Aug 7 - Where McDonald's wages start near $15 an hour

most viewed right now
 139
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DJ Geezy said:
An increase in wages just means the price of everything else goes up even more(gas, food, etc.). COLA. It's all relevant. People are just that stupid to be happy about making $15 an hour working at Mickey D's but then paying $10 for a gallon of gas, $15 for a Value Meal, and $1500 a month in rent for a studio apartment. We're getting nowhere in that sense. People see it as a sign of change and a benefit, when it's the complete opposite.
This too. People think wages gon go up and the price of everything gon stay exactly the same.

 erickonasis said:
Some people dont understand this Props to this business for finally paying a decent wage. Fast Food Workers take alot of sh*t. I've seen customers treat them like sh*t

once again more rhetoric "you can be anything you want to be talk" from That african who spams my inbox askin for donations


See how y'all talk to and about Africans. Then y'all wonder why we dont ride with or for yall.

sh*t, n*ggas talk about Africans with just as much disdain as white people (even more sometimes)

Then ya'll wonder we (and all the other successful minorities) just enjoy our successes in our small circles and laugh at yall continue to struggle, make excuses, and feel sorry for yourselves.

Being that I'm living better than you. You should be asking me for a donation. You can put it towards getting your dope fiend mother and crack addicted sister off the corner. Or maybe send it to your brother in jail.


Good day, sir...
 4 years ago '05        #82
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 4753 4753
 Jay-Vab said:
cost of living is ridiculously high in australia. i have friends out there well into their 30s living with their parents and it's not frowned upon because rent and buying a house is very expensive depending on where you live.
I'm still puzzled on why it's frowned upon to live with your parents and other family in the US. I'd be living with my parents if I didn't work so far away.
 4 years ago '04        #83
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17518 17518
 TheMindOf said:
This too. People think wages gon go up and the price of everything gon stay exactly the same.





See how y'all talk to and about Africans. Then y'all wonder why we dont ride with or for yall.

sh*t, n*ggas talk about Africans with just as much disdain as white people (even more sometimes)

Then ya'll wonder we (and all the other successful minorities) just enjoy our successes in our small circles and laugh at yall continue to struggle, make excuses, and feel sorry for yourselves.

Being that I'm living better than you. You should be asking me for a donation. You can put it towards getting your dope fiend mother and crack addicted sister off the corner. Or maybe send it to your brother in jail.


Good day, sir...
Far from strugglin and far from mad family your a fraud anyways....i am a litigation support analyst at a law firm...No i'm not making 200,000 a year but im making enough that i'm comfortable and eating good that for sure and at a good place im my life i dont need a "trillion".

I'm alot older than you fam and i know about coming up and making something out yourself as i came up in a company at the complete bottom and learned and put in a lot of time to get where i'm at now.

One thing that bothers me with Young people today everyone wants to start at the "top". No one wants to take the time to pay their dues and and grind first and earn their shot.

But like the person i quote not everyone can be rich.

and BTW i dont give a fu*k about yall smelly cab drivers "riding " for us cause my trip home from work is the only "riding i care about yall doing


Last edited by erickonasis; 08-08-2013 at 06:33 PM..
 08-08-2013, 06:26 PM         #84
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:


The "problem" had a chance to be part of the of the solution at one point but chose the wrong path. Now I'm supposed to empathize with that?

Nah.. I'm good.

I believe in accountability and people being held responsible for their life choices. So that when I take my nephew to McDonalds I can tell hime that if he dont keep his a.ss on the right track, that THIS is where he's gonna be for the rest of his life

Tell my students all the time. "Life is about choices. Aint nobody forcing you to be here. But when you leave here today, make sure you take a look at the alternatives"

The usually end up appreciating the opportunity before them

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #85
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #86
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 erickonasis said:
Far from strugglin and far from mad family your a fraud anyways....i am a litigation support analyst at a law firm...No i'm not making 200,000 a year but im making enough that i'm comfortable and eating good that for sure and at a good place im my life i dont need a "trillion".

I'm alot older than you fam and i know about coming up and making something out yourself as i came up in a company at the complete bottom and learned and put in a lot of time to get where i'm at now.

One thing that bothers me with Young people today everyone wants to start at the "top". No one wants to take the time to pay their dues and and grind first and earn their shot.

But like the person i quote not everyone can be rich.

and BTW i dont give a fu*k about yall smelly cab drivers "riding " for us cause my trip home from work is the only "riding i care about yall doing
n*gga soul was burning so slow that he came back 2 hours later to edit his post and throw in an insult about Africans being "smelly cab drivers".

Get n*ggas heart hurting enough, they tell you how they really feel


Don't worry. The pain only last so long
 4 years ago '04        #87
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17518 17518
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga soul was burning so slow that he came back 2 hours later to edit his post and throw in an insult about Africans being "smelly cab drivers".

Get n*ggas heart hurting enough, they tell you how they really feel


Don't worry. The pain only last so long
dam you been checkin my post like that ?


You got my point if that was your comeback...agreement1:

smh @ thinking web sh*t is relevant....
 08-08-2013, 07:56 PM         #88
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U essay-writing n!ggas...


Watch McD put rat and pigeon in our Big Macs

 4 years ago '11        #89
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
some ole scrooge mcduck a.ss n*ggas in here. fu*k wrong with some of yall? if you are this against people seeking higher wages, you need to look yourselves in the mirror.

fact is, worker's wages have not kept up with the productivity. this issue with mcdonalds is simply a microcosm of our economy as a whole.
 4 years ago '10        #90
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 DJ Geezy said:
An increase in wages just means the price of everything else goes up even more(gas, food, etc.). COLA. It's all relevant. People are just that stupid to be happy about making $15 an hour working at Mickey D's but then paying $10 for a gallon of gas, $15 for a Value Meal, and $1500 a month in rent for a studio apartment. We're getting nowhere in that sense. People see it as a sign of change and a benefit, when it's the complete opposite.
That's not true. There are so many external factors that cause the price of goods to increase. With minimum wage increasing as well, there will be more consumption which will cover the costs of raising the wage.
 4 years ago '06        #91
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 Ham Rove said:
more of that usual its a hand out nonsense. Yep asking to be paid higher is asking for a hand out.
if you perform a job/service at $10/hr, then demand for $15 an hour, but I can train someone in 2 weeks and continue to pay them $10/hr with no halt or decrease in production why would I pay you more just cuz you "think" you deserve it? Clearly whatever skill you think you have comes a dime a dozen so you really dont have strong platform to stand on when you are at the negotiating table. Bottom line is fast food workers, in the sense of being employees, are expendable.
 4 years ago '07        #92
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 jha84 said:
if you perform a job/service at $10/hr, then demand for $15 an hour, but I can train someone in 2 weeks and continue to pay them $10/hr with no halt or decrease in production why would I pay you more just cuz you "think" you deserve it? Clearly whatever skill you think you have comes a dime a dozen so you really dont have strong platform to stand on when you are at the negotiating table. Bottom line is fast food workers, in the sense of being employees, are expendable.
barely any workers are making $10 an hr so that point you made is moot, and $15 could just be a negotiating point. You think if McDonalds came out and said they'd pay $10-$12 an hr these ppl would keep going? prob not, they'd chalk that up as a W. And its not about "feeling as if they deserve it" its being able to work 40 hrs a week and not be in poverty while the company you work for is making billions in profits.
 4 years ago '04        #93
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
I can't believe some of you guys think it's ok for a business making this kinda profit to pay there employees a low wage like that we need hold these companies accountable if you work 40 hr a week you should be able to pay your bills
 08-10-2013, 11:29 AM         #94
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
Yes, just like they have the freedom to do that, its the employees that have freedom to find another job.
So who has more rights the employee or the employer? And anyway what difference does it make you? Most of you cats are far removed from the possibility of working a fast food job anyway so what does it matter? Let these people do them, instead of trying to keep your foot on the neck of the oppressed.......and trying to justify this crooked a.ss system in the first place?..........Ain't no right or wrong in this sh*t.....its just life and people are trying to make a come up in life.........and in this country its their right too.......you being a black republican you should understand that..............it cant be free enterprise for the employer to demand slave style work for slave wages (and yes 7.00 an hour in ANY job in todays market is slave wages).........and not free enterprise for the employee to strike and demand more pay........that's nonsense.............equal opportunity........that is America.........not this wide spread idea of keeping poorer social classes in line by not allowing them the same type of equality as richer ones............
 4 years ago '06        #95
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 Ham Rove said:
barely any workers are making $10 an hr so that point you made is moot, and $15 could just be a negotiating point. You think if McDonalds came out and said they'd pay $10-$12 an hr these ppl would keep going? prob not, they'd chalk that up as a W. And its not about "feeling as if they deserve it" its being able to work 40 hrs a week and not be in poverty while the company you work for is making billions in profits.
i know they not making 10/hr and im pretty sure they arent asking for 15/hr. Those were just random numbers to prove a point. Its no different than a role player in the league asking for a $10mil/yr contract. Yea you may work just as hard if not harder than the star but its 100 other guys who can do your job for less money. Every job isnt meant for you to to be able to support yourself and a family.
 4 years ago '05        #96
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Impeccable said:


Outside your Ye stannery, you carry valid opinions on literally everything
n*gga that is common fu*king sense.
 4 years ago '07        #97
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
 BlackRepub85 said:
They chose the job Ham. They knew what the pay was when they accepted the job. Just like everybody else with their jobs. Either do a good enough job hat requires them to give you a raise or find another job. Your point is moot because just like dude said, they are expendable. The reason why CEOs make so much is because they are not CEOs on every street corner. They are not a dime a dozen. Workers in McDonald's are. A company has the right to choose how much profit they make regardless of how much they pay their workers. It's irrelevant if they can afford to pay them more if they don't have to. This is a free market, if you want a place where gov't has significant control over business then maybe they should work in a communist country. If you don't want to be on the poverty line, then gain skills that require an employee to pay you more. That's what I'm doing right now, I want to earn more, so I'm in the process of gaining skills I know that companies value so that they will offer me more. They're skills are a a dime a dozen, nothing special as anyone can be trained to do it in 2 weeks.
CEO's are a dime a dozen most of them have simply a degree...but what does that translate into? I know people who work in HR who really aren't people persons

Ive also sold homework to people with degrees... so what qualifies them to be a CEO? When they could probably barely do the job the workers do
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy