Cee-Lo Green Says Andre 3000 Has Stage Fright, May Never Return To Music

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #101
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Outkast is top 5 as a group.... Hearing them by themselves is weird as fu*k... Maybe its just me though...
 4 years ago '12        #102
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,511 | Props total: 1791 1791
 ballergenetics said:
Andre > Cam
Wow The fu*k you n*ggas smoking these days.
 4 years ago '12        #103
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22204 22204
Good, hopefully he and Cee-Lo both will commit suicide together.
 4 years ago '11        #104
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
thread is comedy
 4 years ago '06        #105
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Both these n*ggaz are clowns now. Sold out.
 4 years ago '07        #106
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Pay the children no kind.
 4 years ago '10        #107
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
I always preferred Big Boi
 4 years ago '10        #108
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
God damn. 3 stacks fans soul burning real slow while reading this thread. I'm burning a bit too.
 4 years ago '12        #109
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Ra-da-god said:
stage fright is normal I've been performing for years its something that never fully goes away I think what Cee-lo is describing sound more like anxiety towards hip hop expectations of a solo 3 stacks album.....

if thats the case I dont blame Andre after his verse on sorry we already know he reads these forums and sees what the fans say and look at whats happened since the announcement you already have fans making the album for him......

^^^ who wants to subject themselves to this type of scrutiny? hip hop fans dont appreciate this sh*t as it is and before you even put out one song you got n*ggas lined up to pick it apart....

are you serious? ALL POPULAR ARTISTS UNDERGO THIS SCRUTINY FROM THEIR FANS!! IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY!! sh*t outkast faced scrutiny before. It's part of the music industry. If andre 3k is so butthurt and fraid over some boxden comments then he should retire and he should NEVER be put in a top 10...you're making him sound real soft dude. If you love the music that much it would stop you. MAN the FUK UP!!

I love outkast and i think andre is great but i can't put that man in the top anything until he drops a good solo album. Period. Show people you can do more than guest verses in today's music era

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 08-10-2013 at 11:42 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #110
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,131 | Props total: 67647 67647
cee lo is garbage
outkast been garbage ever since their movie flopped
their career went on life support after idlewild or whatever its called
 4 years ago '09        #111
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,421 | Props total: 762 762
 ballergenetics said:
Andre > Cam

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #112
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
When I first saw this I was like stage fright...I seen this dude perform in Greensboro with Big Boi and a sold out audience and k!lled it.

After reading the article I get it that he knows there is a tremendous amount of pressure applied by the masses as being known as a great emcee and that he cant put out any ol product and call it album. It has to be top notch or even his greatest fans will throw him under the bus. I understand....dont like it because I know I been waiting for years for his solo album but I understand.
 08-10-2013, 12:55 PM         #113
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga can't handle the pressue n*gga weak so fuc king overrated b
 4 years ago '06        #114
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 BRGordon said:

cam aint on the lyrical tier of andre
slept on post. reguardless of how you feel about andre. the fact remains he hasn't dropped something in.... a minute
 4 years ago '05        #115
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 602 602
 theblast22 said:
no he's not. you guys gets mesmerized by that one verse he puts out every year.
you got to be 16.

Grab the Outkast discography from Rhapsody then holla back. Then you will realize why he has inspired so many rappers' flows. He is your favorite rappers' favorite rapper.
 4 years ago '05        #116
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 602 602
 rai09 said:
slept on post. reguardless of how you feel about andre. the fact remains he hasn't dropped something in.... a minute
Still doesn't matter. He has classic albums and verses. Cam aint no where near this dude's level.
 4 years ago '12        #117
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 nupe1911 said:
you got to be 16.

Grab the Outkast discography from Rhapsody then holla back. Then you will realize why he has inspired so many rappers' flows. He is your favorite rappers' favorite rapper.
Smh always bringin up OUTKAST. all that means is he got verses. Can he carry songs ALONE?? And name 3 HOT rappers right now who u can say has an andre influence. Not just lyrically, but style wise, subject wise, song wise, flow wise, beat production wise, voice wise, wise guy, wise potato chips, wise cracker, wise the sky blue, GIVE ME SOMETHIN!!! what influence of his do u hear??
 4 years ago '12        #118
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DSmith93 said:
n*ggas dissing 3 stacks probably was never an outkast fans or could related or feel the music,

so the dots connected and make sense on why they dislike 3stack denying the fact that outkast runs was legendary, breaking number

what can we do if they don't get it
So u like soulja boy and he was legendary right?? According to u, thats the rules.
 4 years ago '10        #119
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
outkast so overrated. this is funny.
 4 years ago '12        #120
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 realkilla3 said:
im going off his whole discography he is terrrible and always was he has a few songs with catchy hooks his verses are terrible!

and yes we can go good verse for good verse cause your list is almost nonexsistent and just because you cant understand a 3000 verse doesnt mean it makes no sense just that you havent lived enough life to get the point. how old are u kid 13?

and u talking bout irrelevant sh*t like cam wearing pink and making a fool of himself on bill oreily? that aint no trend thats a f*g being a f*g and n*ggas being sheep and following
n*gga im 26. The baby face n the pic fooled yo a.ss huh. And cams style is uncanny. At least he's entertaining and n*ggas culdnt wait to c what he woud say next. AND he knew how to use multi's. Told good stories. Did u not hear "welcome to ny city"?? Did u not hear the purple haze intro?? Ok then. he aint all bout laffy laffy daffy daffy type sh*t. He knows how to switch it up, well used to. He aint that good now. But at least he had a career OUTSIDE of the dipset brand. And by trend i mean, they had a HUGE following. An ACTUAL movement. Not like wat n*ggas call movements today. The last real movement in rap was G unit. But anyways. Andre doesnt even have an album!!! Even BIZARRE FROM D12 DROPPED TWO ALBUMS LOL GOD fu*kIN DAMN
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy