50 cent pushes Trav for disrespecting him on twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #201
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Gravediggaz said:
this dude got pushed and did nothing....what a bi*ch
But n*ggas wanna take it as 50 soooo thugged out that n*gga fell back. It's more like that n*gga was poppin off on Twitter & got checked & did nothing. 50 ain't do nothing special, but dudes act like he pulled the burner out on the stage. It was a fukkin push. I don't doubt that Fif will step to a n*gga, but if Trav is too b1tchmade to stand up for himself, that don't make 50 the supreme gangsta n*ggas trying to make him out to be behind this. Especiall after poppin off on Twitter. I'll let you n*ggas have your gangster fantasies tho. I'm done w/this thread...
 4 years ago '04        #202
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 614FACE said:
dapped him up and gave him the mic.
if u watch fif wasnt gonna give meek the mic. meek asked for it like let me say sumn but fif jkept it. it almost look like meek snatched it out his hand but i think fif only let the mic go when he decided to move over and push trav
 4 years ago '11        #203
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 614FACE said:
50 has got at plenty n*ggaz for siding with dudes he had beef with even if they didnt have sh*t to do with the beef, but yet and still he invites meek mills to the stage, dapped him up and gave him the mic.

50 knew what he was doin. he did the same sh*t with dipset, ross's son and ross's bm. MMG stay taking L's. Meek aint gotta involve himself in the feud, but dont do sh*t that makes you look disloyal and makes ya whole team look bad regardless of what u got and aint got sh*t to do with. U ride with whoever you riding with and thats that. Even if u dont agree with it u aint supposed to be fu*kin wit them other n*ggaz like that.

If gunplay himself decided to smack the sh*t out of this n*gga who can say he was wrong??? Meek lookin suspect as hell right now.
Meek been cool with 50 for a while.
Its like you n*ggas just realized
 4 years ago '07        #204
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,076 | Props total: 4687 4687
 KingP1n said:
Meek been cool with 50 for a while.
Its like you n*ggas just realized
No I understand that...but the MMG sh*t and 50 beef should take precedence. There's a difference between "I'm not going to diss him" cool and "I'm going to do shows with him, take pictures with him and still shout him out" cool.

You didn't see Ren doing this with Dre or 40 cal doing that with Max B. This is just disloyalty.
 4 years ago '11        #205
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
 DEDOS said:
Meek on 50 d!ck. he told 50 that " U Told me to come on Stage i would of stayed over there" and then 50 says go ahead ( offstage) lol

this 50 turned his back and Meek still trying to settle sh*t and then gave a great speech 50 cent about how ross his owner his bawse beef has nothing to do with him and 50 and then 50 grabbed the mic and started sh*tting on there records sells

this muthafu*ka is something else.
Gotta agree with this
 08-12-2013, 01:43 PM         #206
Joko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '09        #207
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 CrunchTime CDN said:
How tall is Meek Mill? the internet says that he is 6' even that can't be right because he is taller than 50 Cent.
Meek like 6'3 6'4
 08-12-2013, 02:08 PM         #208
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard of trav
 4 years ago '07        #209
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 Explicit said:
Meek looked shook as fu*k as well. He stood there staring at 50 like, "This dude is real cause Ross never confronts anyone like this"
I swear you clowns are blind. He now was he shook when he stepped to 50 to dead it even snatching the mic out of his hand? f*ggot n*ggas f*gs.

Not to mention that sh*t sounded empty as fu*k. Building they were echoing like crazy. And 5-0 still blackballed. Ross>>>>
 4 years ago '04        #210
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 YI-Drizzy said:
Flow dissing Pusha T (has recieved no response)

Flow dissing Common (has recieved no response)

Jae Millz dissing Pusha T

Mack Maine dissing Gillie (has recieved no response)

can't find the 50 cent diss from mack maine on youtube
That's because Push is too busy goin after the big dog's heads.....On some f**k what you talkin bout, lemme speak to your boss sh*t......
 4 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
That's because Push is too busy goin after the big dog's heads.....On some f**k what you talkin bout, lemme speak to your boss sh*t......
but Pusha's boss fu*ks with Wayne and Pusha's boss' boss going at Wayne.

The pyramids work like this

Jay
Ye
Push

Birdman
Wayne
Drake
 4 years ago '06        #212
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
Meek shudda just let it rock, he look like a female trynna calm sh*t down. nd 50, well 50 just that ni88@
 4 years ago '07        #213
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,580 | Props total: 8639 8639
50 the real boss

not ross
 4 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 castro said:
50 the real boss

not ross
50's bosses boss fu*ks with Ross. Here is another structure:

Ross
Meek Wale Stalley French and them
Dreamchaser guys and other cokeboys

Dre
Em and Kendrick
Kidd Kidd Paris and them
 4 years ago '12        #215
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 True Sinister said:
No I understand that...but the MMG sh*t and 50 beef should take precedence. There's a difference between "I'm not going to diss him" cool and "I'm going to do shows with him, take pictures with him and still shout him out" cool.

You didn't see Ren doing this with Dre or 40 cal doing that with Max B. This is just disloyalty.
This.

Meek lookin shaky as fu*k right now. Honestly, I can't fu*k with meek screaming a.ss anyway. n*gga always talking sh*t on twitter too. Wouldn't even surprise of gunplay already talked to or warned ross about this n*gga. When it all comes down to it, I think gunplay and other triple c members are the only loyal n*ggas in mmg who really got ross back.

Last edited by daman729; 08-12-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #216
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
This thread shows how dumb some ppl are. I swear Fifty could shoot a dude on camera and dudes will still say it's fake he is not G. You can say whatever u like about dudes music, his stripes though are not tainted. He has more real life altercations with dudes out there than most.

None of that Jay & Un Riveira crap, dude doesn't have 1 altercation, but many, yet n*ggas on BX still think they could walk up to him and smack him up... Go ahead keyboard gangsters. Knowing what straight G's are online in a forum
 4 years ago '11        #217
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 majestykagiso said:
This thread shows how dumb some ppl are. I swear Fifty could shoot a dude on camera and dudes will still say it's fake he is not G. You can say whatever u like about dudes music, his stripes though are not tainted. He has more real life altercations with dudes out there than most.

None of that Jay & Un Riveira crap, dude doesn't have 1 altercation, but many, yet n*ggas on BX still think they could walk up to him and smack him up... Go ahead keyboard gangsters. Knowing what straight G's are online in a forum
Exactly.
And If it was the other way round and Trav pushed him, n*ggas would be in here like "50 a bi*ch snitch got pushed and aint do sh*t"
 4 years ago '08        #218
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
who the fu*k is trav

fif bi*ched him out though, and anyone saying otherwise is hating point blank period
 08-18-2013, 01:49 AM         #219
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i might be stupid but would someone explain to me what the fu*k is going on in here?Meek about to pop on the trav dude the trav dude about to pop on meek or 50 about to pop on meek howd this sh*t start?
 4 years ago '07        #220
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,406 | Props total: 69927 69927
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now