most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
at 50 shooing him away and then shoving him like a bi*ch when he still tried to walk up

Fedor Christ said:
Black Child is a walking, talking, rapping, stabbing detraction from 50's street credibility. You must have forgot.

And according to Fat Joe the dude who shot up 50 Cent is in the club every single night like it's nothing.
And according to every single person that would actually know about it, that def. not being Fat Joe, dude that shot him is in the ground...
 4 years ago '10        #62
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Fedor Christ said:
lmfao yeah bro you DEFINITELY haven't been around very long.

Fat Joe's cred is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more reliable/deeper than 50's is.

Even debating this....
son you're delusional.
 4 years ago '11        #63
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 1408 1408
there are numerous stories of 50 putting his hands on people when its a problem lmao the n*gga punched a professional boxer floyd mayweather in the face who does that

n*gga beat gunplay a.ss punched that n*gga from the onyx snuffed ja was trying to reach for his gun when he was f!ghting black child had games crew popped at lmao like come on you cant discredit this n*gga on some g sh*t...and this was all after he was famous
 4 years ago '11        #64
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
 theblast22 said:
son you're delusional.
exactly n*gga said 50s uneducated and has no street cred lmao what rapper you know can describe their products or brand better than 50 cent?

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #65
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11315 11315
smh, why every 50 thread the bang em smurf vid gotta come out. Same vid same sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #66
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Is this a serious question?

So is 50 Cent a rapper or a prostitute?

According to you he is a sell out wh0ore who likes to sell his image (along with anything else he can think of) just for money. There's a reason this dumbass unintelligent bullsh*t doesn't fly in the rock/electronic/rnb/country music community.

I thought recording artists made music for a living.

50 Cent's dropout dyslexic actually a.ss has to try and hustle dumbass followers into buying headphones and energy drinks.
when you become an icon you branch off into other ventures to help promote your original product/brand and or image.... dont be stupid youre taking hate to another level and its funny to me so im just gonna not respond to you anymore sir have a good day
 08-11-2013, 02:37 AM         #67
guccilouieprada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 known for punkin a n*gga that all he do! (Smokey voice)
 4 years ago '07        #68
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55891 55891
 True Sinister said:
If 50 did that to Ross instead of Trav Meek would have still done the same sh*t...only Gunplay would have tried to do something and he would have got fu*ked up. I would love to see 50 vs Game....
50 would have never got that close to Ross to do anything and vice versa...:ohhellnonas:
 4 years ago '10        #69
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1872 1872
 Fedor Christ said:
edit: double post
You're just rambling about irrelevant sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #70
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
It's cool and fun when he's acting like a tough neanderthal but now that you realize he actually has a learning disability, his flaws suddenly become irrelevant?

Cognitive dissonance in motion.
You do happen to realize that actual intelligence has nothing to do with spelling and grammar, right?
 4 years ago '10        #71
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Fedor Christ;28041008]

You're exactly right. I know all sorts of scholars, savants, and geniuses who have literally never looked at literature ever.

What? IQ and spelling are completely unrelated. Someone can be completely illiterate, yet have a high IQ....That is a fact. Since 50 was a fan of Robert Green's book, I doubt that he never set eyes on literature. I don't even know why you brought that up. Completely irrelevant to the conversation, like I said.
 4 years ago '10        #72
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
[quote=Fedor Christ;28041037]
 Tesla said:

I'm not saying that 50 never set eyes on literature.

But if you think he has a high IQ I'm afraid you're horribly mistaken.

Intelligent people are articulate.

And I KNOW you know full got damn well ain't nobody on the planet EVER going to say 50 Cent is "articulate".
Well, intelligent people are not necessarily articulate. Being articulate and having good writing ability relates to education. Intelligence mostly has to do with logic and problem solving ability. All I'm saying is that even if 50 is semi-illiterate, he may still be intelligent. Anyway...
 4 years ago '11        #73
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
The way I see it Trav got real lucky..

I mean meek and him caught the bait of 50 calling them to the stage

Meek gotta go up or he would look like a sucka so he did the right thing

but then trav walks up smiling

50 says "NOT YOU",pushes him and then trav says "DONT DO THAT"

Like if 50 hit you with a HOOK what the fu*k you gonna do about it?
 08-11-2013, 03:48 AM         #74
Ahmad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's enemies who know him have all said he's about that life as well.

Whos' that dude who's one of Supreme's closest friends, who was giving an interview last year and he said he doesn't like 50, but he is everything he ever said he was. Same with Smurf.

This Fedor dude even saying that the dude who shot him is alive...wtf...everyone know that dude not here no more.

Last edited by Ahmad; 08-11-2013 at 03:50 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #75
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 johnnysnow said:
Trav older brothers run with 50, Trav is really like 50 lil brother that's why Meek said that's your family but Trav did some disrespectful sh*t when he started talking bout 50 not supporting Banks. Trav probably been knew Meek for awhile but you'll see Trav with everyone from Waka To Jim Jones to Juelz to Banks cuz they all connected in the city. Banks cousin was/is in Skull Gang. Plus they all chill with them Slow Bucks n*ggas.

But still Godfather 50 not playing with n*ggas
Yep trav brother Hov run with 50, he live at 50 mansion...or used to.
He the one that started shooting in CT when a n*gga robbed a chain 50 bought for him

[pic - click to view]

Trav brother on 50
"Two things I never forget and that's what a n*gga did for me and what he did to me and mines" - Seems like he tryna step out but at the same time gonna defend his brother

DR JAYY said:
sh*t is Crazy because Trav is Banks and Yayo Mans
Yeah true guess Yayo didnt peace it out and thought time would heal it.

Trav should've known better not to get at 50 like that.

True Sinister said:
But I thought some cop did the shooting and not 50
Nope game homeboy was shot by 50 n*gga, Big fase when it happend said it wasnt security and is holding 50 responsible.
 4 years ago '11        #76
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Ahmad said:
50's enemies who know him have all said he's about that life as well.

Whos' that dude who's one of Supreme's closest friends, who was giving an interview last year and he said he doesn't like 50, but he is everything he ever said he was. Same with Smurf.

This Fedor dude even saying that the dude who shot him is alive...wtf...everyone know that dude not here no more.
That was Bimmy

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #77
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
I'm well aware that "Homo(cide)" is already dead. But according to Fat Joe he wasn't the shooter. I'm just quoting Fat Joe.

Not a soul on Boxden was there the night 50 got shot tho.

Hammo got k!lled by lil kim ex boyfriend who had like 11 bodies after his brother got k!lled by some n*ggas hammo was down with.
Same boyfriend who got into a shoot out in NJ with G-Unit cuz 50 dissed Lil Kim.

Last edited by KingP1n; 08-11-2013 at 04:54 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #78
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,982 | Props total: 17079 17079
 KingP1n said:
That was Bimmy

[pic - click to view]

You know Bimmy is Flockas uncle and also now an exec at Bricksquad right? People reaaaaaally dont realize how all this sh*t is connected with Queens, and the history of where we come from. Go watch Flocka moms latest interview where she starts talking about leaving Queens, her family, and sh...sh briefly references Bim but then moves away from fully talking about it.

I remember tellin n*ggas about Bimmy back in 2005 on AHH and they dismissed it. Now his nephew out here in ATL with a company.....not gone say to much more, to many folks watch these threads.

And 50/Meek got no problems...This show has been planned for over 3-4 months now. The event wasn't even really supposed to focus on 50. It was actually an event where 50 was gone introduce Kidd Kidd and be there to support em, and Meek was also performing. Trav just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fifty didn't "bumrush" any stage at all...Trav just should have waited for Meek outside lol.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 08-11-2013 at 05:30 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #79
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
You know Bimmy is Flockas uncle and also now an exec at Bricksquad right? People reaaaaaally dont realize how all this sh*t is connected with Queens, and the history of where we come from. Go watch Flocka moms latest interview where she starts talking about leaving Queens, her family, and sh...sh briefly references Bim but then moves away from fully talking about it.

I remember tellin n*ggas about Bimmy back in 2005 on AHH and they dismissed it. Now his nephew out here in ATL with a company.....not gone say to much more, to many folks watch these threads.

And 50/Meek got no problems...This show has been planned for over 3-4 months now. The event wasn't even really supposed to focus on 50. It was actually an event where 50 was gone introduce Kidd Kidd and be there to support em, and Meek was also performing. Trav just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fifty didn't "bumrush" any stage at all...Trav just should have waited for Meek outside lol.
Yes im aware.
Common knowledge that now
In the full interview Bimmy said he was mad at Flocka for crashing his Bentley.

Nobody said 50 bumrush the stage anyway?
He clearly called Meek on the stage?
 4 years ago '07        #80
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,059 | Props total: 4675 4675
Wasn't Bricksquad's frenchie down with Banks? Wasn't Mazaradi fox claiming he was a bricksquad a.ssociate?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy