NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2013, 09:13 PM         #81
swerve1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Wait hold up did you really say Black Thought is the only rapper in The Roots?
Holy sh*t
He is the only official rapper in The Roots...
Malik B left/was kicked out for drugs. He still shows up on some songs but he was never let back in officially
Dice Raw was never an official member either, just a guest

But it was rarely just Black Thought rapping

Last edited by swerve1; 08-09-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #82
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Damn andre, not even a MIXTAPE???? Yall say this dude is the best, but HOW?? Be honest, how many songs did u like on the love below. Hey ya was good but thats just one song. His feature verses were good, but thats just a few songs, outkast was good but thats a group effort. What has andre done to put him in the top 10?
 4 years ago '12        #83
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 IMChillin730 said:
look yall, big boi is dope as sh*t, andre 3000 is dope as sh*t...however andre is slightly better, speakerbox/love below is a double disc cd of their individual SOLO albums sold together...it is also the HIGHEST SELLING RAP CD EVER!!!, AND HONESTLY Love Below was BETTER than Speakerboox by that math Outkast is comprised of two of the BEST SELLING MC's EVER with Andre3000 being slightly better... so to say he's not one of the top rappers is absolutely asinine, to say he cant make a solo album means ur a fu*kin retard, numbers are numbers, truths are truths, fu*k ur opinion #factsonly
n*gga the highest sellin rap cd is the marshall mather LP. Speakerboxx/love below counts two times. Eminem has 2 diamond albums. Alone. How many hits did love below have? 2. Just 2. And what has he done to make him a top rapper? If thats the case canibus shuld b top 5. He cant make an album that will sell TODAY. U think he would go platinum TODAY? Only jay em and weezy do that. He wouldnt even do 300,000 copies. Yes hes a good rapper, but even NAS aint doin to well....NAS....mr ether....mr illmatic...mr stillmatic....mr gods son from queensbridge. So how the fu*k andre gon do well??
 4 years ago '04        #84
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4115 4115
The farewell e-mail, from a female
But I'm a playa, I ain't gon' tell you all the details {*clears throat*}
What it entails is hard to say like 'selling seashells
By the seashore', but she's not a bore
But neither a wh0ore, who needs to know more?
The kind you can't ignore, but want to open the door...
For... or, run in your favorite store
And leave with all them shopping bags and half of it ain't yours'
I did thangs for, ain't rich ain't poor
I wanted to do more, but hell I just ain't know her
Well enough to know if this was all that she came for
But enough to know tonight excited, she came four --
Times, to my cousin's house to see if I was there
Getcha minds, out the gutter man we out here tryna have a good time
And here I am all heavy with the words where --
Somebody that's a nerd likely fast forward, but sh*t, they asked for it
It's hard to throw up the deuces 'cause when you know it's juicy
You start to sound like Confucius when making up excuses
Chase cabooses 'til the track gone
I gotta find me a new locomotive, stop makin sad songs
And this is your God?
 4 years ago '05        #85
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
Speakerboxx/Love Below is the highest selling rap cd of all time?

Boxden.
 4 years ago '04        #86
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
the hate is just too much dude has classic albums and classic verses these n*ggas now a days cant manage to put together a decent mixtape without fillers but these are your heroes? i wouldve never listened to outkast as much as i did without dre big boi straight but he aint nowhere near the artist or as lyrical as 3000.

also i saw a n*gga say cam is better than andre n*gga what u smokin? you can hardly understand half of the dumb sh*t that comes out that boy mouth but he the best huh?

Killa, I’m not your companion or your man standin
Hit me when you wanna get rammed in, I’ll be scramblin
With lot’s of mobsters shop for lobsters
Cops and robbers listen every block is blocka (Blocka!!!)
But she like the way I diddy bop you peeped that
Mink on maury kicks plus chanel ski hat
She wan’t the (Boy) so I give her the (Boy)
Now she screamin out (Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy)

da fu*k!!!????
 4 years ago '11        #87
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
 ballergenetics said:
Andre > Cam
ban this f*ggot
 4 years ago '11        #88
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
imma name 10 off top nicer then andrea alive cuz if it was dead he wouldnt even be top 20

jay
em
nas
scarface
dmx
cam
beanie sigel
jada kiss
styles p
50 cent
i can even throw in banks

i can name more
 4 years ago '07        #89
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 datniccamoose said:
ban this f*ggot
 4 years ago '12        #90
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 illini10fan said:
these young a.ss kids talking about outkast is horrible. Do your homework..these dudes out today arent even close to being on the same level lyrically.
Rap has evolved lyrically since then. n*ggas KNOW how to rap, but see where the money is and what people want. Take eminems verse and bigs on dead wrong. See the way em woulda rapped circles round biggie?? His words and wordplay and rhyme pattern would ruin biggie. When u say todays rappers, r u talking bout the ones who ARE lyrical?? Or r u talkin bout the ones who make music for the clubs and cars? Its called LANES. And u kno big boi's cutterbug or jitterbug or whateva the fu*k it was wouldnt hold a candle to the songs in 2chainz lane. U kno that n*gga. U sayin kendrick sucks? Lupe sucks? Lupe would k!ll big boi and "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over yalls head" andre.
 4 years ago '12        #91
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 realkilla3 said:
the hate is just too much dude has classic albums and classic verses these n*ggas now a days cant manage to put together a decent mixtape without fillers but these are your heroes? i wouldve never listened to outkast as much as i did without dre big boi straight but he aint nowhere near the artist or as lyrical as 3000.

also i saw a n*gga say cam is better than andre n*gga what u smokin? you can hardly understand half of the dumb sh*t that comes out that boy mouth but he the best huh?

Killa, Iím not your companion or your man standin
Hit me when you wanna get rammed in, Iíll be scramblin
With lotís of mobsters shop for lobsters
Cops and robbers listen every block is blocka (Blocka!!!)
But she like the way I diddy bop you peeped that
Mink on maury kicks plus chanel ski hat
She wanít the (Boy) so I give her the (Boy)
Now she screamin out (Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy)

da fu*k!!!????
So u only going off on one verse? How do u not understand what he is sayin?? Do i have to post andre verses that make no sense cuz he tries to go earth core deep with it?? cam was the sh*t without dipset...andre aint doin sh*t without outkast's name. And cam set trends....what n*gga u kno dyin to wear football pads and shonuff pants? U cant clown cam cuz at least he dropped albums and had hits. And u postin lyrics? Why not post his diss to jay z? Oh. Yall callin 3k the best and he dont even gotta solo career. Everytime yall bring him up, yall bring up his outkast days

"Remember back in the days?? Maaaaan them days is ova"- cam
 4 years ago '12        #92
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 IMChillin730 said:
look yall, big boi is dope as sh*t, andre 3000 is dope as sh*t...however andre is slightly better, speakerbox/love below is a double disc cd of their individual SOLO albums sold together...it is also the HIGHEST SELLING RAP CD EVER!!!, AND HONESTLY Love Below was BETTER than Speakerboox by that math Outkast is comprised of two of the BEST SELLING MC's EVER with Andre3000 being slightly better... so to say he's not one of the top rappers is absolutely asinine, to say he cant make a solo album means ur a fu*kin retard, numbers are numbers, truths are truths, fu*k ur opinion #factsonly
and this is why andre 3k stans get no respect. You guys are bodering on wayne stan territory. No artist can be on a top 10 solo list WITHOUT A fu*kING SOLO ALBUM and if you count "The love below" as a solo album andre will barely scratch the top 3000 rappers list at #3000. His work in the outkast DUO sh*ts all over the love below. Based on body of work big boi should be higher. Andre might have slightly better skills but he hasn't done sh*t but drop 2 guess verses every year

and yes we can say he can't make a solo album BECAUSE HIS SCARY a.ss HASNT MADE ONE YET!!! Big Boi has dropped two solo albums already. Andre can't do it until proven overwise. Deal with it
 4 years ago '09        #93
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Andre 3000 is over rated and I think he is one of the best, but you have to balance quanity and quality in the music biz.
 4 years ago '11        #94
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 ballergenetics said:
Andre > Cam
That's tough...but Cam has more material has went through the ringer and faded away just to come back again...3000 has never really 100% committed the way Cam has and if Cee-lo is right wouldn't be able to deal with the fall out as Cam has.

I like both but since the issue was forced I still take Cam, as a solo artist he is just more productive and has more of an ability to recreate himself while still doing what he does best.
 4 years ago '04        #95
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So u only going off on one verse? How do u not understand what he is sayin?? Do i have to post andre verses that make no sense cuz he tries to go earth core deep with it?? cam was the sh*t without dipset...andre aint doin sh*t without outkast's name. And cam set trends....what n*gga u kno dyin to wear football pads and shonuff pants? U cant clown cam cuz at least he dropped albums and had hits. And u postin lyrics? Why not post his diss to jay z? Oh. Yall callin 3k the best and he dont even gotta solo career. Everytime yall bring him up, yall bring up his outkast days

"Remember back in the days?? Maaaaan them days is ova"- cam

im going off his whole discography he is terrrible and always was he has a few songs with catchy hooks his verses are terrible!

and yes we can go good verse for good verse cause your list is almost nonexsistent and just because you cant understand a 3000 verse doesnt mean it makes no sense just that you havent lived enough life to get the point. how old are u kid 13?

and u talking bout irrelevant sh*t like cam wearing pink and making a fool of himself on bill oreily? that aint no trend thats a f*g being a f*g and n*ggas being sheep and following
 4 years ago '06        #96
t76 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 223 223
I don't even post on here that often but I had to say something. You can tell who the young cats are. Probably born around 90 and beyond. Outkast is a top 5 Hip-Hop/rap group. 3000 is top 10. I still believe BB is nice lyrically but 3000 is a tad bit better. Who in the hell has Cam and Drake in the top 10? WTF? I think both of them are cool but top 10? Nuff said!
 08-10-2013, 02:52 AM         #97
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one gonna say anything about what cee lo wearing in that pic
 4 years ago '04        #98
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
stage fright is normal I've been performing for years its something that never fully goes away I think what Cee-lo is describing sound more like anxiety towards hip hop expectations of a solo 3 stacks album.....

if thats the case I dont blame Andre after his verse on sorry we already know he reads these forums and sees what the fans say and look at whats happened since the announcement you already have fans making the album for him......

"I want all rapping, no love below sh*t"
"he need to work with these producers"
"Big boy better be on the album"
"Kendrick needs to be on this album"
"as long as we waited I better like every song"
^^^ who wants to subject themselves to this type of scrutiny? hip hop fans dont appreciate this sh*t as it is and before you even put out one song you got n*ggas lined up to pick it apart....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-10-2013 at 05:42 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #99
web3x 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 104 104
 Ra-da-god said:
stage fright is normal I've been performing for years its something that never fully goes away I think what Cee-lo is describing sound more like anxiety towards hip hop expectations of a solo 3 stacks album.....

if thats the case I dont blame Andre after his verse on sorry we already know he reads these forums and sees what the fans say and look at whats happened since the announcement you already have fans making the album for him......

^^^ who wants to subject themselves to this type of scrutiny? hip hop fans dont appreciate this sh*t as it is and before you even put out one song you got n*ggas lined up to pick it apart....
Intelligence is strong with this one
 4 years ago '05        #100
IMChillin730 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 49 49
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga the highest sellin rap cd is the marshall mather LP. Speakerboxx/love below counts two times. Eminem has 2 diamond albums. Alone. How many hits did love below have? 2. Just 2. And what has he done to make him a top rapper? If thats the case canibus shuld b top 5. He cant make an album that will sell TODAY. U think he would go platinum TODAY? Only jay em and weezy do that. He wouldnt even do 300,000 copies. Yes hes a good rapper, but even NAS aint doin to well....NAS....mr ether....mr illmatic...mr stillmatic....mr gods son from queensbridge. So how the fu*k andre gon do well??

hate to say to say it but honestly the reason Eminem/ beastieboys/ and VANILLA ICE all went several times platinum-diamond...is strictly because they're white ...and because this is America where the population is mostly white... ...not to say eminem aint dope but lets be honest here... next n*ggas is gonna say n*ggas from bone thugs cant rap... since when does being in a group completely diminish someones contribution to the songs they're on...n*ggas in wutang cant rap then, cuz by ur standands not being able to make crossover hits that appeal to wider (whiter) audience means they not lyrically nice, so ur saying nas isnt a top rapper cuz he doesnt sell high numbers, the funny thing is Andre 3000 does appeal to wider audience, im sure if he put out an album it will sell higher than any of the current trap artist out, higher then boring a.ss jcole, higher than all the wack MMG artist, but honestly prolly not higher than Drake or Kendrick but im sure if he puts out the next album they would both prolly be on it....lets be realistic here kids.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now