Kobe Bryant’s Achilles tendon surgery scar is pretty gnarly (Photo)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '04        #61
thacarter 
space
space
$940 | Props total: 195 195
Shoes are niice. But kobe's tough guy. What a scar.
 4 years ago '04        #62
thacarter 
space
space
$940 | Props total: 195 195
Kobe will be fine.
 4 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Suppafresh said:
Better run some COCoa butter on that sh*t
 4 years ago '12        #64
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 lo life dun said:
i don't have to play in them i would never play in a low cut sneaker i wouldn't even walk in a low cut sneaker.

i already spoke my peace about low cut sneakers not delivering support in that area and i posted a article on the same thing explaining so im not going to sit here in debate with a bunch of fools.

i've played ball in sneakers that gave me tendonitis before and tendonitis is just a sign of things to come if u continue to ball in kicks with out that extra support to lessen your chances of injury.

the best pair of sneakers to ball in period are foamposites, jordans, lebrons, pippens, barkleys, penny's.

i ball in my air bakins and i came down too hard on a rebound and i messed my foot up.
n*gga you fat the only thing you good at is cleaning buffets out.

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 4 years ago '04        #65
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 lo life dun said:
i don't have to play in them i would never play in a low cut sneaker i wouldn't even walk in a low cut sneaker.

i already spoke my peace about low cut sneakers not delivering support in that area and i posted a article on the same thing explaining so im not going to sit here in debate with a bunch of fools.

i've played ball in sneakers that gave me tendonitis before and tendonitis is just a sign of things to come if u continue to ball in kicks with out that extra support to lessen your chances of injury.

the best pair of sneakers to ball in period are foamposites, jordans, lebrons, pippens, barkleys, penny's.

i ball in my air bakins and i came down too hard on a rebound and i messed my foot up.
I coach 11th grade AAU basketball and the strength and conditioning coach we go to did a demo on why we should have our players wear low top shoes and only wear braces after a injury. Also spoke about Achilles injuries ( one of my players tore his ballin in jordans 2 years ago). Since switching to low tops and doing drills with no shoes we have had no ankle/Achilles injuries and it's going on year 3. Also have gallery ever seen a pair of game worn sneakers? They have ever way more to them compared to what we buy as consumers....
 4 years ago '11        #66
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Looks like the scar on my chest except mines longer,17 years later I can still see it
 4 years ago '05        #67
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
"the way bullets a k!ll his(Achilles) men, i bet you think of troy"
 4 years ago '05        #68
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 DR JAYY said:
Gnarly though?
It's just copypasta, calm down.
 4 years ago '05        #69
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 young $ said:
I coach 11th grade AAU basketball and the strength and conditioning coach we go to did a demo on why we should have our players wear low top shoes and only wear braces after a injury. Also spoke about Achilles injuries ( one of my players tore his ballin in jordans 2 years ago). Since switching to low tops and doing drills with no shoes we have had no ankle/Achilles injuries and it's going on year 3. Also have gallery ever seen a pair of game worn sneakers? They have ever way more to them compared to what we buy as consumers....
A small group of players over the course of 2-3 years proves nothing. Playing ball from 6th-12th grade (same school) I also saw 0 ankle/achilles injuries, aside from rolling them (which doesn't have much to do with the kind of shoe you are wearing).
 08-10-2013, 12:23 PM         #70
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll either have his socks covering it, or just say fu*k it, and play with the scar showing.

Some you are just plain gay with the comments in here. No doubt, bunch of weirdos.
 4 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Garnet & Gold said:
Looks almost exactly like my scar from my broken arm, wonder if he has a similar scar on the other side of his leg. Regardless, sh*t sucks and it's something that'll be there for life
Tell me about it, I still have the scar from my hand being split open in 8th grade. Looks like I got into a knife f!ght.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy