NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #121
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Meek had to wrestle the mic away from 50.....but when he pushed homie
 4 years ago '04        #122
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$664 | Props total: 499 499
Meek look like he wanted to shed a tear when 50 turned his back on em
 4 years ago '07        #123
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
50 is a lame..shooing someone away like a fu*king female and sh*t...regardless of who his lame a.ss has problems with and how he handles it, one thing is guaranteed and that's his music will NEVER be relevant again ..
 4 years ago '07        #124
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Im Soo Special said:
how can i guy laugh at someone who's more relevant and known in life than themselves? never understood that
How can i guy? I don't understand that.
 4 years ago '11        #125
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,094 | Props total: 1336 1336
n*ggas who say "this is not gangster just cus he pushed someone" u have to think, when was the last time someone in hiphop did something slightly like this and confronted someone
 4 years ago '11        #126
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,203 | Props total: 1629 1629
Trav from team arliss ?
 4 years ago '04        #127
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Carlton Black said:
lol at 50 being in possession of a MMG chain & Meek takin' pictures/slappin' hands wit 50 like its nuthin'...Meek a hoe for that....I don't fu*k wit Ross but that's disloyalty if I ever seen it...
i dont rock to much with meek or 50 but meek seem real too. i rmrbr he was asking in an interview about the ross and 50 situation and meek said he is here to work..not to get involved in others beefs.

i can respect that.

music is a business but these black label owners and artists act like they are family for real. just like u may become friends with a cowroker at the end of the day its still business.

picture a mcdonalds employee leaving to go work for burger king so the mcdonalds employees wanna beef with the burger king employees. its dumb but this is exactly how some these rap n*ggas act
 4 years ago '04        #128
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 DUCE said:
i aint even think about it like that.. and these dudes acting like no ones scared of 50 but when it comes down to it NOBODY in the game wants it wit 50 face to face

50 picks certain ppl he know are weak. u dont c him tryna start nothing with beanie or busta face, styles p or other real n*ggas.

altho he did go at game whos a real n*gga...i wouldnt mind seeing game and fif f!ght
 4 years ago '12        #129
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 3162 3162
How lame are some of you n*ggas?

That was gangsta? He taught the n*gga a lesson?

It has some extra sensitive shyt, a light shove, and you can tell it woulda got ugly for him if they were t standing on a stage performing.
 4 years ago '10        #130
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 2godflow said:

50 picks certain ppl he know are weak. u dont c him tryna start nothing with beanie or busta face, styles p or other real n*ggas.

altho he did go at game whos a real n*gga...i wouldnt mind seeing game and fif f!ght

busta boy got shot at the touch it video by someone from g unit
 4 years ago '10        #131
space
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
How lame are some of you n*ggas?

That was gangsta? He taught the n*gga a lesson?

It has some extra sensitive shyt, a light shove, and you can tell it woulda got ugly for him if they were t standing on a stage performing.
 4 years ago '07        #132
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Fen said:
n*ggas who say "this is not gangster just cus he pushed someone" u have to think, when was the last time someone in hiphop did something slightly like this and confronted someone
You should be thinking to figure out why normal rappers don't behave this way.
 4 years ago '06        #133
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Snipper said:
Different angles

I guess n*ggas conveniently didn't see this video tho. n*gga Trav standing right there & ain't sh1t happen. 45 seconds earlier it was WW3, now it's chill mode. Beef on sight is beef on sight. You don't push a n*gga & that be it. How come he ain't smash on the boy Trav when he standing a foot away, but when 100 n*ggas around, it's beef. I ain't sayin 50 ain't real, I am sayin most of you n*gga is so heavy on his john, you act like anything he does is the be all to end all. And keepin it all the way 100, this the type of sh1t that gets n*ggas popped. Next n*gga might be scary or better yet on go mode. I knew a n*gga like that. Wreckless as fukk. Ran up on every n*gga he had an issue with. Til one n*gga wasn't havin it & let em fly as soon as he got his hands on the burner. n*ggas need to understand that every street n*gga can be a victim. Even you n*ggas homoerotic fantasy gansta n*gga 50. I don't wish it on him, but it can happen. n*gga need to chill, make music, & count his bread.
 4 years ago '12        #134
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 yumflip said:
I guess n*ggas conveniently didn't see this video tho. n*gga Trav standing right there & ain't sh1t happen. 45 seconds earlier it was WW3, now it's chill mode. Beef on sight is beef on sight. You don't push a n*gga & that be it. How come he ain't smash on the boy Trav when he standing a foot away, but when 100 n*ggas around, it's beef. I ain't sayin 50 ain't real, I am sayin most of you n*gga is so heavy on his john, you act like anything he does is the be all to end all. And keepin it all the way 100, this the type of sh1t that gets n*ggas popped. Next n*gga might be scary or better yet on go mode. I knew a n*gga like that. Wreckless as fukk. Ran up on every n*gga he had an issue with. Til one n*gga wasn't havin it & let em fly as soon as he got his hands on the burner. n*ggas need to understand that every street n*gga can be a victim. Even you n*ggas homoerotic fantasy gansta n*gga 50. I don't wish it on him, but it can happen. n*gga need to chill, make music, & count his bread.

n*ggas been in here kumbaya'n like "no one wants it with my boy 50!"
 4 years ago '10        #135
space
space
space
yeah because 50 is gonna fu*k him up on stage when his bro is his soldier
 4 years ago '06        #136
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 theblast22 said:
yeah because 50 is gonna fu*k him up on stage when his bro is his soldier
Then why even make a scene like that fam? n*ggas corny as sh*t. He pushed the n*gga & everybody on here like

But another video a min later w/the same n*gga standing next to him that he has all this beef w/ & n*ggas talmbout "it's his soldier's bro".......

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #137
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
hey, damn i forgot ya alt account name, ask gunplay how fif pimp hand feels like
I be touchin these n*ggas feelings so bad they SWEAR I got an alt
 4 years ago '13        #138
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 4 years ago '07        #139
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5879 5879
Meek Mill hanging with his boss's enemy. Damn 50 wild as fu*k LOL
 4 years ago '10        #140
space
space
space
 yumflip said:
Then why even make a scene like that fam? n*ggas corny as sh*t. He pushed the n*gga & everybody on here like

But another video a min later w/the same n*gga standing next to him that he has all this beef w/ & n*ggas talmbout "it's his soldier's bro".......

[pic - click to view]

oh come on. meek was trembling and was coping pleas saying he's with me tonight

50 told him when I see you he's gonna say whats up

and 50 clowned him on stage and trav just took it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now