Peter Rosenberg: "The 'Picasso Baby' Video Makes Me Wanna Puke"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2013, 04:45 PM         #61
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
how do you call your self the realness and not know what a hassa is

[video - click to view]

exactly…and this dude ya'll put ya'll trust in…he's the fu*king authority on hip hop this sh*t is jokes

edit: AND HE'S fu*kING JEW-ISH
 4 years ago '11        #62
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
fu*k Peter Rosenberg I might agree on him a lil but the white bi*ch thinks he know a lot.. And keeps his mouth in OFWGKTA d!ck.. Like when they did that hot 97 interview one of his coworkers put him blast because he thought they can change the game... After Tyler had some sh*t Peter tried to defend himself quick as hell.... Ole Hypebeast a.ss ..
 4 years ago '04        #64
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 NoHope said:
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.
I see what you sayin dawg... im 100% black.. the song is garbage and new jay-z is like mj rocking 45 in a Washington uniform.. the world is trying to forget.. when you favorite artist make bad music you just have to suck it up and hope they come back better.. jay-z is on another level that 99% of us do not get so he cant relate to rap, hip hop or the struggle any more.. I wish he would retire and let Sean Carter make even more money in all his other businesses. to me jay go two catalogs.. one before black album and one after.. I still rock the one before... everything after is so-so
 4 years ago '11        #65
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
...or maybe when we get to a place in life where we can afford Picassos we'll understand.
 08-08-2013, 05:10 PM         #66
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like the song but you gotta give Hov his props on the innovation.
 4 years ago '04        #67
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 NoHope said:
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.
this. Nicki already roasted his a.ss in her interview when she told his punk a.ss that she dont respect him because shes doesnt know his resume. fu*k him and fu*k Ebro too.

Star and Bucwild show is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more entertaining.
 4 years ago '11        #68
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,751 | Props total: 4949 4949
 4 years ago '06        #69
JnJ4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
$578 | Props total: 41 41
 Fen said:
rosenberg should worry about eminem not sounding corny

You know you got the wrong Rosenberg...
 4 years ago '04        #70
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
they used the same argument for kanye´s album ...except they said it was such a great album and the people who think it´s trash just dont understand

what is it now rosenberg ?
 4 years ago '10        #71
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88

[video - click to view]

08-08-2013, 06:05 PM         #72
Jay Gatsby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hieroglyphic said:
I bet he wouldn't be saying this if Jay-Z was a guest on their show.
True sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #73
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
 Mr. Future said:
Exactly, the video is not anything new, its just him in an art gallery interacting with people...Goes to show that if you like something or someone blindly, you dont see the bullsh*t. And this video my friends is bullsh*t...
So he shouldve been in front of cars or in the club with hoes shaking their a.sses in it huh fu*k out of here f*gs. The n*gga wanted to stick to the title of the song so he had a large variety of "artists" throughout the video. Nobody else could do that because they are stuck cooning like yall f*ggots used to/wanting to see. Grow up bi*ch
 4 years ago '05        #74
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Cause you wasnt there brother Rosenberg...cause you wasnt there...that's why you wanna puke.

You dont even know where he got "hasa" from...forget it brother. Forget it you done. You right. It aint for you. Goodbye.
 4 years ago '05        #75
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 221 221
I stopped watching when this Jew asked what a Hasa was.........
 4 years ago '10        #76
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
I agree with Rosenberg... that rain effect was hilarious
 4 years ago '07        #77
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56014 56014
 NoLastName said:
fu*k rosenburg

and doublefu*k ebro
 08-08-2013, 07:36 PM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. ITT people who think Jay is being egotistical in 2013 when they somehow missed the two previous decades of braggadacio

2. ITT people who needed somebody else to vocalize their thoughts about video.

3. HipHopFactz is once again one of the first comments proving that his F5 button works overtime.

Now I used to like Rosenberg early on. His Juan Epstein podcasts were the sh*t, but now he's so far removed from that with this statement about Jay. How can you talk about wanting to stand out in the rain and go listen to MOP when you're sacking Odd Future's d!ck who is essentially doing the same thing Jay is doing, just several decades ahead of the game.

Like it or not, Jay gave Rosenberg and Ebro the seats they sit it right now. Some of Jays biggest triumphs and failures (ether, crying on air) gave Hot 97 life back in the day. The Roc gave Hot 97 life. And now because he does a video you don't like, you want to step away?

You're criticizing Jay's lyrics when you love Odd Future? I love Odd Future but holy sh*t n*gga, Rosenberg is so fu*king out of pocket with what he said.

The Picasso Baby video was great for the fact that this is the next progression of Jay Z's career. Y'all weren't howling about celebrities in that Roc Boys video, right? Because that's Diddy that's Nas, those are people you respect. Marina Abremovic is the Nas of performance art, Jim fu*kin Jarmusch is in the building, if you're hating on these cameos because they are white...you're wack as hell.

Lo life dun and I don't agree on much, but dude is right, y'all are some crab in the bucket ignorant a.ss motherfu*kers who don't appreciate the fact that he actually had New York Art luminaries come to a video instead of need bi*ches and half of Chiraq.

Mark Romanek who has been doing bomb videos longer than some of you have been alive created another great video. Rosenberg and Ebro probably would've lost Jay for life if Jay actually gave a fu*k about Rosenberg in the first place. Jay will buy Rosenberg use him for promo and toss him like a used condom in a dumpster. This isn't the Realness, this is the Anonymous because at the end of the day Jay didn't hear this and as long as that's true, it don't mean sh*t.

4 years ago '04        #79
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Cutty Olds said:
the fu*k is you talking about?!?!?!??
diddy's videos use to be like mini movies
 4 years ago '04        #80
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11676 11676
lol the rain made me dying laughing

but he didnt know what hasa meant?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy