Pics Ja Rule "Welcome Home" Party ... Nore, Benzino and more celebrate the release of Ja from Prison

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Hotboy1982 said:
Wow good to see dude home, as much as people hate on him, he has the talent enough a decent comeback, all he needs is one good hit and he's back on, 50 Stans not going to like that.
n*gga please
 4 years ago '10        #62
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 SLR CHOOPA said:

[pic - click to view]

the fu*k is that?
 4 years ago '07        #63
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Hippieisthegang said:
Zino lookin like a 55 year old.

He only had the one legit hit....Bootee wasn't it

homie looks dead
 4 years ago '05        #64
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 ManWithoutFear! said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #65
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
This n*gga ja wear a size 14 damn
 4 years ago '09        #66
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17934 17934
Love him or hate him Ja had 1 of the most successful sales runs in rap and Not 1 relavant artist showed up??

4 years ago '11        #67
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,751 | Props total: 4949 4949
 SLR CHOOPA said:
Former King of NY Ja Rule fresh out of Prison ready to bring NYC back
.. Funniest Joke on Boxden EVER
 4 years ago '06        #68
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
washed up bums? lol n*ggas pulling strings in the background n yall f*gs talking about bums and who isnt relevant.

you wanted the whole ymcmb there and sh*t rite n*ggas who never fu*ked with him before he got locked up.

yall wanted this sh*t at KOD with money flying every where.

grown a.ss n*ggas chilling and yall hating. rofl step yall life game up.
 4 years ago '05        #69
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 The Dark Kn1ght said:

i believe this was his most popular song
believe me benzino sh*t was NEVER popular
 08-12-2013, 08:46 AM         #70
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hippieisthegang said:
Zino lookin like a 55 year old.

He only had the one legit hit....Bootee wasn't it

......he also ran the Source and pretty much had Hip Hop in a head lock for his tenure

Nore needs to hit the treadmill man. That dude is eating too well! Ha
 08-12-2013, 08:59 AM         #71
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This site is full of f*ggots and girly boyz.

Ja is there with HIS people, that's it. Bieber has to be there ?

You don't need "relevant people" to party with you if you don't fu*k with them.
 4 years ago '06        #72
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 benzsl4585 said:
Senior Citizens' Retirement Home

:ohhellnonas:

08-12-2013, 09:26 AM         #73
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how long was he locked up for again ? and what was it for tax evasion?

either way that was a SMALL group welcoming him out. just Benzino and Noreaga? where the fu*k is Irv Gotti and the rest of the murda inc??

regardless this cat is washed up and i know he plans on coming out with a new album and im sure its gonna suck. lets not forget all the hits everyone was boppin their heads to back in the late 90s and sh*t...
 4 years ago '04        #74
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
 kriskross00 said:
damn i wonder wut ja rule thinks about this
 08-12-2013, 10:07 AM         #75
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
wonder if he performed Livin it up
wonder when that new ja album gone drop
 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM         #76
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
how long was he locked up for again ? and what was it for tax evasion?

either way that was a SMALL group welcoming him out. just Benzino and Noreaga? where the fu*k is Irv Gotti and the rest of the murda inc??

regardless this cat is washed up and i know he plans on coming out with a new album and im sure its gonna suck. lets not forget all the hits everyone was boppin their heads to back in the late 90s and sh*t...

Legal issues

In 2003, he allegedly punched a man in Toronto, who later sued Ja Rule. The issue was settled out of court.[26]

In 2004, police investigated whether a feud involving The Inc. led to a fatal shooting outside a nightclub party hosted by Ja Rule and Leon Richardson where they thought he shot Proof of D12.[27][28]

On July 1, 2004, Ja Rule was arrested with Don Rhys for driving with a suspended license and possessing marijuana.[29]

In July 2007, Ja Rule was arrested for gun and drug possession charges along with Lil Wayne, and Don Rhys who served eight months in prison during 2010 for attempted possession of a weapon stemming from the arrest.[30][31][32] New York Supreme Court judge Richard Carruthers rejected Ja Rule's argument that the gun was illegally obtained evidence.[33][34] On December 13, 2010, Ja Rule received a two-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to attempted possession of a weapon after the aforementioned 2007 concert. On March 8, 2011 Ja Rule's surrender date for his two-year prison sentence was set for June 8.[35] His publicist said that Ja Rule will turn himself in to authorities. He will go to Rikers Island first, then be sent to a state facility in Upstate New York.[36]

In July 2011, Ja Rule received an additional 28-month prison sentence for tax evasion, to run concurrently with his state term, failing to pay taxes on more than $3 million in earnings between 2004–2006.[37] He was released from state prison on February 21, 2013, but was immediately taken into federal custody for the tax case, for which he has less than six months remaining on his sentence.[38] Ja Rule was held in Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center and was set be released in July 28, 2013. On May 7, 2013, Ja Rule was released from prison early.[19][39]
Feuds
50 Cent/G-Unit Records

Before signing with Interscope Records, 50 Cent engaged in a well-publicized feud with Ja Rule and his label murder Inc. Records. 50 Cent claimed that the feud began in 1999 after Ja Rule spotted him with a man who robbed him of his jewelry and also because of Ja Rule "trying to be Tupac".[citation needed] However, Ja Rule claimed the conflict stemmed from a video shoot in Queens because 50 Cent did not like Ja Rule "getting so much love" from the neighborhood.[40] A confrontation occurred in a New York studio where rapper Black Child, a murder Inc. artist, stabbed 50 Cent, which resulted in him having three stitches.[4]

In his book, 50 Cent details how Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff tried to resolve the conflict between him and Ja Rule. Allegedly, McGriff asked 50 Cent to leave them alone because of the money involved. 50 Cent insinuated the conflict had something to do with the shooting where he was ambushed and shot.

Since then, Black Child publicly insulted 50 Cent twice in "There's a Snitch in the Club", and "You the Wanksta". In both songs, Black Child details violent actions directed toward 50 Cent.[4] The exchange of insult tracks released from both parties culminated in Ja Rule releasing Blood in My Eye, which was an album that returned additional insults to 50 Cent. Ja Rule eventually tried to quash the feud with 50 Cent by using minister Louis Farrakhan in a televised interview. However, the attempt at peace lost credibility as the interview was scheduled a day before Blood in My Eye was released. As a result, most fans, along with 50 Cent, dismissed the interview as a blatant publicity stunt. Because of the ongoing feud between the two, 50 Cent's labelmates Eminem, Dr. Dre, Obie Trice, D12, DMX, and Busta Rhymes also became involved and released tracks which insulted Ja Rule.[4]

Ja Rule later released R.U.L.E. with the successful single "New York" featuring Jadakiss and Fat Joe in which Ja Rule took subliminal shots at 50 Cent. This single prompted 50 Cent to enter a feud with the two featured artists (see article on "Piggy Bank" for details).

Although it seemed that the feud was over, Ja Rule returned with a track entitled "21 Gunz".[41] In response, Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent released the track "Return of Ja Fool" on Lloyd Banks' mixtape Mo Money in the Bank Pt. 4, Gang Green Season Starts Now.[41] 50 Cent claimed in 2010 that Ja Rule's beef with him and Shady/Aftermath has ruined Ja's career saying "We just ripped the n*gga apart and he hasn't and can't come back from it."

In an interview with MTV, Ja Rule stated that his album, The Mirror, would not be continuing any past feuds that he has engaged in. He said:

There was a lot of things I wanted to say, and I didn't want there to be any bitter records on the album. Because I'm not bitter about anything that happened [in the past few years].[42]

In May 2011, it was confirmed that both Ja Rule and 50 Cent ended the feud. Ja Rule said "I'm cool. We ain't beefing no more. We'll never collaborate. That's just what it is. You don't have to be at war with somebody, but it's also kind of like U.S. and another country that they may not get along with. We don't gotta go to war, but we're not friends either. But we can coincide inside of a world. He's doing him, and he's not thinking about me, and I'm doing me and I'm not thinking about him."[43]
 4 years ago '05        #77
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 SLR CHOOPA said:
Former King of NY Ja Rule...
 4 years ago '05        #78
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I think the story was they shut the lights out on him during a session in the stu and juxed him up a little bit. I mean, I fuked with 50 like the next man (especially during the height of his mixtape takeover) but...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #79
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
NORE JA RULE AND BENZINO!!!! AHAHAHAHa cant get any more washed up than that
 4 years ago '06        #80
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1086 1086
Free Jha rule
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy