Aug 10 - Police Harrass, Arrest Family for Unpaid $1,000 “civil fine”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #1
11335 pageviews
40 comments

messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,978 | Props total: 67318 67318
Aug 10 - Police Harrass, Arrest Family for Unpaid $1,000 “civil fine”

visit this link Video: ‘DeKalb County Sheriff’s Department Entered My Family’s Home Illegally’ « CBS Atlanta

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. (CBS Atlanta) - ”At around 1:30am [sic] my family and I were awaken [sic] by the sound of loud and aggressive banging at our front door. The [a]ggressive nature of the banging frightened us so I walked into the guest room that looks over the front of our house and was shocked when I saw 3 large DeKalb County Sheriff SUV’s with large flood lights pointed at our house and windows.”

That is the beginning of the description offered for a video posted to YouTube that accuses several officers with the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office of harassing a family late one recent night.

The events depicted in the video, posted by the user yachtclubclthrs, were said to have taken place on July 26.

CBS affiliate WGCL-TV spoke with area resident Donovan Hall, who is said to be the one who took and posted the video, and his mother, Natania Griffin, about the incident.

“They never once told me why they were here, what they wanted, or who they wanted,” Griffin told the station.

The video is shot from the top of a set of stairs, with the aforementioned lights shining through the front window. Several times during the video you can hear the deputies banging loudly on the door.

At one point, Hall can be heard calling 911 in the hope of clearing the matter up.

“I specifically ask the operator if she would send the police captain to the scene to ensure that we would not be harmed when we open the door, she said ok [sic],” the distraught son wrote online. “I waited about another 20-25 minutes for police to show up.”

Hall added in his description, “No police ever showed up.”

Ultimately, the family decided to open the door, but not before Griffin made several claims against the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office on tape.

“If I’m dead in the morning, you what it’s because [of]. Do not trust DeKalb County Police,” she states. “This is retaliation against me for Sgt. James and … Howden, trying to kick in my door.”

She also tells the camera that there is an ongoing investigation into her allegations that has lasted two years.

Once the door is opened, officers charge into the house before pulling Griffin aside and placing her under arrest. Soon after, another party is reportedly handcuffed off-camera.

“Put cuffs on his big a**! You gon’ [sic] open the door when I tell you to open the door!” one officer is quoted as saying, before threatening to use a taser on the party in question.

Hall is now accusing the police of illegal entry and theft, and said that an officer identified only as Sgt. Magee told another party that extreme force was used “because they made a scene filming us.” He also claims that the police did not have a search warrant.

Authorities, however, told WGCL that they did have a warrant for Griffin’s arrest for failure to pay a civil fine. They also admitted that the language used – which also included racial slurs – was inappropriate, but that no excessive force was implemented in her apprehension

40 comments for "Aug 10 - Police Harrass, Arrest Family for Unpaid $1,000 “civil fine”"

4 years ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1090 1090
see this sh*t getting out of hand
 4 years ago '09        #3
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534 OP
space
space
$53,978 | Props total: 67318 67318
the county could do the easy thing and write off the $1000 fine

modern day debtors prison is in full effect and getting worse every year
 4 years ago '13        #4
P Moneyy Bihh 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t crazy man. What do you do when the system that's suppose to "protect and serve" you violates you like a child. Seeing sh*t like this got me feeling helpless. All a n*gga can do is pray he never encounter some fu*k a.ss cops like these. Say what you want about Florida BX but south Florida police ain't carrying on like that
 4 years ago '04        #5
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
Damn.. Imagine this video shown on the superbowl sunday commercials and then saying, when you give up your liberties this can happen to your family.... It will be the most awakening commercial ever........
 4 years ago '04        #6
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
G-d damn shame I hope they sue and get at least 8 figures from the state.

Fire the f-ckin' pigs while you're at it.
 4 years ago '08        #7
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
see this sh*t getting out of hand
"getting"?

Last edited by Dee Grande; 08-11-2013 at 01:39 AM..
 08-11-2013, 01:45 AM         #8
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting. Clearly those fu*king pigs are abusing their powers. fu*k up how that cop told dude he was a "sorry excuse for a man" when truly those words should be directed at him along with those pussies a.ss cops. If it wasn't for that fu*king badge, they all can get fu*k up in the streets. fu*k all of them cops and I hope they (the family) gets paid. That sh*t was completely UNNECESSARY & honestly, I think it's time to hired cops that at least got some education. It's very clear these pigs barely made it through high school & were hating on those boys because they were going somewhere in life.

I know one thing... My a.ss is never going to Georgia.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 08-11-2013 at 02:05 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I will never spend 1¢ in this county EVER in my life. Since this story got on a local CBS affiliate hopefully it will make the County answer why this went down this way......bet if you call to complain the American Govt will call you a possible terrorist. fu*k This Country. Im moving to Canada.
 4 years ago '10        #10
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
*awaits Rain and his "boy"
 08-11-2013, 02:15 AM         #11
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo its crazy cause I know dude. He's been posting this up on his FB page. I didnt read the article but he's got a petition going to get them fired.

EDIT: I just got this off his FB page I dont believe this was in the article

The remainder of the sheriffs then entered my house and attacked me and my brother. One of the sheriffs drew a weapon and struck me with it on the head.

As I am laying facedown on the floor I am repeatedly kicked in the head and back and one of the sheriffs stood on my head with both feet.

The other sheriffs at this point are attacking my brother and threatening to Taser him if he says anything else.

It this point both myself and my brother are both pleading with the sheriffs to stop and asking why are we being handcuffed.

The sheriffs that entered my house entered illegally, I found out after they left from a family friend that they were here on an arrest warrant for my mother.
I watched that video and I watched the part 2 of the video as well. The video doesnt show nor can you hear him getting hit (not saying it didnt happen). Now this escalated so far from what it should have been. I can understand being scared by loud banging at your door at 1:30 in the morning but once they dialed 9-1-1 and it was verified they were police they should have opened the damn door. As far as his other claims of having property stolen and their illegal search thats for the lawyers to figure out.

I know dude personally so I would love to see someone I know get some justice against cops but based solely on this video I don't think they're gonna get too much out of this

Last edited by Throbbin' Thicke; 08-11-2013 at 02:52 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #12
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's messed up. Things just keep getting worse at a very fast rate. World is coming to an end because ppl are just going crazy and doing crazy things everyday.
 4 years ago '04        #13
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
Damn, that was heart breaking to watch
 08-11-2013, 03:04 AM         #14
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've complied with the officers orders.
 4 years ago '05        #15
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
good you imagine going to jail for that while the guy next to you is a pedo or something
 4 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
another reason why I hate sell out n*ggas with badges. white folks pat em on the head for bring good boys while calling them ****** behind their back. can't believe in 2013 this sh*t is happening. i hope they sue the sh*t out of those cowards with badges, fu*k em
 08-11-2013, 03:37 AM         #17
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
another reason why I hate sell out n*ggas with badges. white folks pat em on the head for bring good boys while calling them ****** behind their back. can't believe in 2013 this sh*t is happening. i hope they sue the sh*t out of those cowards with badges, fu*k em
I dont really trust the police nor like them but in this case what did the officers do wrong here?
 4 years ago '13        #18
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
I was waiting on an update for this story. Thanks
 4 years ago '04        #19
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
A 19-minute cell phone video taken by Griffin's 23-year-old son, Donovan Hall, during the chaos first shows police officers banging on the family’s front door, while screaming the address of a different house.
“I was immediately confused as to why the police would be at my house,” Hall said in an interview Thursday with HuffPost Crime. “The knocks became more and more aggressive.”
 4 years ago '04        #20
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
DeKalb County Sheriff Opens Investigation Over Shocking Video Of Alleged Police Brutality
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago