Peter Rosenberg: "The 'Picasso Baby' Video Makes Me Wanna Puke"

most viewed right now
 60
I will marry this woman for real.
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
124 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
13318 pageviews
173 comments


TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,820 | Props total: 3529 3529
Peter Rosenberg: "The 'Picasso Baby' Video Makes Me Wanna Puke"
 

 

image

image

173 comments for "Peter Rosenberg: "The 'Picasso Baby' Video Makes Me Wanna Puke""

 5 years ago '13        #2
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 43152 43152
i don't know what he is trying to say, the songs trash?

then yes


ps. hasa is a pig that don't fly straight

"do you know what a hasa is frank"
 5 years ago '04        #3
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 508 508
Rosenberg hating like it or not that was an innovative original idea for that video, I dont care for the song but the video was different than the norm, people want new diff things in hip hop but when its done people are opposed to it
 5 years ago '09        #4
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1843 1843
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,855 | Props total: 9391 9391
 HipHopFactz said:
i don't know what he is trying to say, the songs trash?

then yes


ps. hasa is a pig that don't fly straight

"do you know what a hasa is frank"
im a husla...no im an as*hole
 08-07-2013, 05:46 PM         #6
inetol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoHope said:
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.
 08-07-2013, 05:54 PM         #7
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole album and video is one of the worst on my opinion. People just be bunny hopping on his d!ck, so those fans will like whatever jay puts out... trash or not. I think he should have stopped at the black album....maybe even blueprint 1.

Lyrics are weak album is trash jayz is soooo overrated.

And there's NOTHING next level about this video people. ..STOP IT. Puffy was next level with his music videos in the 90's....ect. This ain't next level, you being mentally hustled by a hustler.
 5 years ago '07        #8
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
As an artist, I liked that Hov showed love to the art community
 08-07-2013, 06:00 PM         #9
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dumbass made No sense what so ever.
 5 years ago '07        #10
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 1569 1569
the video was mad corny and sell outish


the song is fire.
 5 years ago '04        #11
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,993 | Props total: 7587 7587
 loyola llothta said:
This whole album and video is one of the worst on my opinion. People just be bunny hopping on his d!ck, so those fans will like whatever jay puts out... trash or not. I think he should have stopped at the black album....maybe even blueprint 1.

Lyrics are weak album is trash jayz is soooo overrated.

And there's NOTHING next level about this video people. ..STOP IT. Puffy was next level with his music videos in the 90's....ect. This ain't next level, you being mentally hustled by a hustler.
the fu*k is you talking about?!?!?!??
 5 years ago '13        #12
1of1 711 heat pts711
space
avatar space
space
$16,402 | Props total: 32730 32730
I AGREE ITS HARD AF TO WATCH BEIN A JAY STAN

GOES BACK TO WATCHIN..


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #13
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
He's right tho about the video. at least imo, it's what I was saying not to be ignorant but I respect where he's pushing the genre to but its alot of crindge worthy sh*t in that video.


Again not to be ignorant but damn the n*gga is so far removed from the hood sh*t, and I ain't tryna have no 'bring u down or drag u down to the bottom mentality' but it's like he got soft as hell. Sounding like a 50 year old out of place white guy in sum parts of his interviews...
 5 years ago '12        #14
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,791 | Props total: 4014 4014
 NoHope said:
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.

 08-07-2013, 06:35 PM         #15
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoHope said:
This piece sh*t white guy thinks he gets a pass in the black community because he has knowledge on hiphop. fu*k outta here you culture robbing piece of sh*t.
jews own hiphop...
 5 years ago '11        #16
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,137 | Props total: 1810 1810
rosenberg should worry about eminem not sounding corny
 08-07-2013, 06:39 PM         #17
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ctown33 said:
Rosenberg hating like it or not that was an innovative original idea for that video, I dont care for the song but the video was different than the norm, people want new diff things in hip hop but when its done people are opposed to it
People say they want something new, but support the same old sh*t. fu*k what they say. Most try bi*ch to be contrarian about sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #18
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
I found the video to be dope
 5 years ago '13        #19
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 FreshBeatzBx said:
He's right tho about the video. at least imo, it's what I was saying not to be ignorant but I respect where he's pushing the genre to but its alot of crindge worthy sh*t in that video.


Again not to be ignorant but damn the n*gga is so far removed from the hood sh*t, and I ain't tryna have no 'bring u down or drag u down to the bottom mentality' but it's like he got soft as hell. Sounding like a 50 year old out of place white guy in sum parts of his interviews...
He is not in the hood anymore and is older so of course he would.

People grow and change.

I still don't like him as a business man.

But you got to give Jay some leway on that one.
 5 years ago '05        #20
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,949 | Props total: 13378 13378
 Jacc Blacc said:
im a husla...no im an as*hole
he CLEARLY said "HAsa"


Has Rosenberg not seen scarface
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy