Christian Bale reportedly offered $50 million for Batman Vs. Superman movie

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #121
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 awcfy6 said:
What I've been wondering this entire thread!
he beat superman a.ss in dark knight returns.
 4 years ago '08        #122
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 TheMindOf said:
If this the case give my homie JGL $15 mil and bring him in as Nightwing

[pic - click to view]

fu*k Henry Cavill...

Let's make this a Batman party ft. Superman

Warner Bros/DC better scoop him up because Marvel Studios is eyeing him as Dr. Strange to lead marvel's stage 3 movies
 4 years ago '08        #123
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
christian bale is the wackest batman...why the fu*k would u give him 50 mill
there are 50 actors who could do a better job
with a way less gay voice

4 years ago '13        #124
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 1470 1470
 WasabiTuna said:
what a waste of money. he's a great actor and everything but he didn't make the movie like say heath ledger made the dark knight.

and hopefully, if he does sign on, they don't make it the nolan-verse batman. It would make superman look like even more of an as*hole then the man of steel already did.
yup pretty much
 4 years ago '08        #125
DJHoove 2 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 252 252
I still feel this is a terrible idea....
 4 years ago '06        #126
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
50 million. to act like a fake cartoon character?

what is life anymmore.

and you f*gs in here all heart broken you damn carthoon sheep watching the same movie over and over.

with the same outcome.

repetitive bull sh*t
 4 years ago '12        #127
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just don't see how Nolans Batman can have a battle with Superman. Superman just needs to flick the dude and he's dead.
R u going by size?? Or r u going by how the writer CREATES the character?? Remember how small frieza was compared to ssj goku but was still bustin dat a.ss. Batman doesnt need to depend on the SUN to b good. Batman has no weakness. Superman was just a broken superhero they made. Gave him all these powers like little kids do with their toys.

"Bam i shot u"
"no no, cuz i jumped 1 million feet in the air and u missed"
"ok im using my gravity wave to bring u back down"
"No no no no cuz i gotta gravity wave deflector"
"Ok u came back down and im using my gun again"
"haha didnt work, i turned into steel"
"ugh bye, im goin home"
 4 years ago '12        #128
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
no they wont
n*gga EVERY batman movie made profit. And thats all that matters. People may say a movie sucks, but thats AFTER they already spent that money. What was the last batman movie didnt didnt top in box office? And note, batman movies come out no matter what other movie is up next. Unlike rappers who come out wit albums when the coast is clear. Batman KNOWS they gonna make bank. Period. Did u see how well the dark knight did?????? God damn!
 4 years ago '05        #129
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trelli3Matrix said:
R u going by size?? Or r u going by how the writer CREATES the character?? Remember how small frieza was compared to ssj goku but was still bustin dat a.ss. Batman doesnt need to depend on the SUN to b good. Batman has no weakness. Superman was just a broken superhero they made. Gave him all these powers like little kids do with their toys.

"Bam i shot u"
"no no, cuz i jumped 1 million feet in the air and u missed"
"ok im using my gravity wave to bring u back down"
"No no no no cuz i gotta gravity wave deflector"
"Ok u came back down and im using my gun again"
"haha didnt work, i turned into steel"
"ugh bye, im goin home"
 4 years ago '12        #130
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Special Edd said:
50 million. to act like a fake cartoon character?

what is life anymmore.

and you f*gs in here all heart broken you damn carthoon sheep watching the same movie over and over.

with the same outcome.

repetitive bull sh*t
Its more than just actin like a fake character. U kno how many hours it takes? Its not a school play. Depression can kick in. And 50 in the movie biz is nothing for them to cash out. Also, they kno everyone is gonna go see it, so they have to pay him more cuz its like "hmmmmmm yall bout to make all the 100s and 100s and millions, so give me 50 mil. Im gonna b working to entertain millions of people, making them happy, etc so throw me 50 mill". Thats y rappers and actors get paid more than doctors.

And u say the same outcome? Then y even wake up everyday?? Ur gonna end up back n a bed with the same outcome right? Wake up, work, back to bed. Wake up, work, back to bed.
 4 years ago '13        #131
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2030 2030
 BlackRepub85 said:
Did you watch the movie? It was said several times that the material made out of his homeworld made him weaker. It was said by Lois Lane, it qas shown when he near the drill made out of kryptonite and it was shown in the beginning of the movie.
i thought it was the foreign atmosphere that made him weak and not the krypton material itself
 4 years ago '04        #132
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Snipper said:
The batman trilogy left no room for this movie happening in between them. After Batman Begins we get the card with the joker, which connects with the dark knight, happening about 2 weeks later. after TDK we have 8 years of people not seeing batman. The he died, to the public in the 3rd.

Personally this entire movie should of been a new Batman movie, and have Superman join him. Not a fu*king Superman movie with batman joining him. I wouldn't like batman to be played by Bale, hell I would be more happy if we only get to see Bruce Wayne without the batman outfit.
He didnt actually die, to the public.. That was the whole reason for them showin the bat signal fixed and the whole jgl scene in the cave.. The whole point of TDKR was that batman was a symbol, not a person
 4 years ago '13        #133
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2030 2030
 BlackRepub85 said:
Nope. They didnt do a whole lot on it which im glad they didnt. But Lois did make the point that it weakens him. Im glad kryptonite didnt come into play.
dont mean to go back and forth with you but there are multiple sources confirming that it was the kryptonian atmosphere in MOS that weakened supes.

- "In Man of Steel, Supes is exposed to a part of Krypton, specifically, the Kryptonian atmosphere, and it makes him weak."

-"Superman, when exposed to a Krypton-like environment, loses his powers quite quickly; in fact, it works as his Kryptonite Factor in this film."

snyder himself said there would be no traditional kryptonite in MOS
 4 years ago '08        #134
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8665 8665
50 Mil

And they couldn't even give 20 Mil to Vinny Chase for Aquaman 2
 4 years ago '04        #135
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 1ironboy1 said:
For 50 mill I'd play a homo n let robin ram sack my a.ss in tights.

[pic - click to view]

08-11-2013, 07:20 PM         #136
rvjuggernaut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of coarse hes gonna take it and he should..... hes a great batman..... 50 million sh*t hes not gonna pass that up....lol i bet we see him in it.....
 4 years ago '07        #137
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43628 43628
Update:

I think the websites that originally posted this story might have been jumping to conclusions. I just bought the eBook and here’s the direct quote about the “$50 million offer”:

“He could probably make $50 million for being in the movie 20 minutes,” my friend [who worked on The Dark Knight Rises and many other films produced by Legendary Pictures] observed. “And it would be worth every penny to the studio.” Sources close to Christian Bale have reportedly begun expressing their suspicions that Bale now views the Batman films in the same light that Robert Downey, Jr. views the Iron Man films.

You can check out the first 27 pages of the book here. The $50 million quote is on page 3.

Sounds like it’s all just speculation. The quote came after discussion about a Justice League movie, not the recently announced Batman vs. Superman. However, I do think that Warner Bros. will try to get Christian Bale back before looking at other actors. Maybe that’s already happened, but they’d be crazy not to give Bale the option to return. The original report follows.
 4 years ago '05        #138
weed 57 heat pts57
space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 772 772
FAN MADE poster

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2013, 04:57 PM         #139
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 weed said:
FAN MADE poster

[pic - click to view]

Just the concept of them together on screen...
 4 years ago '11        #140
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
space
$400 | Props total: 29 29
a few random thoughts:

the trailers for the new superman made it look like it was gonna be awesome but all the over-the-top cgi/action scenes ruined it...i HIGHLY doubt bale risks ruining his batman legacy with this flim...unless nolan came in to direct it.

those who are saying they should cast bale but start fresh like the last three films didn't happen...how can you even think that's plausible?

those who think supes would just crush batman like it's nothing...don't think so. bruce wayne is a muthafuggin he'd whip out his 10 inch batawrang dip it in kryptonite and c*ckslap that hoe back to this home planet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago