most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #142
nikodarippa 4 heat pts
space
space
$480 | Props total: 123 123
 torious said:
AJ80 is a top 5 receiver in terms of talent. He was mad underutilized this year which is pretty tragic but it's pretty crazy how everyone is still sleeping on him
He wasn't underutilized he was 2nd in the league in yards last year, and he had a career year on top of that, do you n*ggas watch football or just skim through it.
 4 years ago '07        #143
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
Ard listen everybody on here that keep puttin Dez Bryant name in this. He only had one year over a 1000yds n 1year with double digit touchdowns. N I wouldnt hold that against him if the n*gga didnt forget plays,run wrong routes, n argued with refs at the wrong time. He cant be top 5
 4 years ago '07        #144
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Oh n #1 reason Cowboys never make the playoffs so stop the Dez sh*t n dont say they dont have talent lol. (where the cowboy fans at) lol
 4 years ago '07        #145
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
THEY MOSTLY SKIM THREW N ONLY WATCH THERE TEAMS OR GO TO NUMBERS. THEN THEY COME BACK AT U WIT SOME BULLsh*t

nikodarippa said:
He wasn't underutilized he was 2nd in the league in yards last year, and he had a career year on top of that, do you n*ggas watch football or just skim through it.
 4 years ago '04        #146
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 peeyump said:
a list with no Julio is just uncivilized.....
Or Roddy.
 4 years ago '09        #147
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 tre0624 said:
Ard listen everybody on here that keep puttin Dez Bryant name in this. He only had one year over a 1000yds n 1year with double digit touchdowns. N I wouldnt hold that against him if the n*gga didnt forget plays,run wrong routes, n argued with refs at the wrong time. He cant be top 5
So did d.thomas. You stay contradicting yourself in this thread, why don't you go lay down somewhere.

And based on talent, Hakeem nicks belongs in the discussion.
 4 years ago '04        #148
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11864 11864
 Fiya Starter said:
Because he doesn't get in the endzone as much. He gets them down the field then Foster steals the lime light.
 nikodarippa said:
apparently I watch more football than 95% of the retards in this thread. i've seen 3 maybe 4 people who had AJ80 in their top 5 list sh*t's laughable. There's over 150 posts in this thread. but I suppose when the OP has 70 of them and he's got down syndrome CALVIN AT #3

what I mean when i say he's underutilized is that he's such a beast he could be putting up calvin type numbers if they threw to him more (especially in the end zone, like the poster quoted above you said)but Arian is an integral part of their offense.

I swear you BXSC n*ggas argue even with n*ggas you agree with, just to argue
 Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 08-08-2013 at 07:24 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #149
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Highlight which statement i contradicted please

WasabiTuna said:
So did d.thomas. You stay contradicting yourself in this thread, why don't you go lay down somewhere.

And based on talent, Hakeem nicks belongs in the discussion.
 4 years ago '07        #150
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Yall dudes actually get mad. IKey word in thread my top 5 not your top 5 or anybody else top 5. Its who i believe is the best. Nobody should have the same opinion i dont think like u n*ggas. yall just read numbers. the fact is my 1,2,3,4,5 is a wash u can start your team with any of them dummies

torious said:
apparently I watch more football than 95% of the retards in this thread. i've seen 3 maybe 4 people who had AJ80 in their top 5 list sh*t's laughable. There's over 150 posts in this thread. but I suppose when the OP has 70 of them and he's got down syndrome CALVIN AT #3

what I mean when i say he's underutilized is that he's such a beast he could be putting up calvin type numbers if they threw to him more (especially in the end zone, like the poster quoted above you said)but Arian is an integral part of their offense.

I swear you BXSC n*ggas argue even with n*ggas you agree with, just to argue
 4 years ago '07        #151
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
The fact is i pick guys who help decide outcomes of games. Calvin Johnson doesnt and thats fact. The lions dont win. N go back and look at Calvins whole career
 4 years ago '04        #152
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11864 11864
first of all you have larry fitz as #2 on your list, surely he's helping win the cards games. you're asking us who the 5 best individual wide receiving players are, yet you're using team accomplishments to justi---you know what forget it

4 years ago '07        #153
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
IF U JUST TALKING BOUT LAST YEAR U RIGHT ABOUT FITZ, BUT I ALSO SEEN LARRY FITZGERALD AS A RECIEVER LEAD A TEAM TO A SUPERBOWL SO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKIN BOUT.. WHAT HAS CALVIN EVER DONT BESIDES BREAK THAT RECORD CAUSE HE GOT FORCED THE BALL

torious said:
first of all you have larry fitz as #2 on your list, surely he's helping win the cards games. you're asking us who the 5 best individual wide receiving players are, yet you're using team accomplishments to justi---you know what forget it

4 years ago '07        #154
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
U ALWAYS SHOULD USE TEAM SUCCESS. IF ITS A GUY DOIN GREAT ON A PIECE OF sh*t TEAM WHAT DOES IT MEAN. NOT TO CHANGE SPORTS BUT I GUESS U BELIEVE KEVIN LOVE IS THE BEST PF IN THE NBA WITH YOUR ANALOGY. TEAMS SUCCESS DONT MATTER RIGHT. JUST PUT UP NUMBERS ACCORDING TO U
 4 years ago '07        #155
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
ANOTHER DUMB REPLY I HAD WAS IMAGINE IF cALVIN HAD BRADY LIKE GRONK AS. FIRST OF ALL HE WOULDNT CATCH ALL THEM BALLS PLAYING WITH THE PATS. TOM BRADY DOESNT FORCE PEOPLE THE BALL WHEN THEY DOUBLED N TRIPLED COVERAGE. MOST NUMBERS WOULD GO DOWN TOUCHDOWNS WOULD GO UP. PATS SPREAD BALL AROUND
 4 years ago '09        #156
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 tre0624 said:
ANOTHER DUMB REPLY I HAD WAS IMAGINE IF cALVIN HAD BRADY LIKE GRONK AS. FIRST OF ALL HE WOULDNT CATCH ALL THEM BALLS PLAYING WITH THE PATS. TOM BRADY DOESNT FORCE PEOPLE THE BALL WHEN THEY DOUBLED N TRIPLED COVERAGE. MOST NUMBERS WOULD GO DOWN TOUCHDOWNS WOULD GO UP. PATS SPREAD BALL AROUND
Don't know why I'm replying because you're a lost cause but nobody said he would get the same stats. Just that brady would be more dominant with Calvin then what he is with gronk.

And Brady did force the ball when he had moss.
 4 years ago '07        #157
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
WASN'T SAYING U. SOME DUDE ON HERE TOLD ME IF CALVIN HAD BRADY HIS NUMBERS WOULD BE WAY BETTER THEN THEY WERE LAST YEAR. I MEAN WHAT THE fu*k WAS CALVIN GONNA HAVE 3000YDS LOL. THAT MOSS sh*t WASNT FORCED WHAT MAKES U SAY THAT. HE WAS RUNNIG FLY ROUTES N BEATIN THE HELL OUT OF EVERYBODY DOWN FIELD HE WAS BASICALLY OPEN U COULDNT STOP THE sh*t

WasabiTuna said:
Don't know why I'm replying because you're a lost cause but nobody said he would get the same stats. Just that brady would be more dominant with Calvin then what he is with gronk.

And Brady did force the ball when he had moss.
 4 years ago '06        #158
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
Fella put Gronk at no. 1...gutsy, I like your style but come on man... Gronko ain't the best in the league...

Calvin Johnson is that guy IMO... purely unstoppable when he's on...
 4 years ago '06        #159
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 3497 3497
Gronk > Gonzalez. The numbers he put up in the last 2 years alone...
 4 years ago '10        #160
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 n0xescapex said:
Gronk > Gonzalez. The numbers he put up in the last 2 years alone...

Far as I'm concerned staying healthy is apart of playing football......if you not healthy ya a.ss aint playing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy