Aug 10 - Police Harrass, Arrest Family for Unpaid $1,000 “civil fine”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 Avitos Way said:
Yo its crazy cause I know dude. He's been posting this up on his FB page. I didnt read the article but he's got a petition going to get them fired.

EDIT: I just got this off his FB page I dont believe this was in the article

I watched that video and I watched the part 2 of the video as well. The video doesnt show nor can you hear him getting hit (not saying it didnt happen). Now this escalated so far from what it should have been. I can understand being scared by loud banging at your door at 1:30 in the morning but once they dialed 9-1-1 and it was verified they were police they should have opened the damn door. As far as his other claims of having property stolen and their illegal search thats for the lawyers to figure out.

I know dude personally so I would love to see someone I know get some justice against cops but based solely on this video I don't think they're gonna get too much out of this

i can understand why they didnt want to open that door...it sounds like their mother was abused by police from the same county. you dont open the door to people you dont trust and obviously they didnt trust them which is sad because there police. it was clear that they were in PURE fear and they had every reason to be, look how they rushed into the house?! Your looking for a $1,000 civil fine at 1:30 in the morning? sounds a little personal to me.
 4 years ago '04        #22
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 xiahadix said:
i can understand why they didnt want to open that door...it sounds like their mother was abused by police from the same county. you dont open the door to people you dont trust and obviously they didnt trust them which is sad because there police. it was clear that they were in PURE fear and they had every reason to be, look how they rushed into the house?! Your looking for a $1,000 civil fine at 1:30 in the morning? sounds a little personal to me.
exactly my n*gga

america is goin down the sh*t hole as we speak
 4 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Avitos Way said:
I dont really trust the police nor like them but in this case what did the officers do wrong here?
 4 years ago '05        #24
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
I hate my fu*king county.
 4 years ago '09        #25
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
Serious question: In an event like this when people are legitimately afraid and in their own homes, would it have been remotely permissible to run down the stairs with the family shotgun and start lettin off once they got aggressive?
 4 years ago '04        #26
xiahadix 
space
space
 blacknacirema4 said:
Serious question: In an event like this when people are legitimately afraid and in their own homes, would it have been remotely permissible to run down the stairs with the family shotgun and start lettin off once they got aggressive?
you must be smarter than this bro...think about your question seriously
 4 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Open the door and dont be so dramatic next time
 08-11-2013, 03:30 PM         #28
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Open the door and dont be so dramatic next time
bi*ch know she got warrants

"SATAN I REBUKE YOU O GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD"

*warrants*
 08-11-2013, 03:31 PM         #29
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas scared of some knocks

imagine the real world
 4 years ago '04        #30
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
shouldve never opened the door and just called an attorney to show up.. calling local law enforcement will never do anything against county sheriffs
 4 years ago '04        #31
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Bossalinie said:
shouldve never opened the door and just called an attorney to show up..

If they had a Right to knock the door down, they would've done so.

They didn't.
 4 years ago '10        #32
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Just watched it again.

Did they really say they not coming outside til they send the Police Captain over?

Like the police captain gon roll out of bed at 1 am because you "scared" to come outside, pretending like you ain't know you had a warrant.

Also, they thought they could just tell the cops "go away. You have the wrong address"?

sh*t went from what could have been a conversation with the police where they talk to you about the fine/warrant.. Maybe they take you down to the station, you pay your fine and are out by the morning.

Turned it into a situation where now you pissed them off, so they gon fu*k with you, STILL arrest you, and probably tack on some other bullsh*t charges too.

Just another case of n*ggas not knowing how to deal with police and it getting them in more hot water than they were already in
 08-11-2013, 05:30 PM         #33
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacknacirema4 said:
What makes this worse is you said "serious question:" You think you gonna run downstairs and fire a couple shotgun rounds off and think it'll turn out well for? What side of America do you live on?
 4 years ago '09        #34
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
Basically the police had an arrest warrant, and the ppl inside were afraid to open the door

If I'm not mistaken, the police could of kicked the door in and arrested her not just for the warrant but for resisting arrest
 4 years ago '04        #35
xiahadix 
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Just watched it again.

Did they really say they not coming outside til they send the Police Captain over?

Like the police captain gon roll out of bed at 1 am because you "scared" to come outside, pretending like you ain't know you had a warrant.

Also, they thought they could just tell the cops "go away. You have the wrong address"?

sh*t went from what could have been a conversation with the police where they talk to you about the fine/warrant.. Maybe they take you down to the station, you pay your fine and are out by the morning.

Turned it into a situation where now you pissed them off, so they gon fu*k with you, STILL arrest you, and probably tack on some other bullsh*t charges too.

Just another case of n*ggas not knowing how to deal with police and it getting them in more hot water than they were already in

i hear you....but cmon 1:30 in the morning? they had agenda and they was gonna fu*k with her regardless...based on how the family spoke and few glimpses of the house they didnt look like scumbag people...im sure she was gonna pay that warrant....she said they broke her fingers...you gonna be a lil worried too if police knockin at your door at 1:30 in the morning on some uncivilized sh*t knowin they ready to fu*k u up...i get where the family is coming from....im sure it didnt matter what they, did they were gonna get fu*ked with either way.
 4 years ago '07        #36
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
 TheMindOf said:
Just watched it again.

With every word you type you further prove how much of a bi*ch you are.
 4 years ago '10        #37
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dloc757 said:
With every word you type you further prove how much of a bi*ch you are.
Yet you cant point out one place where I lied in that post.

Thats the part that REALLY boils your blood huh fu*k n*gga?
 4 years ago '04        #38
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 2287 2287
hope all these dudes get fired
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy