Danny Brown Says People In Detroit Don't Consider Big Sean Local (thefader.com interview)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
Iceberg010 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 165 165
ummmm didnt Royce and Em cosign Big Sean? who cares if went to the best high school .. Its still in Detroit .. SMH
 08-08-2013, 10:41 PM         #62
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Over there, you buy a pack of cigarettes and it has a picture of a n*gga with mouth cancer on that bi*ch to make you change your whole mind. They try to take care of you over there"
*danny brown laugh
 4 years ago '11        #63
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
 CIDF said:
"Over there, you buy a pack of cigarettes and it has a picture of a n*gga with mouth cancer on that bi*ch to make you change your whole mind. They try to take care of you over there"
*danny brown laugh
Oprah read that like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #64
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Player 1 said:
People in Detroit never heard of big Sean till be got his deal
So its like he's not local.......
 Stillhyphy said:
are you n*ggas slow
Thats nowhere near to what Danny was saying. Basically, how can a rapper from detroit get that respect they deserve if they're not known and/or connected to the hood at all? Danny is basically saying he doesnt have a big fan base like that or get respect like that in Detroit because people really dont know about him, ESPECIALLY in the hood
So Sean didn't sell out Palace of Auburn Hills IN Detroit??? Yall BX n*ggas amaze...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jaymalls; 08-09-2013 at 12:07 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #66
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 Jaymalls said:
So Sean didn't sell out Palace of Auburn Hills IN Detroit??? Yall BX n*ggas amaze...

Is that supposed to change anything about this whole situation? any fu*kin mainstream rapper can have a sell out concert especially in a city they're from. we're talkin about Sean being known as a Detroit rapper

i didnt even know he was from there til waaaaaay after i first heard of him
 4 years ago '11        #67
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Stillhyphy said:
Is that supposed to change anything about this whole situation? any fu*kin mainstream rapper can have a sell out concert especially in a city they're from. we're talkin about Sean being known as a Detroit rapper

i didnt even know he was from there til waaaaaay after i first heard of him
Here we go w/ the mainstream talk! Future, CashOut, A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz, Migos, Game, Kendrick, etc. ALL COULDN'T SELL OUT The Palace of Auburn Hills! And "you" not knowing he was from Detroit doesn't mean a thing. You nor your opinion doesn't represent /count for the entire city of Detroit or it's "Hoods" lol! Plus your a nobody... so...

Also, if you wanna talk about the "any rapper can have a sell out concert especially in a city they're from" name 1 Detroit rapper other than Eminem who could have sold out the palace!

Last edited by Jaymalls; 08-09-2013 at 12:53 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #68
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Jaymalls said:
Here we go w/ the mainstream talk! Future, CashOut, A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz, Migos, Game, Kendrick, etc. ALL COULDN'T SELL OUT The Palace of Auburn Hills! And "you" not knowing he was from Detroit doesn't mean a thing. You nor your opinion doesn't represent /count for the entire city of Detroit or it's "Hoods" lol! Plus your a nobody... so...

Also, if you wanna talk about the "any rapper can have a sell out concert especially in a city they're from" name 1 Detroit rapper other than Eminem who could have sold out the palace!
You left out the part where i said any mainstream rapper who the fu*k else from detroit is mainstream right now besides Sean and Em. dont try and twist sh*t up

The point is im not the only one who didn't know he was from detroit smart a.ss, this is nowhere near the first time this topic has been brought up. I'm not even from detroit and i know that. Them doughboyz cashout or whatever their names is are better known with Detroit than Sean is. This thread wouldnt have even been made if he was
 4 years ago '13        #69
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 3114 3114
 Stillhyphy said:
You left out the part where i said any mainstream rapper who the fu*k else from detroit is mainstream right now besides Sean and Em. dont try and twist sh*t up

The point is im not the only one who didn't know he was from detroit smart a.ss, this is nowhere near the first time this topic has been brought up. I'm not even from detroit and i know that. Them doughboyz cashout or whatever their names is are better known with Detroit than Sean is. This thread wouldnt have even been made if he was
He has a mixtape called Detroit, consigned by Trick Trick, Royce and EM, and shouts out Detroit every chance he gets...everybody knows he from Detroit fuk are u talking bout.
 4 years ago '11        #70
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
 Rich n*gga said:
Maybe your a latent homos3xual.And seeing n*ggas like him and Lil B remind you of yourself and your gay s3xual fantasies.But you don't wanna be gay,so you reject them.Probably can't even look yourself in the mirror without feeling ashamed.n*gga maybe you should get yo' sh*t together
 4 years ago '12        #71
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Dodgers said:
He has a mixtape called Detroit, consigned by Trick Trick, Royce and EM, and shouts out Detroit every chance he gets...everybody knows he from Detroit fuk are u talking bout.
 4 years ago '13        #72
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,838 | Props total: 1026 1026
Danny Brown doesn't even care about Detroit
 4 years ago '04        #73
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 castro13 said:
my only issue with this n*gga Danny is how much he changed up just get "put on". this half head permed out, bright color wearing, shock value sh*t ain't the danny I know.

I know the Res'vor Dogs danny brown. the one who used to rap about gettin money, and k!llin n*ggas just like every other rapper.

throwin Shade on sean like he ain't change up to cater to these white folks.
He says himself that he had a chance to leave Detroit and see the world, as a person he's grown and he's expressing that in his style and fashion. Danny may never be huge, but he's got a huge fan base for being himself. Obviously I'm more attuned to his fashion style since that's basically Europe. Everything we wear over here is fitted, the only people that wear baggy clothes are fat and are trying to disguise their fat roles. But as rap continues to conquer the international charts, you'll see more and more of your favourite artists give up on baggy clothes and pursue a world of fitted garments and colourful attire.
 4 years ago '12        #74
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,784 | Props total: 1985 1985
 sabret00the said:
He says himself that he had a chance to leave Detroit and see the world, as a person he's grown and he's expressing that in his style and fashion. Danny may never be huge, but he's got a huge fan base for being himself. Obviously I'm more attuned to his fashion style since that's basically Europe. Everything we wear over here is fitted, the only people that wear baggy clothes are fat and are trying to disguise their fat roles. But as rap continues to conquer the international charts, you'll see more and more of your favourite artists give up on baggy clothes and pursue a world of fitted garments and colourful attire.
no rappers wear baggy clothes anymore but Danny Brown dresses like a f*gget .
 4 years ago '11        #75
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 4606 4606
 ice wolf said:
Danny Brown >>>> BS

This nucca became what he hated
 4 years ago '04        #76
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
that throwback Big Sean video was kinda dope lyrically

this entire thread has so much contradiction, man... danny is one to speak thats all ill say tho.
 08-09-2013, 07:26 AM         #77
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

not a n*gga from the D

the emasculation of the black male continues

hip hop will be 98% white by 2025 and the 2% of non whites will have to look like this
 4 years ago '12        #78
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Yall arent understanding what danny was trying to say. He not dissin big sean. Hes sayin that u cant see how fu*ked up detroit is by listening to sean cuz he acts as if detroit is miami beach. By listening to big sean,u wuld think that detroit is some vacation spot filled wit bad bi*ches, foreign cars, piles of money and looks like a gta game cover. Some vice city sh*t. BUT its that way cuz of where and how sean was brought up, he saw the good life.

Its a difference about knowing stuggle and living it. Big sean prolly KNEW struggle, while n*ggas in the gutta actually LIVED it. Just like the dope game. U see all the pros about it. So u think thats all that comes with dealing coke. Thats equal to how sean portrays detroit. Thats the life hes been living, the pro side. Where other n*ggas go to jail, get robbed, k!lled, shot at, beat up...the con side of the dop game. The con side of detroit.

U cant blame sean for his upbringing. But u also cant rely on him to tell u how the D is the worst place n the US to live either cuz all he wants to talk about is money, wobbly wobbly a.ss big as jupiter, cars, etc. Its not dissin sean at all. If i call a fat n*ggas mom fat, is that dissin her?....or should i be polite and say obese?
 4 years ago '12        #79
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,399 | Props total: 19886 19886
 ice wolf said:
Danny Brown >>>> BS

Holy sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #80
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yall arent understanding what danny was trying to say. He not dissin big sean. Hes sayin that u cant see how fu*ked up detroit is by listening to sean cuz he acts as if detroit is miami beach.
/Thread. People are fu*king stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy