lightskin girls at parties

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 3871 3871
 4 years ago '04        #62
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
I find the hierarchy of African American skin tone's to be quite fascinating

High Yellow, Red Bone, etc...
 4 years ago '05        #63
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
I'm lightskinned and don't have a problem with getting at light or dark girls. It is true the alot of light skin girls to be stuck up though. And the funny thing is with the shoes on the other foot most black women feel the same way about us light skin dudes.

I'm far from arrogant, I'm like the king of rejections when it comes to women so I can careless. Light skin girls are used to having things given to them on a silver platter. While the dark skin girls most of the time be having a hard time. Thats why I noticed dark skin girls are more down to earth. But you know what though at the end of the day a girl is a girl. Not all light skin girls are stuck up and vice versa.
 4 years ago '13        #64
Money Mase 53 heat pts53
space
space
$420 | Props total: 68 68
 Junglist said:
at the hate in here

Never had a problem bagging a yellow bi*ch

You just gotta stunt on them bi*ches

bi*ches could smell desperation a mile away, I act like they should be lucky to even get my attention

Wear clothes that cost more than they whole wardrobe drive a whip cleaner and fresher than the one they came to the club with, order a bottle with your homie, stay in your own corner drink and laugh at the lames dancing up a storm and sweating to impress these wh0ores then walk right past them on your way out.

I guarantee you get approached by the fat friend in the group with some small talk

Which means the whole squad was looking t you

Never fails
That's the truth..............
 08-11-2013, 04:26 PM         #66
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
Hey you dont HAVE to do all this sh*t for a lightskin chick

Im referring to them bi*ches that are on pedestals from being gassed up all they life

The reason they act stuck up is because they think they are above certain dudes or certain dudes will be lucky to get their number or their time of day

By stunting on a gassed up bi*ch you automatically make them feel beneath you

Plus you dont even look their way twice

Thats when you catch their attention

Sad but true

But given the right circumstances you can bag any bi*ch in levis and hushpuppies

It just makes the process a little more difficult
wow i just let em know they can come wit me or stay where they at…"bi*ch i'm not fishing, you are" "I'm the catch"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Niruggg; 08-11-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #67
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
There's a saying in Spanish: "Adelantar la Raza"

It translate's to "Advance the Race"

Parents encourage their children (male & female) to marry & procreate with people that are light-skinned to produce children with skin that's just as light or lighter than yourself

Having children with darker skin than yourself is seen as a step backwards
 4 years ago '10        #68
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 Aleandroid said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #69
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 6532 6532
 Oh Finesse said:
lawd 1/2 mercy. brotha P DRILLA, I think he needs to be bath ties
it might boost his self of steam
 4 years ago '04        #70
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7162 7162
 CrunchTime CDN said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #71
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 bigbarcelona said:
Honestly, that's why I don't fu*k with them at all. Redbone, yellow bone or whatever light skin you talking about, I stay the fu*k away from them because they're conceited, rude and arrogant as fu*k. And you don't have to be at the club for them to be that way... Anywhere they at they are that bad and even the ugly ones act like they're the baddest thing in the world when they not. But, I blame these n*ggas for gassing them up, especially dark skin n*ggas. If n*ggas weren't sucking the doo doo stains off their as*holes they wouldn't act this way. That's why I fu*k with a bad a.ss dark skin chick any day before I bother with one of them stuck up hoes.
blame the self hatin black dudes
 4 years ago '04        #72
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 P DRILLA said:
lord 1/2 mercy
yella hoes stay actin like a pre madonna
 4 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Yea. This is how lightskinned (most) ones act. Im talkin bout the high yellow, who keep themeselves up and they squad only consists of other yellow girls. And they usually b slim. Wit big a.sses lol. They act that way cuz n*ggas beg to drink their bath water and pay their phone bills and car notes before their own.

n*ggas just need to give them no attention and they will be like "hold on, who this n*gga think he is? Not bowin at my feet like everyone else, no, im gonna make him like me" then, they will b all over YOU.

It will die soon if it hasnt already. Girls used to think havin a jumbo a.ss was all that matters in life. Nah bi*ch! We lookin at credentials now. I wanna c how that credit score lookin. Thats y u gotta these jumbo b00ty hoes lonely as hell, cuz the one trick pony gig is over.

Watch, if a s3xy foot was the thing to have, u kno bi*ches would b in open toe sandles all year, walkin wit jesus sandles n the winter time. I love eggo colored bi*ches. As well as devil cake hoes. We just gotta let'em kno that they r human too and that pus*y is pus*y.
 4 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8240 8240
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yea. This is how lightskinned (most) ones act. Im talkin bout the high yellow, who keep themeselves up and they squad only consists of other yellow girls. And they usually b slim. Wit big a.sses lol. They act that way cuz n*ggas beg to drink their bath water and pay their phone bills and car notes before their own.

n*ggas just need to give them no attention and they will be like "hold on, who this n*gga think he is? Not bowin at my feet like everyone else, no, im gonna make him like me" then, they will b all over YOU.

It will die soon if it hasnt already. Girls used to think havin a jumbo a.ss was all that matters in life. Nah bi*ch! We lookin at credentials now. I wanna c how that credit score lookin. Thats y u gotta these jumbo b00ty hoes lonely as hell, cuz the one trick pony gig is over.

Watch, if a s3xy foot was the thing to have, u kno bi*ches would b in open toe sandles all year, walkin wit jesus sandles n the winter time. I love eggo colored bi*ches. As well as devil cake hoes. We just gotta let'em kno that they r human too and that pus*y is pus*y.
I had lost all hope for you young n*ggas until I read this post
 4 years ago '10        #75
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Motion said:
There's a saying in Spanish: "Adelantar la Raza"

It translate's to "Advance the Race"

Parents encourage their children (male & female) to marry & procreate with people that are light-skinned to produce children with skin that's just as light or lighter than yourself

Having children with darker skin than yourself is seen as a step backwards
 4 years ago '04        #76
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13128 13128
 Aleandroid said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy