Top 5 Recievers right now. Throw TE's in

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #121
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
If they all had Drew Brees throwing to them?

1.) Calvin Johnson
2.) Larry Fitzgerald
3.) Dez Bryant
4.) A.J. Green
5.) Julio Jones
 4 years ago '04        #122
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Right Now

Calvin Johnson
Aaron Hernandez
Andre Johnson
Tavon Austin
Fitzgerald
 4 years ago '04        #123
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Pitts Gutta said:
If they all had Drew Brees throwing to them?

1.) Calvin Johnson
2.) Larry Fitzgerald
3.) Dez Bryant
4.) A.J. Green
5.) Julio Jones
 4 years ago '06        #124
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256

[pic - click to view]

Andre says fu*k yo thread.
 4 years ago '13        #125
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$6,328 | Props total: 2279 2279
Top 5:
Fitzgerald
Megatron
Andre
AJ
Julio (maybe)

And is Gronk the best TE in the league? Or is Gates, Tony, Jimmy or someone else better?
 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM         #126
Lucky Shoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Julio is not better than Roddy tho
 4 years ago '05        #127
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Semeautomatic said:
Top 5:
Fitzgerald
Megatron
Andre
AJ
Julio (maybe)

And is Gronk the best TE in the league? Or is Gates, Tony, Jimmy or someone else better?
I don't really think anybody is saying dude is trash, they're just saying if you plugged Gates or Gonzalez or Graham into the Patriots' offense they'd do at least what Gronk does
 4 years ago '13        #128
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 peeyump said:
a list with no Julio is just uncivilized.....
Not even an Atlanta fan, but he ain't lying

Top 5
1) Calvin
2) AJ
3) Julio
4) Roddy
5) Fitzy
 4 years ago '04        #129
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 tre0624 said:
Calvin n your team the Detroit Lions making the playoffs one time since he been there is hilarious. N u cant even use the no QB excuse people use lol.
but we on the come up tho... and Calvin being no 1 is still non debatable

08-07-2013, 09:55 PM         #130
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Off the top of my dome Im thinking
1. Megatron
2. Fitzgerald
3. Julio Jones
4. Dez Bryant
5. Anquan Boldin

5 is only there because he's been to the big game more than once and made some impressive catches both times. Check the highlights my man may do work with Colin. I don't know why Bmore let him go.
 4 years ago '06        #131
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
I love Fitz but he aint top 5 at this stage of his career. Somebody posted that he has Stafford like he is Joe Montana or something. Even with Warner Fitz didn't have Megatron numbers...
(Warner >>>Stafford) . I do think Fitz has better hands and is a better route runner, but sometimes being a physical freak gives you an extra advantage. (ie: Randy Moss)

I refuse to compare TE to WRs unless tight ends start lining up against teams #1 DB it just isnt a fair comparison. If the top recievers had 1 on 1 match ups against LBs and safeties then all would average 2,000 yards and 15 TDs.
 4 years ago '04        #132
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,033 | Props total: 11826 11826
 Saintaholic said:
Are you serious? At times CJ has 3 guys on him, Stafford forces the ball to him and he still puts up numbers despite no other viable threats on that offense. Megatron draws a crowd, Gronk has been blessed with Welker, Hernandez, and Moss. Its easier to double a WR on the outside than it is to double a TE on the inside. Why do you think he has been moved into the slot so much now? To free him up from double teams..........you gon learn today rookie.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #133
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
AJ80 is a top 5 receiver in terms of talent. He was mad underutilized this year which is pretty tragic but it's pretty crazy how everyone is still sleeping on him
 4 years ago '04        #134
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Lucky Shoes said:
Julio is not better than Roddy tho
What's your reasoning for saying this being a falcons fan and all?
 4 years ago '06        #135
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
Hard to rank 2 - 5 but you gotta consider veterans Andre and Fitz and youngsters Dez, Julio, B Marshall, Thomas

then the next group includes dudes like Cruz, Cobb and V Jax

I tend to give the nod to players who put in work when they are the only option on their squad, Julio has a lot of people to take pressure off ofhim so does Thomas in Denver.

Megaton, Marshall, and Green really dont have any other offensive threats on their team but still get money
 4 years ago '07        #136
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
lol that was dumb of u to say lol. U always got a funny comment. Tebow barely threw the ball dummy sometimes 8passes in a game. So for a guy to have Thomas production means he was k!llin we he actually had a chance

daliff89 said:

You make the worst threads I've ever seen..

Demaryius Thomas k!lled playing with Tebow? He caught 32 passes in 11 games for 551 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2011, how is that k!lling?

If that is k!lling, and that means it wasn't just Peyton that made him better this year, then why isn't Eric Decker on your list? Because he had more receptions, more yards, and more TDs in 2011 and still had over 1000 yards and more TDs than Thomas in 2012..

It really does seem like you're one of those dudes who either doesn't watch the games or doesn't understand what's happening while he's watching the games, your only requirement to be "one of the best" seems to be winning playoff games

By the way, the guy you have at #3 on your list out-played the guy you have at #1 on your list's best year during a year where he went through 3 different starting QBs (Kitna, Culpepper, and Orlovsky) that didn't win a single fu*king game

See, this is what I'm talking about..

Gronkowski has never in his career led the Pats in receiving yards, it's been Welker all 3 years he's been there

Gronk has put up 15 more yards than Graham and has played 3 less games

I actually think Gronk is a better player than Graham, but I'd take Graham because he's less injury prone and puts up damn near the same numbers and doesn't have possibly the best QB ever throwing him passes

You're acting like the gap between those two dudes is huge when it's just not.. Both of them were injured last year, just Graham was able to play with his injury and Gronk wasn't

You're 100% right about the fact that DBs are too small and LBs are too slow on Gronk, but the exact sh*t can be said about Graham

Please stop telling people to "watch more football" then talking directly out of your a.ss about sh*t like this
 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM         #137
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
julio jones is easily top 3.....
 4 years ago '09        #138
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #139
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 tre0624 said:
lol that was dumb of u to say lol. U always got a funny comment. Tebow barely threw the ball dummy sometimes 8passes in a game. So for a guy to have Thomas production means he was k!llin we he actually had a chance
You missed the part where Eric Decker had more production, huh?
 4 years ago '06        #140
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 torious said:
AJ80 is a top 5 receiver in terms of talent. He was mad underutilized this year which is pretty tragic but it's pretty crazy how everyone is still sleeping on him
Because he doesn't get in the endzone as much. He gets them down the field then Foster steals the lime light.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy