Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17423 17423

Repost. Mods merge
 08-08-2013, 10:53 PM         #22
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
It was only a matter of time before everyone woke up.
This is America the most brainwashed Society in Modern History, good luck doing anything politically forward if it upsets any sort of industry or lobby such as BIG pharma and the Prison For Profit system, mine as well sign up for your trip to Mars as well
 4 years ago '11        #23
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25262 25262
so we suppose to give this clown props for realizing it in 2013 but bashing it in 2009 (in TIME MAGAZINE ) when the marijuana movement was f!ghting it's worst battle
 08-09-2013, 12:10 AM         #24
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay Lee said:
They need to legalize the sh*t man its 2013

Tired of being shook if a drug test come up at my job
You do understand that your job will still be able to test you, and they can fire you if you fail.
 4 years ago '12        #25
adriantheloser 
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 112 112
Great Post OP. :
 4 years ago '06        #26
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
Greatest feeling I ever had was walking inn a weed shop and picking up witch ever weed I wanted Cheese, AK — 47,Sour Diesel,O. G. Kush,etc.I stopped for a year in a half recently started again and its been great.
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #27
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

Smokin 3 bowls a day keeps the trouble away
 4 years ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17423 17423
 Cezaroh said:
Greatest feeling I ever had was walking inn a weed shop and picking up witch ever weed I wanted Cheese, AK — 47,Sour Diesel,O. G. Kush,etc.I stopped for a year in a half recently started again and its been great.
[pic - click to view]

Literally just made my run for a zip of Sour. Was supposed to slow down until my birthday...but man....My guy called me and said he been high since Thursday...last week n*gga

Salute to all my n*ggas who indulge whether recreational or medical. God bless and y'all have a goodnight
 4 years ago '12        #29
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 OG k!lla said:
Salute to all my n*ggas who indulge whether recreational or medical. God bless and y'all have a goodnight

We're really entering a new age my n*ggas
 4 years ago '04        #30
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11772 11772
My problem with weed for non medicinal purposes is actually having a job while being high

Do you want your baby sitter watching your kids high?
Do you want someone cooking your food high?
Do you want anybody that has something important to do that will effect you being high?

Thats why I dont support it being legalized however I do wish it was more decriminalized though unless you were high while doing some stupid sh*t to cause sh*t to make things worse in that given situation.
 4 years ago '06        #31
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 DJ Maximum said:
My problem with weed for non medicinal purposes is actually having a job while being high

Do you want your baby sitter watching your kids high?
Do you want someone cooking your food high?
Do you want anybody that has something important to do that will effect you being high?

Thats why I dont support it being legalized however I do wish it was more decriminalized though unless you were high while doing some stupid sh*t to cause sh*t to make things worse in that given situation.
Replace "high" with "drunk", and ask yourself the same questions... Now slap yourself for being small minded and hypocritical

Irresponsible people exist in all shapes and sizes, but that doesn't mean you legislate around those things...Look how well prohibition worked out

Last edited by hollyfield420; 08-09-2013 at 01:19 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #32
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
thank God for a link, cause i wasnt reading that jumbled up mess
 4 years ago '08        #33
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 Walt Thizzney said:
This is America the most brainwashed Society in Modern History, good luck doing anything politically forward if it upsets any sort of industry or lobby such as BIG pharma and the Prison For Profit system, mine as well sign up for your trip to Mars as well
powerful, powerful post.

n*ggas cant see the bigger picture.

legalizing marijuana would hurt so many industries....no way they would allow it since big corporations run this country

if you aint got the money to out lobby these corporations, then keep dreaming. the people you vote in do what lines their pockets, not what you want.
 4 years ago '09        #34
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,131 | Props total: 67653 67653
aint smoked in 2 days but i can deal with a hour less of sleep during that time

gonna hit up the spot tomorrow and get some
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
this can be a big win for the weed lovers

SickaMorStyle said:
Another W for Mary Jane
this sh*t is groovy

[pic - click to view]

08-09-2013, 03:25 AM         #36
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I apologize because I didn't look hard enough, until now. I didn't look far enough. I didn't review papers from smaller labs in other countries doing some remarkable research, and I was too dismissive of the loud
Damn right you was dismissive of the loud.

TYBG

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #37
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Dray said:
so we suppose to give this clown props for realizing it in 2013 but bashing it in 2009 (in TIME MAGAZINE ) when the marijuana movement was f!ghting it's worst battle
this..fu*k him, the damage he's done is irreparable..he can go fu*k himself with his, just woke up and smelled the coffee late as fu*k, a.ss..i hate doctors who are sheep that follow the general fu*ked up public perception on certain things that they know better not to..how tf do you go to school for all those years and practice medicine for so long and still be blind to the obvious bs that's right infront of your eyes? ..there's no excuses for any of these hoe a.ss n*ggas that have aided a part in keeping that s3xy a.ss bad bi*ch mary jane illegal ..imo speaking up late as hell on a matter like this is equivalent to a murderer that got away with k!lling someone years ago and is just now confessing to the crime because he decided to grow a conscious and feels guilty that some innocent person is doing time for something that he's responsible for..it's like how the fu*k can you possibly make up for all of the years that they've been wronged?(all those years of life wasted because the innocent person is in prison/all the negativity about marijuana) It can't be done..this isn't a win, it's a small step in the direction of a very far away destination

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-09-2013 at 05:52 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #38
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 hollyfield420 said:
Replace "high" with "drunk", and ask yourself the same questions... Now slap yourself for being small minded and hypocritical

Irresponsible people exist in all shapes and sizes, but that doesn't mean you legislate around those things...Look how well prohibition worked out

Dam, when you say it like that.....FUK!
 4 years ago '12        #39
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 matelyan said:
And by legalizing weed, you effectively legalize hemp. Which is better to use for paper products than trees. Hemp is easy to grow and can also be used for clothing, car parts, fuel, items currently made out of plastic and a nice protein that China is already developing to help feed its people.

Weed + hemp = a change in the right direction for the US and world at large.
I already fu*k with a hemp protein supplement , whey protein is trash if you ask me, gives me volcanic bubble gut . Hemp over everything.

Can't wait till they legalize medicinal in NYS, they got my pops on all kinds of drugs and sh*t for his MD, gonna have him chillin in the cut like

4 years ago '04        #40
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11772 11772
 hollyfield420 said:

How am I being hypocritical tho? I never said anything that alcohol didn't have a negative effect on people. I disagree with alcohol being sold at gas stations because believe it or not it promotes drinking and driving because its more convenient.

So you should STFU and pay attention. Learn the effects of Marijuana for non medicinal purposes. If anything it will make things worse so now we have Weed & Alcohol legalized so double trouble. I know there's irresponsible people everywhere and that's why they will take advantage of it. Do you know drug users can get benefits just from being on drugs. People wont work because they'll be high, cant pass a drug test because it would be legalized. Weed alters your perception on things as well as alcohol and it is proven

You just attacked me because I'm against it. I'm looking at the big picture and its not about just chillin with the homies lighting up its just too many negatives that come into play for legalization of it. I'm for decriminalizing it though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy