Recent pic of Jay Z and Dame Dash....REUNION SOON?

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 n0xescapex said:
Why this n*gga head look like he got beat the fu*k up?




That is from scar he got when he threw hands with a french pimp while on tour.... I think the interview where he talked about it was on the "back stage" dvd deleted scenes...
 4 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 True Sinister said:
Smh @ anyone acting like Roc Nation is anywhere near as successful as Rocafella. Jay has one gold artist. Dame signed multiple platinum artists.
yessir

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #123
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 newark4lyfe3 said:
Hov lookin like "yeah n*gga u wanna shake my hand"
Right.

Dame looking for a pound. But Hov is just letting his hand swing.....
 08-08-2013, 02:50 PM         #124
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yessir

[pic - click to view]

Name one artist that is still successful or relevant,

The only artist who are good are the ones who stayed with Jay....This being Kanye.....all of them cats fell off......just saying Dame is a certified hustler......but his biggest hustle was always Jay....same with the Roc.....with Jay left...... the empire crumbled...but the true king lived on.................all facts no hate.......
 4 years ago '13        #125
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38420 38420
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
WTF did Dame do for Jay though

the n*gga is a glorified hot head
What did Dame do?

Come on miss me with that sh*t

If it weren't for Dame, Jayz wud still be Jaz O's hype man

Dame is a important part of hip hop history, Def Jams success in the late 90's to the 00's

Yea he burnt his bridges, yea he was ignorant, as*hole, but when he was on his A game, rap music was poppin, Jay was at his peak....Jay hasn't been musically the same since, Rocafella was the greatest sh*t that happened to Hip Hop since deathrow

All them classics that came around that era. whoa...


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 08-08-2013 at 02:54 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #126
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542

[pic - click to view]



i see Hip Hop in the back with the red cap
he representing his brother Biggs thats in jail
 4 years ago '05        #128
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
More Pics:


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #129
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Dos-effect said:
Name one artist that is still successful or relevant,

The only artist who are good are the ones who stayed with Jay....This being Kanye.....all of them cats fell off......just saying Dame is a certified hustler......but his biggest hustle was always Jay....same with the Roc.....with Jay left...... the empire crumbled...but the true king lived on.................all facts no hate.......
you can say the same for any artist that was on a sub label that was created on the strength of a "concept"
Bad Boy
Ruff Ryders
death Row
murder Inc
Cash Money

Dame Ran that label and with him out of the picture it crumbled. Too bad Jay took the bag of money and ran selling out everyone for himself.
 4 years ago '13        #130
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38420 38420
dead@the j cole pic though

 4 years ago '13        #131
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38420 38420
 r.burgundy said:
somewhere.hiphopsnackz is mad as fu*k right now
miss me with that sh*t u cornball

I think its great, wud love to see them do biz together and start getting rocafella or rocnation poppin to rival some of the bigger labels like YMCMB

when rocafella died it was a huge blow for the quality of rap music, sh*t was like losing deathrow

sh*t I wud like to see suge come back and run a label

u need these characters in rap music, who grab talent and go all out and bring heat to the majors


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 08-08-2013 at 03:07 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #132
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
 younghova032003 said:
It's just a pic. Hov never gonna do business with dude again. ..
This.Jay absolutely have no need for Dame
 4 years ago '09        #133
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474 OP
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 HipHopFactz said:
miss me with that sh*t u cornball

I think its great, wud love to see them do biz together and start getting rocafella or rocnation poppin to rival some of the bigger labels like YMCMB

when rocafella died it was a huge blow for the quality of rap music, sh*t was like losing deathrow
even if they get together its not gonna be the old sound especially this new gay sh*t jay on

nas decimated roc wit ether
 4 years ago '12        #134
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510

[pic - click to view]



Everybody happy n sh*t till Cole come around Jay like "fu*k 1 pic just aint enough for this n*gga...." and Dame aint give no fu*ks, checkin his twitter feed n sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #135
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '10        #136
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Slam 2 Point Oh said:

[pic - click to view]



Everybody happy n sh*t till Cole come around Jay like "fu*k 1 pic just aint enough for this n*gga...." and Dame aint give no fu*ks, checkin his twitter feed n sh*t.

 08-08-2013, 03:49 PM         #137
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #138
Pusha-T 
space
avatar space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
I heard motherfu*kers saying they made Hov/Made Hov say, 'Okay so, make another Hov'
 4 years ago '04        #139
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
WTF did Dame do for Jay though

the n*gga is a glorified hot head
 HipHopFactz said:
What did Dame do?

Come on miss me with that sh*t

If it weren't for Dame, Jayz wud still be Jaz O's hype man

Dame is a important part of hip hop history, Def Jams success in the late 90's to the 00's

Yea he burnt his bridges, yea he was ignorant, as*hole, but when he was on his A game, rap music was poppin, Jay was at his peak....Jay hasn't been musically the same since, Rocafella was the greatest sh*t that happened to Hip Hop since deathrow

All them classics that came around that era. whoa...




thank you cause these idiots do not get it.... but are the first ones to talk out they a.ss.......


Last edited by marcchrome; 08-08-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #140
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
avatar space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 7251 7251

[pic - click to view]



Jay: is that n*gga Cole behind us?

Dame: Yeah quick grab our phones & act like we busy

Jay: Damn I couldn't reach in my pocket fast enough.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy