Christian Bale reportedly offered $50 million for Batman Vs. Superman movie

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,809 | Props total: 10093 10093
bring back the best batman in Keaton, he'll do it for a box of twinkies and 60bucks
 5 years ago '08        #42
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 2534 2534
 Blah said:
bring back the best batman in Keaton, he'll do it for a box of twinkies and 60bucks

[pic - click to view]



Or my n*gga Val Kilmer


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '12        #43
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Bale is one of the greatest actors of all time. But he was hardly the main draw of the batman films.

Heath made that entire trilogy epic with his one performance. One of the best acting jobs of all time.


that being said....


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #44
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 1693 1693
 TheMindOf said:
I don't think he knows that they just change the actor that plays James Bond every 10 years or so
News flash

Casino royale rebooted the bond series. Bond has just recently become a double "0" in the movie. This movie is the start of a completely new timeline. He just met moneypenny and q (key bond characters) for the first time in the most resent movie skyfall.


Last edited by Daville502; 08-10-2013 at 06:19 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #45
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,057 | Props total: 28192 28192
 5 years ago '04        #46
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5654 5654
My n*gga Based Bale is gonna be back

That's my Bruce Wayne.
 5 years ago '07        #47
uzi m.c. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,915 | Props total: 79 79
 Bleezy said:

[pic - click to view]

nooooooooo
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #48
bluehefner96 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 13305 13305
 BlackRepub85 said:
It wouldn't take time. People have very short attention span if you don't remember. A good Batman would make people forget Bale just like Heath made people forget Jack. Before the movie everybody was like he's not Jack, he's not Jack. After the movie, people where like "Jack who?"
Um, u talking about like two generation of people when u think of Jack and Heath. Meanwhile, everyone just saw Bale as Batman LAST year. If they came out with a totally different Batman, people would be like "What The fu*k?" Almost everyone who's not movie nerds would be expecting to see Bale once that trailer drops.

Only way what you're saying works is if they do that movie like 5 to 10 years from now.
 5 years ago '05        #49
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 262 262
 Daville502 said:
News flash

Casino royale rebooted the bond series. Bond has just recently become a double "0" in the movie. This movie is the start of a completely new timeline. He just met moneypenny and q (key bond characters) for the first time in the most resent movie skyfall.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,299 | Props total: 1118 1118
The batman trilogy left no room for this movie happening in between them. After Batman Begins we get the card with the joker, which connects with the dark knight, happening about 2 weeks later. after TDK we have 8 years of people not seeing batman. The he died, to the public in the 3rd.

Personally this entire movie should of been a new Batman movie, and have Superman join him. Not a fu*king Superman movie with batman joining him. I wouldn't like batman to be played by Bale, hell I would be more happy if we only get to see Bruce Wayne without the batman outfit.
 5 years ago '10        #51
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 bluehefner96 said:
Um, u talking about like two generation of people when u think of Jack and Heath. Meanwhile, everyone just saw Bale as Batman LAST year. If they came out with a totally different Batman, people would be like "What The fu*k?" Almost everyone who's not movie nerds would be expecting to see Bale once that trailer drops.

Only way what you're saying works is if they do that movie like 5 to 10 years from now.
Mehh.. As much as I'd like to see Bale back, im calling bullsh*t on this post.

They used to switch up Batman after every 1 or 2 movies

sh*t..

Beteween 1992 and 1997 (5 years) there were 3 different Batmans


[pic - click to view]



Keaton - Batman Returns (1992)

Val Kilmer - Batman Forever (1995)

George Clooney - Batman & Robin (1997)


Bale is the first person to play Batman more than twice, and that's only because his sh*t was already planned to be a trilogy.

That being said, it doesn't take as much mental fortitude as you think for people to adjust to a new Batman.
 08-10-2013, 12:20 PM         #52
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatDude504 said:
Not necessarily, if it's a threat that could possibly destroy the entire planet, it would make since for him to come back. Besides, even though he's retired, he's not truly retired. Batman is the dude that keeps kryptonite on him just in case, the same dude that knows everyone's secret identities, he keeps tabs on everyone at all times. Nolan's Batman could work because we've never truly seen his full potential, he was mostly f!ghting thugs, if the threat is big enough he will step his game up.

Yeah....even when Bruce is on a business trip in the middle of the shower dude's got kryptonite on him JUST IN CASE.....Batman aka The Just In Case Guy....that sh*t is so absurd but people just accept it
 5 years ago '09        #53
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 8930 8930
 bluehefner96 said:
Um, u talking about like two generation of people when u think of Jack and Heath. Meanwhile, everyone just saw Bale as Batman LAST year. If they came out with a totally different Batman, people would be like "What The fu*k?" Almost everyone who's not movie nerds would be expecting to see Bale once that trailer drops.

Only way what you're saying works is if they do that movie like 5 to 10 years from now.
It's batman people are going to see it regardless. They changed the batman after batman returns and batman forever made more money then returns.
 5 years ago '11        #54
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
 DatDude504 said:
Not necessarily, if it's a threat that could possibly destroy the entire planet, it would make since for him to come back. Besides, even though he's retired, he's not truly retired. Batman is the dude that keeps kryptonite on him just in case, the same dude that knows everyone's secret identities, he keeps tabs on everyone at all times. Nolan's Batman could work because we've never truly seen his full potential, he was mostly f!ghting thugs, if the threat is big enough he will step his game up.
The batman in the superman batman movie would take place 5 years after TDKR, Bruce trained nightwing, who he's got f!ghting the thugs; which leaves time for batman to work on international / world threats; having mastered his skills in detective work, computers, chemistry, biology and all that there sh*t he knows. man of steel movie happens 1 year after TDKR, which is the reason Bruce sparks interest in protecting more than just Gotham.
 5 years ago '13        #55
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,972 | Props total: 2143 2143
 pootysmack said:
The batman in the superman batman movie would take place 5 years after TDKR, Bruce trained nightwing, who he's got f!ghting the thugs; which leaves time for batman to work on international / world threats; having mastered his skills in detective work, computers, chemistry, biology and all that there sh*t he knows. man of steel movie happens 1 year after TDKR, which is the reason Bruce sparks interest in protecting more than just Gotham.
did you just make that up? bc that sh*t sounds
 5 years ago '05        #56
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
So can someone explain the idea behind Batman VS Superman? Aren't they both f!ghting the bad guys? I never got into the comic books so I don't know the history of it. Why would the be battling each other?


Last edited by adam1122; 08-10-2013 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #57
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,749 | Props total: 6817 6817
 adam1122 said:
So can someone explain the idea behind Batman VS Superman? Aren't they both f!ghting the bad guys? I never got into the comic books so I don't know the history of it. Why would the be battling each other?
No one knows yet cuz they're still writing it. But im guessing that after the destruction of Metropolis, Bruce will be looking to find out more about Superman, and how to stop him just n case Supes goes bad. Then after they have a few f!ghts and battles, they will realize they're f!ghting on the same side. So they end up teaming up against whatever villains they use. My guess is Lex Luthor of course, who will probably use the metropolis destruction to create a fear of Supes as an excuse for Lexcorp to build weapons to stop Superman. One of those weapons would be the creation of Metallo. So he could f!ght Superman, and Lex and Batman can have a battle of their intelligence. I had this sh*t in my head for years. Yeah I know I'm a nerd.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 36573 36573
If they don't mention night wing with a cameo I'm calling bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #59
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 46 46
 5 years ago '10        #60
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
Based bale da gawd
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy