The Average Salary of Wal-Mart Managers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-11-2013, 05:39 PM         #21
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
How did he get into that position? Just draked (started from the bottom) it all the way up?
easy to move up in wally world
 08-11-2013, 05:45 PM         #22
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
easy to move up in wally world
Thats a lie. To be able to be promoted to any management position requires a lot of hard work. In fact to be able to even be considered, you gotta be the best out of all the crop. Which means you have to know the store inside and out. Have to always be on time and be relied upon to do tasks that are not even related to your area. You have to work really hard and just have skills like great customer service and are knowledgeable of how the store runs on a day-to-day basis.

You need to be able to understand Wal Mart business objectives and work to achieve them.

My boy is a manager and he constantly tells me how people expects to be promoted but don't do sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #23
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
sh*t, I would just go to a community college, take the right classes, bust my a.ss at work and become a Wal-Mart manager.

100k a year for being a fu*king manager? sh*t, I am about to go apply to Wal-Mart right now
 4 years ago '07        #24
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Wal Mart Store Managers make more than that. They are making 6 figures, with a high 5 figure Profit Sharing Bonus. Customer Service Managers do not make 43K a year. They are basically the head cashier. Co-Managers make around the mid 60s. a.ssistant are about right.
 4 years ago '12        #25
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,574 | Props total: 3666 3666
so you saying it easy be a manage since i can work at walmart

Last edited by Superstarbrown7; 08-11-2013 at 06:32 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #26
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
any management position is tough to get and once you get there, you have to work to prove yourself worthy of that position aka "stay on the team" because you got other people tryna prove themselves worthy for your spot, not only that but once your in management you quickly learn your subordinates are the backbone of getting your job and tasks done. Easiest route to becoming a manager though, is respect chain of command, know your job aka have good job knowledge, go the extra miles and remain humble. Someone will be noticing your efforts and should at least consider you unless their's bullsh*t politics involved but usually hard work and humbleness pays off, it's also a plus if you have great communication and customer service skills that can be applied to your co-workers, subbordinates, and customers as well. Those pay off big time, the few jams i've got in i've been easily helped out of because i've done right by my people whether customer, coworker, or subordinate
 4 years ago '10        #27
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Skratch said:
I know walmart pays low af but i guess u have to in order to save profit, i mean walmart is a big a.ss store that hires alot of motherfu*kers, u cant pay all them n*ggas 10 cause its so many of them. at the end of the day jobs always under pay you ppl called "employees" everyday, as a human your always worth more then what n*ggas pay u but w/e walmart is for broke n*ggas anyway
they got u trained well
 4 years ago '10        #28
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$426 | Props total: 119 119
 Opinion said:
any management position is tough to get and once you get there, you have to work to prove yourself worthy of that position aka "stay on the team" because you got other people tryna prove themselves worthy for your spot, not only that but once your in management you quickly learn your subordinates are the backbone of getting your job and tasks done. Easiest route to becoming a manager though, is respect chain of command, know your job aka have good job knowledge, go the extra miles and remain humble. Someone will be noticing your efforts and should at least consider you unless their's bullsh*t politics involved but usually hard work and humbleness pays off, it's also a plus if you have great communication and customer service skills that can be applied to your co-workers, subbordinates, and customers as well. Those pay off big time, the few jams i've got in i've been easily helped out of because i've done right by my people whether customer, coworker, or subordinate

This about sums it up in a nutshell. Always be nice to people. You never know what could happen. Always put in work. Never ask somebody to do something that you never do yourself. They will appreciate you more and wont think twice when you ask them to put in work.
 4 years ago '05        #29
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
my roommate was a manager at walmart, worked night shift said he hated it.. Walmart got to much bs going on depending on where you work at
 08-12-2013, 01:34 PM         #30
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoopppppp
 4 years ago '04        #31
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
 NYCNYCNYC said:
How did he get into that position? Just draked (started from the bottom) it all the way up?
Yessir. Started in the receiving department. One year later was offered an a.ssistant manager position. Once you're there, you're supposed to be "in training" for at least 5 years before you can become an actual store manager. He said he just kept constantly bugging his district manager about another promotion & showing them exactly what he can do, then they ended up promoting him to store manager in less than 2 years as an a.ssistant. If you have the right type of social skills & are a VERY hard worker ( sometimes 100 hours a week!, no joke!), you can move up faster than what is normal.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish