Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
6066 pageviews
83 comments

grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
10 most addictive games

10. Candy Crush Saga
We don't even know why we're so hooked on Candy Crush Saga. It's just matching candies on a board for points! It's no different than what Hexic HD and Bejeweled made us do for years and years! What's so special about Candy Crush Saga? Why can't we stop playing until we finish Level 33 or harass our friends, neighbors, and that girl we met at a bar once for more turns?!

9. Call of Duty
A new Call of Duty comes out every year, making slight changes to the same formula, and yet every single year Call of Duty sells like gangbusters. Why? Well, it's simple: the online multiplayer offerings are some of the best that online gaming has to offer. The hundreds of thousands of players logged onto Call of Duty's servers at any given time can't be wrong, can they? Well, we guess they technically could be, but we don't think they are. Not in this case.

8. FTL: Faster Than Light
Hooray indie games! We have a love/hate relationship with FTL. It's a fresh idea that makes us want to play for hours... but it's so difficult that we want to pull our hair out. In other words, it's a typical roguelike, but made in such a way that we simply can't stop ourselves from blasting off into space time and time again.

7. Peggle
If Candy Crush's appeal seems silly, then we have no idea how to explain Peggle. Peggle has us shooting balls at pegs to accrue points, a variation of pinball and pachinko unlike any we've ever seen. However, the ease with which we can get free shots, the crazy multipliers, and the constant use of Ode to Joy gives us such a rush that we have to go on.

6. League of Legends
Perhaps World of Warcraft's biggest competition right now, League of Legends is a pioneer in both the MOBA genre and the free-to-play gaming model. Sure, other games before it took this approach, but LoL turned it into a profit machine with fun gameplay and an array of interesting Champions to control. Simply put, it's a total timesink.

5. Animal Crossing
Catching bugs and fish, chopping trees, planting flowers, sailing to the island, funding a new public works project, starting a new ordinance, talking to the townsfolk, shopping... there's a lot to do in the world of Animal Crossing. We're the mayors of our towns, after all, and we need to be sure that our little slice of the world is in tip-top shape, so we check every day... every hour... every few minutes...

4. Civilization V
The Civilization series is another example of a storied franchise zapping billions of hours of free time away from the gaming public. Civilization is no MMO, though, instead bestowing excellent turn-based strategy gameplay upon us heathen unworthy of its splendor. Once you play Civilization for the first time, you'll understand why so many gamers have lost so many hours clicking "next turn" until the sun rose

3. The Sims
Ah, The Sims, the video game equivalent of playing God (outside of Black and White, of course). We create the town, we create the members of the family we focus on, we build the house, we furnish the home. Our hands are on every part of the Sims' world, and that's part of the reason why a Sims game will always be installed on our PCs

2. World of Warcraft
The bane of productivity, natural sunlight, and non-gaming PCs, World of Warcraft has commanded trillions of hours of time from millions of players around the world (no, we didn't fact-check that, but let's just a.ssume it's true). Through the core game and its four expansions, the massively multiplayer online game has been calling players to Azeroth since 2004, setting the table for the modern MMO.

1. Pokemon
We started playing Pokemon as impressionable youth, setting on our journey to catch 'em all before we could drive a car. Today, as full grown adults with jobs, houses/apartments, and mature responsibilities, we still can't stop trying to catch 'em all, even if 'em all is, like, 600 instead of 150. Pokemon has a hold on us that we will never escape, and frankly we don't want to.

http://www.gamesradar.com/most-addicting-games/

List not created by me follow the link

83 comments for "10 most addictive games"

4 years ago '06        #2
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
No Minecraft?

/thread
 08-07-2013, 08:16 AM         #3
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No NBA 2k?

Should change title to Most Addictive PC games

/thread
 4 years ago '08        #4
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
No L4D 1 or 2?

/thread
 4 years ago '07        #5
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16948 16948
 grydlok said:
8. FTL: Faster Than Light
Hooray indie games! We have a love/hate relationship with FTL. It's a fresh idea that makes us want to play for hours... but it's so difficult that we want to pull our hair out. In other words, it's a typical roguelike, but made in such a way that we simply can't stop ourselves from blasting off into space time and time again.

6. League of Legends
Perhaps World of Warcraft's biggest competition right now, League of Legends is a pioneer in both the MOBA genre and the free-to-play gaming model. Sure, other games before it took this approach, but LoL turned it into a profit machine with fun gameplay and an array of interesting Champions to control. Simply put, it's a total timesink.

4. Civilization V
The Civilization series is another example of a storied franchise zapping billions of hours of free time away from the gaming public. Civilization is no MMO, though, instead bestowing excellent turn-based strategy gameplay upon us heathen unworthy of its splendor. Once you play Civilization for the first time, you'll understand why so many gamers have lost so many hours clicking "next turn" until the sun rose
Lord knows i done put in too much time in these three games. The civ series took my childhood.
 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM         #6
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #7
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
the only reason why Candy Crush is "addictive" is because of the anticipation factor.

Example: for anyone who actually plays it knows that level 65 is a bi*ch, and when you play it with 3 lives left and you are one jelly or move away from completing it and you can't get it, you say you gonna get it on the next try. Same thing happens again and you run out of lives. Then you like fu*k, now I gotta wait. But why wait when everyone on Facebook is playing.

Then you are like send me a life bi*ch

Btw, I'm not addicted, I just play about 3 games a dat
 4 years ago '04        #8
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2030 2030
no minesweepers?

/thread

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-07-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #9
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
Tetris?
 4 years ago '04        #10
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
no brickbreaker? that sh*t held up the blackberry era
 4 years ago '10        #11
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Minecraft and Skyrim are time sinks like a mother.
 4 years ago '12        #12
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
My girls addicted to Candy Crush.

For me it was definitely Civ.....rest of the sh*t I never really gave a fu*k about
 08-07-2013, 01:45 PM         #13
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
No NBA 2k?

Should change title to Most Addictive PC games

/thread
saw more then just pc games
 4 years ago '11        #14
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 175 175
 WestbankThugBoy said:
the only reason why Candy Crush is "addictive" is because of the anticipation factor.

Example: for anyone who actually plays it knows that level 65 is a bi*ch, and when you play it with 3 lives left and you are one jelly or move away from completing it and you can't get it, you say you gonna get it on the next try. Same thing happens again and you run out of lives. Then you like fu*k, now I gotta wait. But why wait when everyone on Facebook is playing.

Then you are like send me a life bi*ch

Btw, I'm not addicted, I just play about 3 games a dat
Fuuuuck lvl 65
 08-07-2013, 02:32 PM         #15
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im addicted to that Despicable me Minion Rush game sh*t is bananas
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #16
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
yo deadass, some of the most addicting games ive ever played are flash games, i got addicted to this sh*t
 08-07-2013, 03:04 PM         #17
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
No Minecraft?

/thread
 blafy said:

[pic - click to view]

was expecting this to be number one
 4 years ago '04        #18
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Xcom enemy unknown
 4 years ago '08        #19
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,992 | Props total: 9780 9780
I get how people like Candy Crush, but I don't get how it became so big. It's aight I guess.
 4 years ago '05        #20
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
I'm surprised Battlefeels stans not hating on KOD being on the list while Battlefeels isn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago