Top 5 Recievers right now. Throw TE's in

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #161
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,477 | Props total: 6146 6146
best point u made. I always say the #1 key to being great is Availability

peeyump said:
Far as I'm concerned staying healthy is apart of playing football......if you not healthy ya a.ss aint playing.
 4 years ago '04        #162
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,445 | Props total: 6038 6038
 tre0624 said:
ANOTHER DUMB REPLY I HAD WAS IMAGINE IF cALVIN HAD BRADY LIKE GRONK AS. FIRST OF ALL HE WOULDNT CATCH ALL THEM BALLS PLAYING WITH THE PATS. TOM BRADY DOESNT FORCE PEOPLE THE BALL WHEN THEY DOUBLED N TRIPLED COVERAGE. MOST NUMBERS WOULD GO DOWN TOUCHDOWNS WOULD GO UP. PATS SPREAD BALL AROUND

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #163
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tre0624 said:
best point u made. I always say the #1 key to being great is Availability
Yet you say Gronk is better than Graham but Gronk is injury prone.........then you turn around and say this. Man you are all over the place in your thread contradicting yourself left and right
 4 years ago '06        #164
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 476 476
 82Koo said:
With the exception of Megatron Julio is better than everyone on that list. And i got no love for that team i roll with the Hawks...OP please just
[pic - click to view]

First Page
fu*k the receivers you guys see this little boy
 4 years ago '07        #165
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
lol now i gotta say u saying some dumb sh*t. Tell me how im back and fourth please. I could have swore when i put my list up there on page 1 beside Gronk it says (if healthy i pick him over everyone.) Reading is Fundamental

Saintaholic said:
Yet you say Gronk is better than Graham but Gronk is injury prone.........then you turn around and say this. Man you are all over the place in your thread contradicting yourself left and right
 4 years ago '07        #166
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Graham got his fair share of injury problems alson buddy. didnt he have a couple injuries last year
 4 years ago '05        #167
space
space
 tre0624 said:
Graham got his fair share of injury problems alson buddy. didnt he have a couple injuries last year
Yeah a wrist injury that he played through all season and still produced.......90 catches for almost 1000 yards and 9 TDs was a down year.
 4 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 tre0624 said:
lol now i gotta say u saying some dumb sh*t. Tell me how im back and fourth please. I could have swore when i put my list up there on page 1 beside Gronk it says (if healthy i pick him over everyone.) Reading is Fundamental
You agreed and said availabilty is the #1 key to being great which Gronk hasnt been available, yet he's #1 on your list

and he's not healthy right now yet you're actin' like you would still take him over Graham, Gonzo, Witten and other more durable TEs around the league.

Then you're sayin Megatron's numbers dont mean much bc the Lions dont get wins. Winning and losing is a team effort and that doesnt make him any less of a player bc his overall team sucks..........he is a beast period, a matchup nightmare and nobody is better.

Like I said you are all over the place in your thread just exposing yourself as an idiot.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 08-08-2013 at 10:34 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #169
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 tre0624 said:
Julio nice but he mostly run fly patters. He not a top 5 Wr i'll take Aj Green over him any day
this is false

but I'd take green over him as well
 4 years ago '12        #170
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,681 | Props total: 18193 18193
Gronkowski or anybody over Calvin? fu*k outta here.
 4 years ago '07        #171
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
u guys be talking like Calvin already Rice,Moss or Harrison already lol. i mean he is number 3 to me but dam yall actin like this n*gga GOD
 4 years ago '07        #172
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
im goin try 1 more time the first post i wrote says if he is healthy im takin him over anybody. Its the first post on the thread go back n look. Which means if not healthy im taking somebody else. So what the fu*k are u saying. I dont understand lol

Saintaholic said:
You agreed and said availabilty is the #1 key to being great which Gronk hasnt been available, yet he's #1 on your list

and he's not healthy right now yet you're actin' like you would still take him over Graham, Gonzo, Witten and other more durable TEs around the league.

Then you're sayin Megatron's numbers dont mean much bc the Lions dont get wins. Winning and losing is a team effort and that doesnt make him any less of a player bc his overall team sucks..........he is a beast period, a matchup nightmare and nobody is better.

Like I said you are all over the place in your thread just exposing yourself as an idiot.
 4 years ago '07        #173
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
then yall dudes keep saying Tony Gonzales he still good but come on that guy like 40 be real
 4 years ago '13        #174
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
Megatron
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Gronk

In no order
 4 years ago '07        #175
Capo Statuz 43 heat pts43
space
space
$647 | Props total: 216 216
 ThaReapa420 said:
Tony Gonzales for starters and that isn't even a debate...I can throw in some "debatable" names like Jimmy Graham too if you wanna go that route...
wait you just said tony gonzalez is better than gronk? k!ll yaself
 4 years ago '05        #176
space
space
 tre0624 said:
then yall dudes keep saying Tony Gonzales he still good but come on that guy like 40 be real
Don't matter how old Gonzo is still better than 90% of the TEs in the NFL.
 4 years ago '12        #177
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
1. Calvin Johnson
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Andre Johnson
4. Demariyus Thomas
5. Wes Welker

That's the real list ^^^^^... and damn dudes are hating hard on Wes Welker, his numbers are crazy every year

Fitzgerald had a very bad year to his standards, i'm put 90% of the blame on the QB situation but it is what it is he can't be on my list
 4 years ago '05        #178
space
space
 tre0624 said:
im goin try 1 more time the first post i wrote says if he is healthy im takin him over anybody. Its the first post on the thread go back n look. Which means if not healthy im taking somebody else. So what the fu*k are u saying. I dont understand lol
Good thing you're not a GM your team would suck. So who would you take over an injured Gronk then?
 4 years ago '12        #179
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
 tre0624 said:
IF U JUST TALKING BOUT LAST YEAR U RIGHT ABOUT FITZ, BUT I ALSO SEEN LARRY FITZGERALD AS A RECIEVER LEAD A TEAM TO A SUPERBOWL SO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKIN BOUT.. WHAT HAS CALVIN EVER DONT BESIDES BREAK THAT RECORD CAUSE HE GOT FORCED THE BALL
Fitzgerald didn't single handidly lead Arizona to that superbowl... Kurt Warner was arguably the best QB in the league that year, and Anquan Boldin was a beast that year also

Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 08-08-2013 at 12:36 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #180
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 tre0624 said:
U ALWAYS SHOULD USE TEAM SUCCESS. IF ITS A GUY DOIN GREAT ON A PIECE OF sh*t TEAM WHAT DOES IT MEAN. NOT TO CHANGE SPORTS BUT I GUESS U BELIEVE KEVIN LOVE IS THE BEST PF IN THE NBA WITH YOUR ANALOGY. TEAMS SUCCESS DONT MATTER RIGHT. JUST PUT UP NUMBERS ACCORDING TO U
Basketball is a completely different sport than football..

A scorer in basketball will score efficiently no matter what team he's on, a rebounder will get rebounds, a passer will get a.ssists..

In football, a receiver can't catch a ball without a QB to throw it to him, a QB can't get yards without a receiver to throw to (unless you're Marino), a RB can't get yards without a line to protect (unless you're Barry)

You're out here putting up team accomplishments like the individual players are the sole cause of that, which makes absolutely no sense when you're talking about individual talent..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago