How Different Things Would Have been: How Grumpy could have the lion king been?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
9896 pageviews
29 comments

eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 506 506
How Different Things Would Have been: How Grumpy could have the lion king been?

image image

29 comments for "How Different Things Would Have been: How Grumpy could have the lion king been?"

4 years ago '10        #2
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
 4 years ago '04        #3
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
 Baby Boy said:
yo?

n*gga dont you fu*k wit my favorite cartoon movie of all time b.
What makes this so funny is that its so known as the goat movie and this would have completely changed the whole dynamic. Akuna Mattatah mane, it aint that serious bro, your vhs tapes and disney blu-ray has not been altered in anyway...
 4 years ago '12        #4
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Rick Ross said:
 4 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 UpTownBronx92 said:
Aint no one fu*king with your childhood huh? Two threads of a similar nature and you given these faces all over the place "
[pic - click to view]

" This is just jokes man no one trying to put a stigma on the original content. Stuff like this gives us the opportunity to be creative, inoovative and incorporate things into ideas and concepts we would not have thought of or just never would have correlated. Gives birth to artistic vision, design, comedy and makes life a whole lot more interesting, usually things like this give us the opportunity to be nostalgic and incorporate our childhood into the day via a simple twist on a picture. Life is too short man relax, live it up and open your mind. Being objective about something for the sake of positive energy and laughs is always a good thing. Cheers man.
 08-10-2013, 01:21 PM         #6
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eddiefizzle said:
Aint no one fu*king with your childhood huh? Two threads of a similar nature and you given these faces all over the place "
[pic - click to view]

" This is just jokes man no one trying to put a stigma on the original content. Stuff like this gives us the opportunity to be creative, inoovative and incorporate things into ideas and concepts we would not have thought of or just never would have correlated. Gives birth to artistic vision, design, comedy and makes life a whole lot more interesting, usually things like this give us the opportunity to be nostalgic and incorporate our childhood into the day via a simple twist on a picture. Life is too short man relax, live it up and open your mind. Being objective about something for the sake of positive energy and laughs is always a good thing. Cheers man.
My man the picture is just not funny. Its all good cause you got a laugh but you know the rest of us just feel like
 4 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
My man the picture is just not funny. Its all good cause you got a laugh but you know the rest of us just feel like
Yea maybe if it had some girl exposing her t*ts, or a nsfw title. And how do you become the spokesperson of everyone else views on a subject? Thats pretty heavy load to deal with. Entitlement issues much? Makes no sense for people to even say anything if you didn't think it was funny you dont have to rain on other peoples parade,by coming in to just say how much it wasent funny? Also you just feeling the need to say that shows your flawed psychology in the first place, but cheers man one mans sarcasm is another mans humor, to each his own. cheers.

Also, I may be biased my girlfriend loves cats and grumpy cat and her circle of all her girlfriends love this type of sh*t and lion king, win/win in my book. Maybe you need to get out in the streets to pursue these type of encounters...

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 08-10-2013 at 01:58 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #8
space
space
For all those who I upset, sorry B.

Bask in this and lets forget about all this hmm?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #9
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 eddiefizzle said:
What makes this so funny is that its so known as the goat movie and this would have completely changed the whole dynamic. Akuna Mattatah mane, it aint that serious bro, your vhs tapes and disney blu-ray has not been altered in anyway...
Christ
 08-10-2013, 03:09 PM         #10
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eddiefizzle said:
Yea maybe if it had some girl exposing her t*ts, or a nsfw title. And how do you become the spokesperson of everyone else views on a subject? Thats pretty heavy load to deal with. Entitlement issues much? Makes no sense for people to even say anything if you didn't think it was funny you dont have to rain on other peoples parade,by coming in to just say how much it wasent funny? Also you just feeling the need to say that shows your flawed psychology in the first place, but cheers man one mans sarcasm is another mans humor, to each his own. cheers.

Also, I may be biased my girlfriend loves cats and grumpy cat and her circle of all her girlfriends love this type of sh*t and lion king, win/win in my book. Maybe you need to get out in the streets to pursue these type of encounters...
Yo my man are you really hurt that your thread bombed? It happens to everyone. Get over it
 08-10-2013, 03:16 PM         #11
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got damn. All that n*gga did was drop a smiley and op caught feelings.
 4 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
Yo my man are you really hurt that your thread bombed? It happens to everyone. Get over it
Didnt bomb, just your views coming in here to try and tell me something got enough views for a hot topic. Your perspective of it bombing translates to zero fu*ks given from me and your opinion ever, come on tell me something else. Sure you want to see yourself type again.
 4 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Christ
Jesszman, you really need to stop stalking me, your s3xual advances are tiring me. Or would you like me to show everyone all the posts to ronnies visitor board snitching on people and trying to get people banned everyday? Stay in your homo lane Jess thats where your most effective you homos3xual demon.
 4 years ago '06        #14
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #15
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
:hillwhoa:
 4 years ago '12        #16
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Thread bombed.
 08-10-2013, 05:03 PM         #17
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rick Ross said:
 Baby Boy said:
yo?

n*gga dont you fu*k wit my favorite cartoon movie of all time b.
 UpTownBronx92 said:
 Jesszman said:
Christ
 Kylluminati said:
Got damn. All that n*gga did was drop a smiley and op caught feelings.
 z2daay said:

[pic - click to view]

Mavs In 4 said:
Thread bombed.

Nobody is laughing. You are so lost in your feelings right now
 4 years ago '12        #18
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 eddiefizzle said:
[pic - click to view]

Did not read...
 4 years ago '06        #19
phatbat9 
space
space
$669 | Props total: 128 128
This n*gga said "Entitlement issues much" lol
 4 years ago '06        #20
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago