Danny Brown Says People In Detroit Don't Consider Big Sean Local (thefader.com interview)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 1165 1165
how to perceive Detroit best to worst

Big Sean is representing downtown Detroit the best part of the city.

[video - click to view]

Hbk from Cte is represent the deep westside of Detroit this side of the city is flashy money gettin n*ggas

[video - click to view]

This is team eastside they are of course from the Eastside where n*ggas rob steal or k!ll for a buck and don't care about that fashions sh*t

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #82
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 Jaymalls said:
So Sean didn't sell out Palace of Auburn Hills IN Detroit??? Yall BX n*ggas amaze...

The palace isn't in Detroit

the people that was there that night wasn't from Detroit

people in the city of Detroit never heard of him till he got his deal....that's why its like that......and his music doesn't sound like Detroit music
 08-09-2013, 10:31 AM         #83
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Danny Brown >>>> BS

its a bit hypocritical but that song has a good message, dont see whats embarrassing about it
 4 years ago '10        #84
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9064 9064
I guess since Big Sean reps the westside of Detroit, that's why he moreso represents to flashy side of the city.

The city's history does have two sides (as Danny Brown said) and I see why he said Sean doesn't represent the true aspect of Detroit.

Then again Danny seemed a little salty and his style of dress also doesn't represent the real Detroit.
 4 years ago '12        #85
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Walmart said:
I guess since Big Sean reps the westside of Detroit, that's why he moreso represents to flashy side of the city.

The city's history does have two sides (as Danny Brown said) and I see why he said Sean doesn't represent the true aspect of Detroit.

Then again Danny seemed a little salty and his style of dress also doesn't represent the real Detroit.
Big Sean claims Detroit but he don't rep it, but I'll say he dress more like a D n*gga then Danny
 4 years ago '04        #86
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
i'm from detroit.. and I know only two n*ggas who like danny brown....

but I know alot of cats who bang big sean album tho so

as far as the rest of the sh*t he said.. fu*k em... you hate detroit... then move the fu*k on then ya bi*ch... we don't need another n*gga throwin salt on the city.. we alreadly saltine crackers in this bi*ch from all the negative media scrutiny.. and seeing a n*gga born and raised here add on is like a betrayal ..so I say fu*k em...
 4 years ago '10        #87
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yall arent understanding what danny was trying to say. He not dissin big sean. Hes sayin that u cant see how fu*ked up detroit is by listening to sean cuz he acts as if detroit is miami beach.
This....

Its a lot of dumb n*ggas in this thread
 4 years ago '12        #88
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yall arent understanding what danny was trying to say. He not dissin big sean. Hes sayin that u cant see how fu*ked up detroit is by listening to sean cuz he acts as if detroit is miami beach. By listening to big sean,u wuld think that detroit is some vacation spot filled wit bad bi*ches, foreign cars, piles of money and looks like a gta game cover. Some vice city sh*t. BUT its that way cuz of where and how sean was brought up, he saw the good life.

Its a difference about knowing stuggle and living it. Big sean prolly KNEW struggle, while n*ggas in the gutta actually LIVED it. Just like the dope game. U see all the pros about it. So u think thats all that comes with dealing coke. Thats equal to how sean portrays detroit. Thats the life hes been living, the pro side. Where other n*ggas go to jail, get robbed, k!lled, shot at, beat up...the con side of the dop game. The con side of detroit.

U cant blame sean for his upbringing. But u also cant rely on him to tell u how the D is the worst place n the US to live either cuz all he wants to talk about is money, wobbly wobbly a.ss big as jupiter, cars, etc. Its not dissin sean at all. If i call a fat n*ggas mom fat, is that dissin her?....or should i be polite and say obese?
yall n*ggas really be thinkin them youtube videos display all of detroit..the whole metro is not the eastside and it does not all look like a gigantic trap house and vacant areas... and danny brown said he stay in royal oak...why is he even talkin trash like he posted up on the 7...

Last edited by bmandagod; 08-09-2013 at 05:45 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #89
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
Smh Sean is from West Side two Diff parts of The D, I'm Not from The D From Flint Just know alot of D dudes. I just found out Danny was from the D but never really listen to him.
 4 years ago '04        #90
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
n*gga fu*k detroit lol place is a sh*thole if they don't wanna claim him too bad, another L for them
 4 years ago '10        #91
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 SMBNYC said:
n*gga fu*k detroit lol place is a sh*thole if they don't wanna claim him too bad, another L for them

bi*ch, fu*k you.
 4 years ago '04        #92
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
^^stay mad, I'm not lying
 08-19-2013, 09:17 PM         #93
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem whole networth wont help detroit
 Johnny Tapwater said:
Detroit needs SOMETHING tho...they over there looking like a third world country ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy