NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
looks dope
 4 years ago '05        #42
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21042 21042
Anyone that wasn't sold on it before should be sold on it now.

I mean c'mon.. It comes with a fu*king sticker!
 4 years ago '05        #43
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 Krazie said:
Anyone that wasn't sold on it before should be sold on it now.

I mean c'mon.. It comes with a fu*king sticker!

fu*kin deal breaker..preordered
 08-08-2013, 03:56 PM         #44
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
WTF??? n*ggas still making power "bricks" don't nobody want them big sh*ts no more, only negative I see in the vid IJS.
they don't want the same problems that happened with the launch 360s
power brick = less heat in the console
 4 years ago '13        #45
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,403 | Props total: 18202 18202
 ChevyBrah said:
A50
ASTRO EDITION
$299.99 wtf lol
dreams money can buy

mhurricane266 said:
How much difference can you tell in those say to a turtle beach with surround sound? Are they way better? I've thought about making the plunge but even with turtle beaches you can still barely hear anything on black ops 2. I might do it next gen though
Astro's are it homie.

e G o Maniac said:
These headsets are on another level of quality. Turtle Beach can't fu*k with these to whoever was asking (and this is from someone who has used all the top headsets from all the big brands). Astro is unmistakably, undeniably the king in this area.
when I first put them on.
 4 years ago '12        #46
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 mhurricane266 said:
How much difference can you tell in those say to a turtle beach with surround sound? Are they way better? I've thought about making the plunge but even with turtle beaches you can still barely hear anything on black ops 2. I might do it next gen though
If you really want to see a difference test them on a game like COD4 with Dead Silence on and off. The sound on that game was near perfect, the sound of footsteps on Black Ops 2 are terrible, in that game its more listening for people to bump into things like barrels, cars, etc.

Anyways, the difference between Astros and TB is quite a large one, and I've tried Turtle Beaches, Trittons, Astros, etc.
 4 years ago '04        #47
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 2D.... said:
they don't want the same problems that happened with the launch 360s
power brick = less heat in the console
As an owner of a 360 and which actually have it as a main console but a power brick didn't stop by 360 from getting 3rod
 4 years ago '12        #48
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
real talk, that headset was the only thing that had me mad.

it's all good now though
 08-08-2013, 05:34 PM         #49
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Santa I've been good this year I'm getting one
 4 years ago '04        #50
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
All I want is the release date and good amount of inventory at each location, my 360 is ready to be moved over to the side to make room for it.
 4 years ago '11        #51
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,290 | Props total: 19998 19998
Riding for XBOX

LOYALTY
 4 years ago '06        #52
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
looks alright i suppose.
 4 years ago '11        #53
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5385 5385
Idk why, but this got me hype. That sh*t clean.
 08-08-2013, 09:14 PM         #54
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GREat IMPROVMENTS
 4 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
*ahem...

AYO fu*k MICROSOFT'S NICKEL & DIMING a.ssES. Seriously it's twenty-fu*king-thirteen why the fu*k do I still have to pay for some god damn batteries? And it's twenty-fu*king-dollars for a charge pack?! Are you fu*king kidding me?!

Oh & to the people bi*ching and whining about having to replace the damn battery pack probably ONCE (if that) in its entire life cycle get the fu*k off Micro$hit's jock. I'd GLADLY do that then fiddle around with 2 bi*ch a.ss double A batteries every week. But but but you can buy rechargeable batteries - SO fu*kING WHAT? I DO NOT want to deal with that sh*t and I SHOULD NOT have to pay for it.

And to the people talking about options. Get all the way the fu*k out of my face. There is NO justification for this bullsh*t other than they want more money from me. Options...shut the fu*k up...

Inbeforebutn*ggaitsjustbatteriesshutyoangryassthef u*kup -- it's that and the fu*king principle. Squeezing every cent out of my pocket when it isn't necessary is fu*ked up.

/rant

I'm good now
 08-08-2013, 09:21 PM         #56
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr I 95 said:
fu*king
 08-08-2013, 09:23 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
*ahem...

AYO fu*k MICROSOFT'S NICKEL & DIMING a.ssES. Seriously it's twenty-fu*king-thirteen why the fu*k do I still have to pay for some god damn batteries? And it's twenty-fu*king-dollars for a charge pack?! Are you fu*king kidding me?!

Oh & to the people bi*ching and whining about having to replace the damn battery pack probably ONCE (if that) in its entire life cycle get the fu*k off Micro$hit's jock. I'd GLADLY do that then fiddle around with 2 bi*ch a.ss double A batteries every week. But but but you can buy rechargeable batteries - SO fu*kING WHAT? I DO NOT want to deal with that sh*t and I SHOULD NOT have to pay for it.

And to the people talking about options. Get all the way the fu*k out of my face. There is NO justification for this bullsh*t other than they want more money from me. Options...shut the fu*k up...

Inbeforebutn*ggaitsjustbatteriesshutyoangryassthef u*kup -- it's that and the fu*king principle. Squeezing every cent out of my pocket when it isn't necessary is fu*ked up.

/rant

I'm good now

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #58
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't believe I asked you to sir
 4 years ago '12        #59
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Retro said:
*ahem...

/rant

I'm good now
Let me introduce you to the wonderful world of wired controllers.
 4 years ago '06        #60
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216 OP
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Mr I 95 said:
power brick

sticker?

definitely nice to see they included a headset tho
its a console...made to stay in one place and the power brick will stay with all the other cords..behind your tv stand

the 360 came with a sticker too...

are you really this kinda bi*ch to hate on everything ....you need a life

Retro said:
*ahem...

/rant

I'm good now
dude you must have some fu*king 2099 sh*t where your tv remote dont use batteries...your phone dont have batteries...hell you know what if you buy one of those high priced a.ss headsets...do you know what powers them...BATTERIESSSS

damn if you buy a 500 game system...and bi*ch about 20 dollars ....really??????????

fu*k it if you buy a 399 system and complain about 20 dollars.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now