t will pop off on site when they bump into each other

[pic - click to view]

"IM NOT TWEETING THIS FOOL ANYMORE @FRENCHMONTANA IMA SEE HIM AND HES GOING TO EXPLAIN IT THATS IT "

^ sounds familiar

@FRENCHMONTANA you mine, come catch the fade boy....

if they do bump into each other

YOU GOING WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING HANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Ain't shyt bout to happen either, knock it off
 4 years ago '12        #149
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Im Soo Special said:
but you fu*k with game...

No no dont do that. All game said was the n*ggas 50 dissed, he was already cool wit and had no problem with. Game wasnt disloyal, game was neutral in the music sh*t. No one n the 50 beef got k!lled, robbed, hurt etc when game was with him it was all music.

50 made sh*t personal wit ross from the pics with the wife. The pimpin curly. All that. Then he got gunplay chain and made fun of mmg....but meek milll is out there sleeping with the enemy. "Where my n*gga meek at". But meek talks all that loyal sh*t. The lyrics he rap dont exist in the presence of 50?

Why he aint get his n*gga gunplay chain back? Why he aint tell 50 to take down the vids??

Who in g unit got embarassed and game had to defend but didnt?? Ill wait.
Who did 50 diss or handle that game swooped in to save?? Ill wait.
Who did 50 diss or handle that meek shulda dived in and counter striked?? MMG
 4 years ago '07        #150
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4688 4688
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No no dont do that. All game said was the n*ggas 50 dissed, he was already cool wit and had no problem with. Game wasnt disloyal, game was neutral in the music sh*t. No one n the 50 beef got k!lled, robbed, hurt etc when game was with him it was all music.

50 made sh*t personal wit ross from the pics with the wife. The pimpin curly. All that. Then he got gunplay chain and made fun of mmg....but meek milll is out there sleeping with the enemy. "Where my n*gga meek at". But meek talks all that loyal sh*t. The lyrics he rap dont exist in the presence of 50?

Why he aint get his n*gga gunplay chain back? Why he aint tell 50 to take down the vids??

Who in g unit got embarassed and game had to defend but didnt?? Ill wait.
Who did 50 diss or handle that game swooped in to save?? Ill wait.
Who did 50 diss or handle that meek shulda dived in and counter striked?? MMG
But you can't say any beef is real/fake until you see how they interact. Joe could have turned physical. Also 50 clearly did more for Game than any of the other guys ever did. When 50 has a problem you better take it seriously. Just because it is entertainment doesn't mean you should make it clear to the public. Buck making the fake beef/real beef differentiation is what got him fired too.
 4 years ago '12        #151
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
Ain't shyt bout to happen either, knock it off
I hate 50s music, but in all honesty, i think fif is the type to address someone in public if they talk reckless about him. I wont deny that. But about what ur sayin about nun gon happen. Ur right. But im SURE 50 will try to MAKE somethin but will b stopped.

Thats like if i say imma shoot u when i see u, and someone says "trellie aint gon shoot nobody" but i see u n a parking lot and start shootin but ur n*ggas get u in the car and peel off...the person was right. I DIDNT shoot nobody...but dammit i tried. So yes, i think fif would approach french in hopes to make sh*t happen.
 4 years ago '04        #152
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2003 2003
Should of knocked out his mans with the 2 gold chains... Aint no1 touching me like that and grilling me without catching a haymaker to the face
 08-11-2013, 09:36 PM         #153
darealoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
It's 2013 ni**az is not ride or die for they team anymore...dude like Beanie Sigel that went at anybody that came at Jay-Z wrong don't exist anymore.
you are 110% right. That's the same sh*t as Chris Brown and Drake beefin', but Chris is doing songs with Wayne, Busta, Tyga, and Nicki. n*ggas ain't real
 4 years ago '07        #154
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 DEDOS said:
also this wont be the last muthafu*ka that sh*t will pop off on site when they bump into each other

[pic - click to view]

"IM NOT TWEETING THIS FOOL ANYMORE @FRENCHMONTANA IMA SEE HIM AND HES GOING TO EXPLAIN IT THATS IT "

^ sounds familiar

@FRENCHMONTANA you mine, come catch the fade boy....

if they do bump into each other

YOU GOING WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING HANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you notice hot french had to turn that hold thing into comedy to keep from getting his a.ss whooped.
 4 years ago '12        #155
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 True Sinister said:
But you can't say any beef is real/fake until you see how they interact. Joe could have turned physical. Also 50 clearly did more for Game than any of the other guys ever did. When 50 has a problem you better take it seriously. Just because it is entertainment doesn't mean you should make it clear to the public. Buck making the fake beef/real beef differentiation is what got him fired too.
Man I tell you what, Game did the right thing at the end of the day. n*gga coulda decided to take in all 50's beefs and been a team player, but look how far that got Banks and Yayo.
 4 years ago '12        #156
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I hate 50s music, but in all honesty, i think fif is the type to address someone in public if they talk reckless about him. I wont deny that. But about what ur sayin about nun gon happen. Ur right. But im SURE 50 will try to MAKE somethin but will b stopped.

Thats like if i say imma shoot u when i see u, and someone says "trellie aint gon shoot nobody" but i see u n a parking lot and start shootin but ur n*ggas get u in the car and peel off...the person was right. I DIDNT shoot nobody...but dammit i tried. So yes, i think fif would approach french in hopes to make sh*t happen.
Respect. Finally some objective non-d!ckriding thought.
 4 years ago '12        #157
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 True Sinister said:
I think buck repped g unit tha hardest. If anyone was on the front line, i would say it was him. He always defended the g unit brand. "fu*k that im callin out names, ja rule, yall lose, i dont EVEN CARE HOW IT STARTED, fu*k me?? fu*k YOU"- black gloves.

Also remember what he did at the vibe awards for dre? Man that dude was a soldier. I pretty sure he woulda k!lled for 50 before banks would have. But i didnt kno he got fired for not dissin 50s enemies. Didnt he diss game n the song "say my name"?

And its gets out n the public when interviewers ask questions, n*ggas go back n forth on twitter or songs. n*ggas kno off top how far they want it to go. If they want no probs, they say things that can easily be retracted. They go in saying "imma say just enuff so i sound tuff, but b able to take back later". So n*ggas make it what its gonna be before any real probs can take place. If they aint bout that life.
 4 years ago '06        #158
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
they're fam, so your expectations that fif would knock his top off is a tad bit extreme
So why the show? If they so much fam that he wouldn't get at him, why the push? Thats contradictory. Why not just pull the n*gga to the side & holla @ him? If it's to the point that they fam like that, I'm sure it coulda been talked out. This sh1t was a clown show.
 4 years ago '04        #159
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23237 23237
hoe n*gga meek playing both sides of the field
 08-11-2013, 10:32 PM         #160
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EKEK said:
meek looked frail as fu*k.
fixed.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago